News War with Russia

dysfunction

FH is my second home

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Or maybe self sabotage by disgruntled Russian forces?
Either way it's good to see another Russian ship destroyed.
Apparently TASS are now saying missile strikes happened and that Russia is threatening to bomb Kyiv in retaliation.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Apparently TASS are now saying missile strikes happened and that Russia is threatening to bomb Kyiv in retaliation.

That is really just admitting to something they've already done, it made me laugh when Russia tried to make a big thing about when an oil storage facility inside Russia was attacked.....I was trying to figure out why they thought it was some kind of big deal even if it had been Ukraine.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
That is really just admitting to something they've already done, it made me laugh when Russia tried to make a big thing about when an oil storage facility inside Russia was attacked.....I was trying to figure out why they thought it was some kind of big deal even if it had been Ukraine.

Of course they are outraged, Russia is not at war its just a special operation in Ukraine not in Russia!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Counting on it being reported to Putin "Well sir, it is no longer on fire sir"

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Modern? We are closer to 2100 than Pearl Harbor

The use of 'modern' in that tweet is stupid anyway, nobody refers to the time we live in as 'modern' it's 'post-modern'.

WW2 was certainly in the 'modern' era.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Oof that's gonna hurt. They'll probably never admit that Ukraine struck it but they've had to fess up to it sinking - the folks at Maxar (bang up to date satellite imagery) knew where it was on the 10th and were waiting for clearer weather before looking for it again so Russia really had no alternative, if it had actually sunk.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
"We were sailing our boat around and during a war it totally randomly set on fire and it definitely wasn't because someone launched a couple of state-of-the-art missiles at it".

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
So if munitions on board the ship destroyed it, why would they attack a missile factory?

:S

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
toreakkxbwt81.jpg

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
When i spoke to my mate in int corps this is what he said he thinks will eventually happen. Let Putin think he has won and then fuck him up.

TheDoon

Can't get enough of FH
That's from Sun Tzu's "The Art of War"

" Build your opponent a golden bridge to retreat across "

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom