Useless Fact of The Day!

Ele

Fledgling Freddie
Shaeffer said:
Thats because men get lumbered with doing all the outside chores :flame:

Yeah thats why you have a desk job and then sit on your PC when you get home <runs away>

Serbitar

Fledgling Freddie
Ele said:
Yeah thats why you have a desk job and then sit on your PC when you get home <runs away>

Bloody sensible idea imo. outside is nasty and cold and wet and stuff.

cept in summer when its lovely and warm, but then i get assaulted by teh ewul pollen :(

Cyradix

FH is my second home
Official studies have found that right handed people tend to scratch with their left hand and visa-versa....

Ele

Fledgling Freddie
Cyradix said:
Official studies have found that right handed people tend to scratch with their left hand and visa-versa....

OMG that is so true..I just did that..depends where I'm trying to scratch though i must admit :D

Ele

Fledgling Freddie
Serbitar said:
Bloody sensible idea imo. outside is nasty and cold and wet and stuff.

cept in summer when its lovely and warm, but then i get assaulted by teh ewul pollen :(

Winter sorts the men from the boys imo ;)

Serbitar

Fledgling Freddie
I am not that 'worried' about winter. not as if i walk anywhere or am outside for any extended period of time <has car>

my main outdoor time is travelling fro pub to pub :D

in those cases the alcohol keeps me warm anyway :D

Cyradix

FH is my second home
Ele said:
OMG that is so true..I just did that..depends where I'm trying to scratch though i must admit :D

Hmmmm.... mental picture.... :D

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
Ele said:
Crane Flies (Daddy Long Legs) carry the most poisonous and fast acting venom known - but in a cruel (as only God can be) twist of fate, they have no teeth with which to inject it.

.."There exists a huge amount of bad information out there on arachnids, and you appeared to have picked up on a lot of it." -Dr. Robert G. Breene

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
The Death Penalty does not deter criminals.

Bet that shocked you all :eek:

Talyn

Can't get enough of FH
It deos not mtaetr wrhee you put the ltetres in a wrod bcuseae yuor biran olny rgteeirss the frsit and lsat lteerts awanwyy.

Try it and see...

Munkey

Can't get enough of FH
Serbitar said:
In Chester it used to be -legal- to shoot a welshman from the walls with a crossbow after the hour of midnight, unfortunately the law was repealed a few years ago.
Still legal methinks Serbitar. Having lived there, and knowing where there's a medievil armoury shop on the Rows, i was always tempted to buy one and test out the theory with a mate.

Cost a few hundred quid tho, so i gave up on the idea

Ele

Fledgling Freddie
Flesh said:
I take it you go out in Winter? x<

It helps to take a break from your forum spam occasionally Flesh, you ought to try leaving your bedroom, its not that scary...honest ^^

Ele

Fledgling Freddie
Ala said:
.."There exists a huge amount of bad information out there on arachnids, and you appeared to have picked up on a lot of it." -Dr. Robert G. Breene

LMAO...pfft doctors have no sense of humour, who is this guy anyway? I insist on seeing his credentials :eek:

Cyradix

FH is my second home
If one were to unravel the entire human alimentary canal (esophagus, stomach, large and small intestines), it would reach the height of a three-story building.

Cyradix

FH is my second home
Months that begin with a Sunday will always have a "Friday the 13th."

Flesh

Banned
Ele said:
It helps to take a break from your forum spam occasionally Flesh, you ought to try leaving your bedroom, its not that scary...honest ^^
My computers in my lounge!

Flesh

Banned
And what would you know about bloke's bedrooms Ele?
Can't imagine you've been in many. :O

Wile E. Coyote

Fledgling Freddie
The Forum troll (Trollicus forumeticus bloodyirritatingus) is an evil mental parasite found in all areas of Forum, where it preys upon the brains of users (Homo stultissimus). Most clueful people avoid these creatures, since Forum trolls know no fear and attack unceasingly, demanding responses from their prey.

Forum trolls are immune to flames (Flammae useneticae), which is unfortunate, as most will try to attack them with these first. In fact, when a troll is attacked by flames, it will actually be able to use these flames to create more, which it will hurl back at its unfortunate attacker. Long-lived trolls may be able to render an entire Forum uninhabitable with all the flames it creates.

The only form of attack a troll has is its ability to incite responses, which it needs to feed from; hence, the best way to defend yourself against a troll is simply to ignore it. Deprived of nourishment, it will soon starve.

Ancient legends (found in The Book of 1036) hint that a Forum troll may be vulnerable to the Spell of Cancellation, but this powerful incantation would have to be applied swiftly after the troll's birth; once engaged in battle, few survive unscathed.

Source: cyberspaceorbit.com

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Useless fact of the day:

I feel slightly disgruntled.

Ele

Fledgling Freddie
Flesh said:
And what would you know about bloke's bedrooms Ele?
Can't imagine you've been in many. :O

You're quite right Flesh I haven't, I have my own place, why would I want to sneak around in some guys bedroom? :eek:

Cyradix

FH is my second home
Ele said:
You're quite right Flesh I haven't, I have my own place, why would I want to sneak around in some guys bedroom? :eek:
You can learn a lot by observing your prey in its natural habitat. ;)

Ele

Fledgling Freddie
Cyradix said:
You can learn a lot by observing your prey in its natural habitat. ;)

Oh yeah, but for the majority of guys cleanliness of there bedrooms' is not a top priority. They'd rather see the fridge stocked up with beer than the laundry done regularly, I'll stick to my usual routine tyvm :D :touch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom