Well done albs

blejs

Loyal Freddie
Sparrow said:
Don't blame them for being bored if they had been running a zerg all night.

Yes I'm sure a glorious leader would magically have summoned more hibbies online from beyond the Veil. When the albs were taking keeps there were less hibbies online than albs raiding. Yes, there were less than 16 hibs online. And of those most were the finliath group and two were me.

Current Prydwen population: 299. Current Hibernia population: 52. That's 17%.
14mins after thread was made, but if u say less then 16. Have my doubts atleast, and so what if ppl where at fins, make em skip pve and help defend then. Thats a thing you have to do often if its a RR attempt and u pveing.

Sparrow

Fledgling Freddie
blejs said:
14mins after thread was made, but if u say less then 16.
The keep raids took about 5 hours. I'm talking about different times.

Gromnir

Fledgling Freddie
blejs said:
14mins after thread was made, but if u say less then 16. Have my doubts atleast, and so what if ppl where at fins, make em skip pve and help defend then. Thats a thing you have to do often if its a RR attempt and u pveing.

Only one problem there Bjel mate, even when mids did primetime raids on our relics and we had over 80 people at Dagda you could still do /who cursed and see 8+ people sitting at the 4fins spot. It sort of clues people to the ground for some reason.

And it sounds about right that there where 16 people online in hib around 4-5 in ther morning.

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
blejs said:

That's 17% non-anon.

Ok, I don't know, but as a crafter, I do a /who whenever I'm asked to make anything. So I at least know that 30-40% of Albion people looking for crafters are anon. If it's anything like that in the general population in Hibernia, you'll have had more than 17% of server population. Not saying you'd have 33%, of course, I agree you tend to be at a population disadvantage.

I'd be fairly surprised if the current population shown in the three realms through /who added up to more than 80% of the actual population at any given time.

Darzil

Sparrow

Fledgling Freddie
Darzil said:
That's 17% non-anon.

Ok, I don't know, but as a crafter, I do a /who whenever I'm asked to make anything. So I at least know that 30-40% of Albion people looking for crafters are anon. If it's anything like that in the general population in Hibernia, you'll have had more than 17% of server population. Not saying you'd have 33%, of course, I agree you tend to be at a population disadvantage.

I'd be fairly surprised if the current population shown in the three realms through /who added up to more than 80% of the actual population at any given time.

Darzil
With your figure of 20% anon, that's still less than 25% hibs.

sedde

Can't get enough of FH
Shadster said:
LOL at morning Relic raid such nooobss

muahahah ok, let all make goa a statement to close servers from 1-9 at nights so hibs/mids can sleep tight

QQ damn

Steveh

Fledgling Freddie
Joor said:
If this will get more albs out its ok for me:)

But relic raid from 4-5 am to around 8 :puke:

CptGemini.jpg

thats my old ip.why you need to put that on a public forum?

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
Not like taking a relic is hard with ToA :eek: But trust the albs to be insecure and do one in the morning ;o

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
Steveh mate, the IP you see is your own, and it's the same for everybody else too, they see only their own IP afaik. Kinda funny really:-P

Cernos

Fledgling Freddie
Whether the raid was planned or impromptu is irrelevant. Whether you got up early to raid at 5-6 am or stayed awake all night (are we supposed to be impressed by that?) is also irrelevant. Early morning raids are just lame ... period. Albs just have to ask themselves if they'd be happy if Hibs or Mids did the same to them? If not, then why set a precedent?

spook

Fledgling Freddie
think the precedent was made years ago Cernos, but no reason to take up the bad habits again.

Yep, hibs did the same some months ago, but I believe that was done after a succesful relic defense. Not all that much difference though.

Grats on relic albs, don't expect to keep it long

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
actually, come to think of it if you do a relic raid in the morning in this age of ToA and you don't take all 3, u really suck :p

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
probley the increased ability
ie- Chanters having debuff nukes and pbaoe in the same line and eldys having pbaoe/AoE snare/AoE dieasese in the same line (also nearsight ;p)

Cernos

Fledgling Freddie
spook said:
think the precedent was made years ago Cernos, but no reason to take up the bad habits again.

Yep, hibs did the same some months ago, but I believe that was done after a succesful relic defense. Not all that much difference though.

Yeah, I meant re-set a precedent. Things had been a lot better in recent months with all realms sticking to prime time raids.

The Hib raid to which you're referring wasn't an alarm clock raid, it was a marathon affair that sprang out of a relic defence. It did drag on long into the night but started at peak time and was a momentum thing. I don't think the momentum thing really applies to a bunch of bored zergers in Emain.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Cernos said:
Yeah, I meant re-set a precedent. Things had been a lot better in recent months with all realms sticking to prime time raids.

The Hib raid to which you're referring wasn't an alarm clock raid, it was a marathon affair that sprang out of a relic defence. It did drag on long into the night but started at peak time and was a momentum thing. I don't think the momentum thing really applies to a bunch of bored zergers in Emain.

but it applies to a bunch of bored zergers in mid frontier? :flame:

Balbor

Fledgling Freddie
Albion, dispite having the largest population is unable to successful pull off non night time raids with the same success as the other realm. Spaming pets outside the Hib power keep will prevent al sized albion force from taking it. PBAEer cannot cast while they are being interupted and AOE nuker cannot get LOS without getting into range, due to the hib Keep being on a huge hill. If the Hibs power keep had been place on flat ground like the Albs then there would not of been a problem. Until all tactics are avalible to all realms the game won't be balanced and the realms population will remaind unbalanced.

Yes albion probably can only take relics at 6am, after taking all the enemy keeps, while the enemy can walk up to our relic castle at prime time, without talking a single keep, easly deal with the uber guards and use 1fg to hold off people at CS becasue of the pour terrain that favour attackers, and walk out with the relic with even needing Albions only (pre NF) desent ability SOS.

The comes along NF and Mythic manage to get the balance of keep and relic wars right and Mids and Hibs start crying because there 1fg can no longer hold off 5fgs, or there 3man team cannot solo L10 keeps any more.

Boggy

Fledgling Freddie
We can't do it after next patch Balbor. At that point, class balance is addressed leaving Hib/pryd with nothing to mitigate low population. Hopefully some brave Middies and Albs will think "I love a challenge" can come roll on our fair realm.

Cyfr

Banned
Leel said:
Steveh mate, the IP you see is your own, and it's the same for everybody else too, they see only their own IP afaik. Kinda funny really:-P

The one it shows for me isn't my IP :(

Ginius

Fledgling Freddie
Cernos said:
Whether the raid was planned or impromptu is irrelevant. Whether you got up early to raid at 5-6 am or stayed awake all night (are we supposed to be impressed by that?) is also irrelevant. Early morning raids are just lame ... period. Albs just have to ask themselves if they'd be happy if Hibs or Mids did the same to them? If not, then why set a precedent?

I have no problem when Mids/ Hibs come early in the morning to take our relics (if we have some). I sleep well than and can play relaxed when I come online. No need to leave a ML raid or something just cause some other ppl don't have anything else to do then raiding or relics while I want to do anything else. And when they take them in the morning time, there is no need for to get angry, cause there was nothing I could to do to avoid that. When I'm on something I'm interested in doing and have a choice to go on with it or leave to defend the relic I get angry, cause I can't do both the same time. :(

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Xeanor said:
lol, coming from a GoL member, can laugh my ass off tbh

zzzzzz...Been down this road so many times, get some new fucking arguments, newbie.

Xeanor

Fledgling Freddie
like I care ? it's no arguement, it's a fact

go zerg some more with outlaw

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom