Vid: TT Zerk PoV

Rigga Mortice

Fledgling Freddie
What did you forget Andy? :twak:
Laruthia on the guild forums said:
if u are going to release this then id like to ask u to mention the following when doing so...

a) i aint no video making guru, im a noob at it
b) i was still learning to play tank properly at the time
c) There is a better version of the intro, but deleted the source files and cba to remake the vid :p

No vent btw, which probably would have helped make sense of the organised chaos that is a 5 tank group, and it's quite long, but if you like your happy-meal "troll-size" please drive up to window A :)

Aerendur

Fledgling Freddie
Nice video, you finally managed to get around those 2+ bg groups then I see. Mauler seems to work pretty well for the full melee squad after some getting used to. :)

Good spot on the elf hiding as well. And remember, if you need a sub for a few weeks, just give a shout! :p

Septina

Part of the furniture
Unable to connect

Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at hosted.filefront.com.

:(?????

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
We're sorry, but you've experienced a temporary problem on the site. It's likely that this problem has already been fixed. Please refresh the page.

If you've seen this error message more than once during your visit, we already know about it and we're working on it. Please check back soon!

If you need help using the site, please contact FileFront support.

Buhu :(

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Seems Chris decided to vendo the FF servers... ick...

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
I HATE YOU

We was told we'd be first to know when you released it :(

ileks

Part of the furniture
I liked it :)
Thought you were going to win in the first fight but then it all changed, quality fight.
Maybe some vent chat would be good, but was still a great film :)

CorNokZ

Finally got thru and dl'ing with 200kb/s! Go FF! =O

liloe

It's my birthday today!
First fight was really great, but after a while I got the impression as if there's like....4-5 active fg's on Limors? Also the play of some Hib groups wasn't particularly good, seeing that no druid managed to shear one single buff and most fights were SoS on inc instead of a nice spreadout - nothing you can do about though =))

Swed

Fledgling Freddie
First fight was really great, but after a while I got the impression as if there's like....4-5 active fg's on Limors? Also the play of some Hib groups wasn't particularly good, seeing that no druid managed to shear one single buff and most fights were SoS on inc instead of a nice spreadout - nothing you can do about though =))

the fgs play different on Limors compered to Dyvet groups!
allways SoS on inc and they Love to RA dump.. doesnt matter if you run a group of 4ppl and you meet a rr11-rr12 fg... they will SoS and RA dump your arse anyway! and after fight they rest til the RAs is up again!

CorNokZ

Can't you just kite the shit out of the ra dumping bastards?

Moc on inc = put speedwarp and kite ?

ps: Great movie so far! Gonna watch the rest now! 45mins ! :O

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
Nice movie :) first one that i actualy like the music aswell :eek7:

Still dont get how could u lost the 1st fight

not_vintervargen

Fledgling Freddie
cant give enough creds for the coolfactor in running a full tankgrp, i tried to initiate something like that when xnys played on mid, but certain ppl said something like "LOLZ NO CASTERS = NO DPS = NO PHUNZ" so :[

altho! skald valk valk thane thane would be even nastier i think!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom