Well done albs

Chiefthunder

Fledgling Freddie
Penlid said:
Shame, love to see you try doing a relic raid on us, when us hibbies aint sleeping. Maybe next time try that, then call us gimps and whine. Cos the gimps for doing relic raids when noone is on are YOU

erm....I remember a hib relic raid after midnight about 7/8 months ago...we had almost no1 on to even go defend the keep and before most responded we got message the hib power relic was removed from its shrine . The 40/50 hibs that relic raid did get wtfpwn by 1 alb minstrel that was able to kill the relic carrier in between 40+ hibs, take the relic and SoS the hell outta there. hehe I still laugh when I think back at that. The old forum was spammed with hibs going wtf ?? lmao ... now that's something worth remembering :))

Chiefthunder

Fledgling Freddie
Tareregion said:
People who still believe that animists are the backbone of Hibernian relic operations should be getting some sense beaten into them irl.

and you and which army is gonna try that dude?

xenia-

Fledgling Freddie
trolling.gif

:touch:

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Chiefthunder said:
erm....I remember a hib relic raid after midnight about 7/8 months ago...we had almost no1 on to even go defend the keep and before most responded we got message the hib power relic was removed from its shrine . The 40/50 hibs that relic raid did get wtfpwn by 1 alb minstrel that was able to kill the relic carrier in between 40+ hibs, take the relic and SoS the hell outta there. hehe I still laugh when I think back at that. The old forum was spammed with hibs going wtf ?? lmao ... now that's something worth remembering :))

and he knew who the relic carrier was because.......

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Ofc

p0x said:
Quote:
Jupiter said:
hahah yeah good one m8, self denial u twat
Do us all a favor and go jump off a cliff along with your retarded insults x|

How about keeping your "hints" for yourselves instead? And less using of Pluralia Majestatis tbh ...

Chiefthunder

Fledgling Freddie
Jupiter said:
and he knew who the relic carrier was because.......

it was the only luri jumping up and down yelling ' I GOT THE RELIC !!!111 oneone" :eek2:

that or radar :D

Vermillon

One of Freddy's beloved
Raewyn said:
Well Caba & Sorc don't have pbaoe, but if you look at Caba + Sorc in comparison to Eld + Chanter you will notice that they have _alot_ more utility.

Mana Enchanter can PBAoE, st stun and debuff & DD and has a pet. Mana Eldricht can PBAoE, st stun, nearsight and DD, no pet.

Spirit Cabalist can st root, ae snare, debuff & lifetap, nearsight and has a pet. Mind Sorcerer can ae mezz, st mezz, demezz, lifetap, root, st root, ae amnesia, st amnesia and has a pet.

I'd say the Cabalist + Sorc is maybe harder to play than the Eld + Enchanter, but if played well the utility is like limitless.

You forgot ae disease and ae snare on ELdrich.
Comparing the job that a Sorc has to do with what and Eld?chanter has to do is just stupid, since sorc is main cc and interupt 80% of the time, With only Theu to help on interupt.
And truely the big advantage of Hibs is that all both Eld and Chanter with mana spec , can pbae and nuke with base line on heat debuffed targets. Also against albs due to absence of Friar you nuke (heat) on targets without heat resists. But if you put a friar in alb group atm , the group is almost shit since the group will lose loads of dmg outpout.

I will just sit at a corner and laugh with all the shit that is used to stay in a pbae box spam graple, and nuke you outside the pbae box for 700+ .
Soon you will realize how it is to play without GP haveing a caster group.-

Vermillon

One of Freddy's beloved
Boggy said:
I can't take any credit for that Hib success but I'll think you'll find it's because they've done certain things very well rather than having been given an advantage on a plate.

Read up on the US history of NF if you haven't already. The Hib situation was pretty dominant on some servers for relics etc. but turned around overnight. Why was this do you think? Was it because all those Albs suddenly got better? No, it was because the realmwar map means that any given fight can be pounced on by everyone who can find their frontier keep.

So, yes, I would say NF will be a challenge for Hib when we have significantly lower population. When it all comes down to a numbers game with people flocking to keeps to battle on attrition, we're gonna have a problem.

What make you think that now you are better player than any alb player atm? Doesnt it pass your mind that you have better/easyer classes/groupsetups, and thats the true reason that your realm is better on 1fg vs 1fg situations?
By what you say here is that you accept that you been overpowered all this time to be able to compite with the alb/mid number. Thats ok for me on Servers like Excal or Avalon with 3000+ population. Were the 1% of the population is equal to 30 players. But here on Prydwen with 800-900 people online 1% of the population is equal to 8-9 players. And if you calculate the pvers then the population in rvr is about the same and you can plug all the camelot herald statistics when you know. But what i see all these years by hibs is that they dont stop chewing this fucking gum about the population, but when you see hib in emain, most of the time they run 2-3 fg, blaming albs and mids about zerg. Keep whine about population , keep camp amg rooms, keep zerg becasue if the only fun you can get till NF. :flame:

<Runs into his litle corner, geting ready to laugh with the NF whine>

Gelid

Fledgling Freddie
well we've just taken 2 mid keeps that were claimed, only resoponse was marath attacking one of our sitting casters, and then fafnir throwing himself at the guards at hild after we took it

doesnt seem to matter what time you do a raid, lethargia has gripped our enemies o_O

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Chiefthunder said:
it was the only luri jumping up and down yelling ' I GOT THE RELIC !!!111 oneone" :eek2:

that or radar :D

nah i'd say u had a spy in yer camp, bit too obvious that there was 30-40 of hibs and he just picks the relic carrier, btw wtf the rest at afk or what? that smells tooo much

Vermillon

One of Freddy's beloved
Sparrow said:
Saying hibs do nothing but zerg is... BS, put bluntly.

Saying that hibs are better players than albs is idiotic. But that your midle name isnt it?

<Runs back to his litle corner to relax and find some good goodbye statements for the hibs that will stop playing after NF.>

Sparrow

Fledgling Freddie
Vermillon said:
Saying that hibs are better players than albs is idiotic. But that your midle name isnt it?
Point out where I stated that hibs are better players than albs? I happen to respect a lot of alb players. In fact until I read your post, you were one of them.

Vermillon

One of Freddy's beloved
Sparrow said:
Point out where I stated that hibs are better players than albs? I happen to respect a lot of alb players. In fact until I read your post, you were one of them.

I read loads of bullshit in this thread including mines, but thats how it is when you are bored at work :p Thats why forums exist after all , throw some flasme to brake the ice between us hrhrhrhrh

Sparrow

Fledgling Freddie
Vermillon said:
I read loads of bullshit in this thread including mines, but thats how it is when you are bored at work :p Thats why forums exist after all , throw some flasme to brake the ice between us hrhrhrhrh
Fair enough, no hard feelings here.

I'll have a go myself.
PE ONLY EVAH RUNS 6FG'Z WIT 30 RR11 INFZ0RS ON STICK!

Vermillon

One of Freddy's beloved
Sparrow said:
Fair enough, no hard feelings here.

I'll have a go myself.
PE ONLY EVAH RUNS 6FG'Z WIT 30 RR11 INFZ0RS ON STICK!

naah that was only before Rambo stoped playing :x

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Jupiter said:
naah u got me mixed up wif somebody else m8, u annoyed?, as u would say yerself

merely correcting your statement because im such a nice guy, cant harm a snake with its own poison ^^

remi

Fledgling Freddie
You seem upset and stressed Sparrow, perhaps you should 'quit posting on FH'?

:kissit:

Ormorof

FH is my second home
remi said:
You seem upset and stressed Sparrow, perhaps you should 'quit posting on FH'?

:kissit:

everyone has to whine somewhere, and since he's stopped with IRC...... :fluffle:

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Morchaoron said:
merely correcting your statement because im such a nice guy, cant harm a snake with its own poison ^^

no but u could cut its head off and watch it DIE!! and good analogy with yerself and de snake m8y :eek2:

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Tuppe said:
and about pop situation ~1400 was in prydwen, ~400 mids.
what i have check its allways quite near this same ammount comparing server population.
if hibs have 20% serv pop and mids ~27% there must be 53% albs :) true?

more i bet hibs hibs ~25%, mids ~30% and rest albs.

That only works if no one on any realm are anon !

Last week's stats on Active Characters is (according to http://daoc-stats.com/index.php?server=Prydwen ) :

Albion 38.6%, Hibernia 26.3%, Midguard 35.1%

Of course, active characters doesn't mean active players, but it's probably a similar number of active character per player across the realms.

Darzil

Chiefthunder

Fledgling Freddie
Sparrow said:

Harr Cap'tan Jack Sparrow I pressume?

Well 2 can play that game, with this answer you realy lowered my respect for hib players aswell

Sparrow

Fledgling Freddie
Chiefthunder said:
Well 2 can play that game, with this answer you realy lowered my respect for hib players aswell
Err? I lowered your respect for hibs by saying I respect albs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom