Well done albs

Sparrow

Fledgling Freddie
As much as I despise alarm cloak raids, I have to say, well done on the raid. Shame it's another wound in a dying realm. Well we might as well get used to not having relics - yay NF!

SevenSins

Fledgling Freddie
Drama, "another wound in a dying realm", can't agree by the numbers I see in Emain.

And I can't wait for NF, no GP, no STT, it's going to be heaven for my Sorc :)

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
Sparrow said:
As much as I despise alarm cloak raids, I have to say, well done on the raid. Shame it's another wound in a dying realm. Well we might as well get used to not having relics - yay NF!
QQ more n00b :<

Sparrow

Fledgling Freddie
Current Prydwen population: 299. Current Hibernia population: 52. That's 17%.

SevenSins

Fledgling Freddie
You can make statistics into anything you want.

And even if Hib is slightly underpopulated (why else did they revert /level 30 huh?), they still have great power amongst casting classes. Especially since DAoC is now Dark Age of Castalot, Hib has the biggest advantage yet.

So don't come to me with that dying realm crap, your doing "A-OK" in one of the Endgames of DAoC.

Sparrow

Fledgling Freddie
This isn't about what hibs can and can't do in your mind, it's about the fact that there's less and less people left to do it.

The removal of /level 30 was a global Mythic decision.

Jarl

Fledgling Freddie
Uhh, such lvl 49 Avalon city geared FOTM mincer!

run throw hippieland
sshot006.jpg

mmm safe on pad with punch and pie
sshot007.jpg

Jarl

Fledgling Freddie
Go sparky go, u lazy POS
sshot008.jpg

Such empty room, better start filling it
sshot009.jpg

/ Zwosh yet another FOTM mincer lvl 49 >_<

got :flame: ?

Solthyann

Fledgling Freddie
SevenSins said:
And even if Hib is slightly underpopulated (why else did they revert /level 30 huh?)

Because it's a pointless function that did little or nothing to assist population and, in fact, harmed it because more Hib 50s were spending all their time rolling /30 alts and PVEing them instead of keeping their main 50 active.....?

....and as for "well done" I say well done to the 7-man Hib caster group that retook Scath when we finally reached the decision that Albs had actually shown a little guts and decided not to 7am RR us..... shows what we know :kissit:

Anyway enjoy it, surprised we held it so long tbh :cheers:

Jarl

Fledgling Freddie
It was only 2FG albs and we took relic 9'oclock :p

tbh, first time i see Albs leav atk with les then 4FG :p

Sparrow

Fledgling Freddie
Part of the night you had more people taking keeps than there were hibs online.

Balbor

Fledgling Freddie
not really an alarm clock raid as many of us didn't even go to bed, just started taking keeps with paper doors and then went for relic

besides, dispict the fact we have the highest population we are unable to do prim time raids with the same success as the other realms can on us, so we need to resort to off peek raid and using abilities such as SOS.

Sparrow

Fledgling Freddie
Balbor said:
besides, dispict the fact we have the highest population we are unable to do prim time raids with the same success as the other realms can on us
Reason being?

Solthyann

Fledgling Freddie
Jarl said:
It was only 2FG albs and we took relic 9'oclock :p

tbh, first time i see Albs leav atk with les then 4FG :p

It's not even 9 o'clock yet dummy (welcome to the ENGLISH server) :eek6:

Second point is granted though :clap:

Sparrow

Fledgling Freddie
SevenSins said:
Ignorance is bliss.
First flame in the thread! But I guess it's because of all of hib's overpowered casters, mr. sorc.

Solthyann

Fledgling Freddie
Sparrow said:
First flame in the thread! But I guess it's because of all of hib's overpowered casters, mr. sorc.

Sshhh don't call him OP!! He killed my Shade yesterday and I checked his stats on Duskwave: Total RP 165k, LAST WEEK 161k....

fair play to the lad for taking advantage but there has to be something VERY wrong with this picture ;)

SevenSins

Fledgling Freddie
Intelligent Lifeform <The Last Watch>, Level 50 Sorcerer: 192,025 RP (RR3L8, Last Week: 184,163), required for RR3L9: 192,850 (825 to go), required for RR4: 213,875 (21,850 to go) Class Rank: 56 overall, 4 last week

And, Animists.

80% of those RP's come from guildgroups.

Solthyann

Fledgling Freddie
SevenSins said:
Intelligent Lifeform <The Last Watch>, Level 50 Sorcerer: 192,025 RP (RR3L8, Last Week: 184,163), required for RR3L9: 192,850 (825 to go), required for RR4: 213,875 (21,850 to go) Class Rank: 56 overall, 4 last week

And, Animists.

There you go, another 30k since yesterday morning then :eek6:

Sparrow

Fledgling Freddie
SevenSins said:
And, Animists.
Tried mezzing the shrooms?
However, I'll grant you that animists are powerful in raid situations. I mean, get a couple of those on a raid and you can almost match numbers with albs.
But it seems to me that he claimed albs are at a disadvantage vs both realms, so that's not the whole answer.

Raewyn

Fledgling Freddie
SevenSins said:
And even if Hib is slightly underpopulated (why else did they revert /level 30 huh?), they still have great power amongst casting classes. Especially since DAoC is now Dark Age of Castalot, Hib has the biggest advantage yet.

What is it excactly that makes the hib casters better than the mid or alb ones ? I'd really like to know.

SevenSins

Fledgling Freddie
NS in same line as Spec nukes and AE Mezz (Eldritch, Light)

Focus Shield / PBAOE / Baseline nuke debuff in same Line (Enchanter, Mana)

Do I really need to go on? I didn't even mention baseline stun yet...

Sparrow

Fledgling Freddie
Raewyn said:
What is it excactly that makes the hib casters better than the mid or alb ones ? I'd really like to know.
Bolt range mezz, higher damage and faster casting baseline nuke and chainstunning pets.

Oh wait...

Sparrow

Fledgling Freddie
SevenSins said:
As compared to say, bolts and spec nukes in same line? Or spec nukes, AE mezz and chainstunning pets in same line? Or bolt range long duration AoE mezz, stable yellow charm, AoE str/con debuff, power regen and mezz reduction buff in the same line while still retaining enough points to make sure your nuke (which incidentally also has lifetaps) has higher dps than the light eld spec DD.

And what a huge effect on RvR that FDS has. So what's left is PBAOE and heat debuff - and zero utlity besides the pet which they get no baseline buffs for

I didn't even mention baseline stun yet...
Why spend time casting stun when you can get a mincer to instastun for you?

Jarl

Fledgling Freddie
stop whining about shroms, not rly that uber, ESPECIALY not compared to thurg pets spamed from a FoP powered Thurg, geeeebus pound down a hihglvl door in minutes scaaaary

Raewyn

Fledgling Freddie
SevenSins said:

Do I really need to go on? I didn't even mention baseline stun yet...

Let's see now..

AoE Snare / Nearsight / ST Root / Chainstunning pet / 179 D Lifetap and debuff in the same line
(Cabalist, Spirit / Matter)

Bolt range mezz / AoE Amnesia / Self-mezz reduction / AoE Root / 179 D Lifetap / Demezz / Perma-charmable pet / ST Root
(Sorcerer, Mind / Body)

I don't think you can hardly say Hibernia has a clear advantage in casters. We got baseline stun, you got baseline root. I agree stun is maybe better, but vs. tanks I'd rather have a root.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom