Vid: TT Zerk PoV

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Depends whos playing the classes imo :) I personally love watching both zerkers vendo on something...

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Can't you just kite the shit out of the ra dumping bastards?

Moc on inc = put speedwarp and kite ?

ps: Great movie so far! Gonna watch the rest now! 45mins ! :O

No speedwarp in group /cries. When we first started off, moc on inc was a real pain but we've slowly gotten used to it and can for the most part, stop it from effecting us too badly. Mezz,stun, zephyr on the caster or BGer ready to kill, demo,zou etc etc.

Think the armsman pwnt their healers :p.
Nice movie tho :)

Heh, have watched that fight three times now and each time I look and think we've got it, then notice all of our support died :D Got egg of youth in my template now which would help in situations like that but didn't have it in that vid.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
cant give enough creds for the coolfactor in running a full tankgrp, i tried to initiate something like that when xnys played on mid, but certain ppl said something like "LOLZ NO CASTERS = NO DPS = NO PHUNZ" so :[

altho! skald valk valk thane thane would be even nastier i think!

hah cba reroll!!

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Has the taste of the old classics :clap:

Shame u get bored of watching fights against the same grps over and over :(

Nibble

Part of the furniture
Great Vid TT :D hopefully AR will make 1 soon ( give fraps workin! )

kivik

Part of the furniture
Light please? :(

Upper the brightness abit when editing the movie or play with torch on. In some fights it was all black with names running around.

Got abit tedious :))) watching the same groups, maybe try get some variation also, like fighting a zerg or something. A support PoV and vent and it'd be perfect :)

Other than that it was awesome, love tank groups! :)

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Has the taste of the old classics :clap:

Shame u get bored of watching fights against the same grps over and over :(

Well, there is some variety but those were the groups who were running that put up nice long scraps :)

Golly

Fledgling Freddie
nice vid (good choice in songs, why not use classics?)

your support does one hell of a job for fact its a pure tank group

only thing missing from it was vent imo, can see that being a laugh

"ffs lock down the cleric" says tank #1

"cant, kill that f*cking therug thou will ya?" says healer #2 etc

awesome dps when everythings up as well, vendo bs that valk proc thing alsongisde celerity is jokes when both zerks target a caster

ps. you guys gonna be playing war?

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Brilliant video. Class intro. I love tank groups :). Well played. Liked it with no TS, though listening to Zags is always kick ass.

Wondered about a few things though: you almost never got sheared, why no earth/ice specced Theurgs as opponents? Would have been hard to kill high level earth pets with tanks only, or?

Was a bit longish, but assuming that you'll maybe not play on Avalon again good nevertheless.

Appollo

Part of the furniture
Our vent =

Zags qq'ing about broken CC
Chris qq'ing about free support and assist (mat is mostly afk crafting on other acc)
Andy qq'ing about valewalkers and most other things
Mark qq'ing about how he'd rather play his Tic cos it r0x
Mat qq'ing about how he'd rather be crafting (lolz)
Bram qq'ing about zag and chris qq'ing
Carly <3
And me singing silly songs :)

Thats how our vent goes, except we all doing it @ the same time 0o

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Nice vid :)

:cheers: for running a tank group, gives soo much better footage

Aerendur

Fledgling Freddie
Our vent =
Chris qq'ing about free support and assist (mat is mostly afk crafting on other acc)
And me singing silly songs

And thats just during the fights, during the times looking for a group to fight it gets even more hectic :) Up to the point where bram begs people to focus when a fight comes (people tend to continue a topic even when a fight has started haha).

And its great to see how the healers now finally have enough tools to keep it going a bit longer than the RR1-5 era! ;) Amazed how in several fights both healers go down at some point, get up again and keep the rest of the group alive (except for kir and carly at some point! :( ).

Remember leading you around on poor little Fingo (at RR2). Quite fun it was, but it did show how well the communication needs to be to make this work out (which is why vent in this movie could have been ace fun).

Hope to get some more movies to keep the feeling alive! :worthy:

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
Must be nice fighting groups that don't buff strip.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Heal and Cure disease >> shearing :p Groups which sheared on inc tended to lose group members very very quickly...

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Must be nice fighting groups that don't buff strip.

I get buff stripped quite often being a main interupter but if they strip our zerks, they'll die very, very quickly. While we may be a group soft on paper, if we're given an inch, we'll take a mile. Any enemy group will be constantly taking a shit load of damage what with us not needing to worry about interupts for our damage classes, that's why they get to shear very little. Should be apparent looking at even just Laruthias view how we give them very little room to shear.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Assuming you have the possibility to rest and then to run with double DI and both instas and MoC3 up on at least two healing classes on Avalon/Lyonoesse due to the way the FG zone was being managed I don't see how they don't have the time to buff strip more than one enemy on incoming.

Most of the groups you fought were way higher RR, they should have some melee damage reduction RAs/MLs in addition to the healer class utility and enough time to shear a couple of tanks completly.

You say they have to heal, I'd say they would have to heal less against targets that do less damage because they are stripped and con/str debuffed by Sorc/Eld :p.

Would love to see your support PoVs to check how much rebuffing they need to do and to see how often the Shammy gets trained as in my opinion that would be the primary target so one can disease your end regen lacking tanks :).

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Some groups did shear like maniacs, but for the most part I didn't need to do much rebuffing. I do get trained on occasion but Pollyrox my healing box.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Drunkard post, didn't completely get out what I was trying to say. With it being a tank group, 5 people are always dealing damage on however many targets and so if they stop healing, we call it on vent and start training them down. Well it's more so if we have both enemy healers being hit in melee, then we start training.

That's the fundamental difference noted from a tank group, with a caster group there will be times where healing isn't necessary for the enemy group what with interupts and all but det/charge tanks will always be dealing the damage, hence there being generally less room for them to shear :) I guess that's why hib fights last for ages for us with all the ressers/healers they generally carry around with them ;)

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Drunkard post, didn't completely get out what I was trying to say. With it being a tank group, 5 people are always dealing damage on however many targets and so if they stop healing, we call it on vent and start training them down. Well it's more so if we have both enemy healers being hit in melee, then we start training.

That's the fundamental difference noted from a tank group, with a caster group there will be times where healing isn't necessary for the enemy group what with interupts and all but det/charge tanks will always be dealing the damage, hence there being generally less room for them to shear :) I guess that's why hib fights last for ages for us with all the ressers/healers they generally carry around with them ;)

Was thinking bout that while watching the vid and wondered how good would have you fared vs a "kitting" caster group the likes of BdC, AD, etc... which manage to w8 for your charge and banelords to be used.
Or I am being an old fart and that is "forbidden" in german servers??

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Kiting is not like it used to be.

First of all the speed warp is nerfed badly (effect radius, duration) and then there are plenty of hybrids now in set groups with tons of on the run instas.

You can kite all you want versus a strong tank group like TT, they will just push right through you.

Appollo

Part of the furniture
We did have a few Valheru fights, dunno what happened to them.

Moneo

Fledgling Freddie
I´m not in the Valheru group anymore, I just do some replacement stuff atm for some groups... :)

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Was thinking bout that while watching the vid and wondered how good would have you fared vs a "kitting" caster group the likes of BdC, AD, etc... which manage to w8 for your charge and banelords to be used.
Or I am being an old fart and that is "forbidden" in german servers??

Groups which kited, although granted it was a rarity, are fun and always are in my opinion despite what some of the germans say about them :) It was the 3 BGer groups which got us the most I think, especially the hib ones.

As for kite groups themselves, if we don't push through to the very last person, we don't deserve to win really. Being on speed6(don't think many albs are on this, many hibs don't sprint while roaming either) with the likes of insta mezz, ranged DD on valk, stun, staff of the gods means they'll have to stop at some point to regroup. While they're kiting, they're not really casting and we'll be baring down on them at the same speed (in theory). The second we stop, we lose ;)

Hi TT friends,

I thought a fast mirror would be nice! :)

Ps: QQ I wasn´t in the Vid!

See you on Limors!

Here the Mirror: http://www.uhustick.de/tt/Tedious_Ten_MovieBerserkeV.wmv

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom