News War with Russia

Embattle

FH is my second home
I don't like him, but then I never did nor did a lot of the electorate hence why he lost to a dipshit like Boris.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
For a T-Shirt which has supposedly been worn, considering the print is in mint condition - I think they're lying.

Also.. Maybe they just really enjoyed The Sims 3?

Wij

I am a FH squatter
For a T-Shirt which has supposedly been worn, considering the print is in mint condition - I think they're lying.

Also.. Maybe they just really enjoyed The Sims 3?
Ukrainian neo-nazis are well known for their love of family-oriented EA franchises.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Russia whing like a bust fan belt over attacks on Russian soil.

Fuck off

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Probably just good old fashioned Russian alcoholism.

Embattle

FH is my second home
She captain demented has been making some more threats, as if the actual threat is any different that what it has always been been with russia.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
So it was never about occupation so why the fuck are those cunts converting part of Ukraine to use the rouble.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Funny how arming a sovereign country threatens Europe, you know rather than the country invading that sovereign country.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Other European energy firms are reportedly preparing to do the same amid concerns about supply cuts.
Uniper said it had no choice but said it was still abiding by EU sanctions.

Are we expecting companies to go beyond the legal sanctions on their own now?

And "other" energy firms - are they all owned by Germany too? I guess it's nice to bash "ze germans" (lumping a people in with corporate entities so we can disparage the whole lot).

Hellenic Petroleum, eh? Dem damn greasy Greeks!

There's at least 10 buyers opening accounts to make payments in roubles and more will follow - because that's how our governments want it to be.

Shell, btw, are working with Gazprom on how to pay in roubles - because Gazprombank is sanctioned by the UK - but it'll get around it.

They all will.

Dem political leaders eh? It's almost as if they don't really give a shit.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Yeah Germany should totes just switch off their electricity.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
"We need to break reliance on Russian fossil fuels"

"Actually it's alright for companies to break sanctions and pay Russia in Roubles"

alright kim philby

Gwadien

"We need to break reliance on Russian fossil fuels"

"Actually it's alright for companies to break sanctions and pay Russia in Roubles"

alright kim philby

Yeah we do, but it's pretty fucking stupid to expect it to happen over night.

Unless, of course, the West are willing to undercut Russian gas prices to Germany for the short-term so they aren't reliant.

But we don't care *that* much.

Gwadien

I also predict that once the war is over we'll start doing business again with Russia, nobody will care about their past transgressions and will be ignorant of their inevitable future ones.

Which will mean that we'll do this all over again, repeatedly.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
I do not see a quick end to this war....

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I do not see a quick end to this war....

I mean... people are saying it could last 5-10 years but honestly, how much longer can Russia keep it going? they'll run completely dry eventually while the Ukraine will continue to be supplied by the West.

Going to make a very bold prediction and say it won't go past 2022

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
They're not breaking sanctions.

Not at all.

I think you believe the bullshit around sanctions.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
I mean... people are saying it could last 5-10 years but honestly, how much longer can Russia keep it going? they'll run completely dry eventually while the Ukraine will continue to be supplied by the West.

Going to make a very bold prediction and say it won't go past 2022

They'll do what they did last time, hunker down with support for the breakaway republics, declare a ceasefire, rest up. Rearm a few weeks/months for West to forget about Ukraine then go for next chunk.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Are we expecting companies to go beyond the legal sanctions on their own now?

And "other" energy firms - are they all owned by Germany too? I guess it's nice to bash "ze germans" (lumping a people in with corporate entities so we can disparage the whole lot).

Hellenic Petroleum, eh? Dem damn greasy Greeks!

There's at least 10 buyers opening accounts to make payments in roubles and more will follow - because that's how our governments want it to be.

Shell, btw, are working with Gazprom on how to pay in roubles - because Gazprombank is sanctioned by the UK - but it'll get around it.

They all will.

Dem political leaders eh? It's almost as if they don't really give a shit.

The EU have made it clear that any EU company doing this are breaking the law.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom