United States Corrupt Twattery

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
No, real people power is what's going on in France. Kind of looks like people are all up for fighting Global Wombling, until they're asked to pay for it.
Yup...theyre all over virtu signalling from their warm armchairs..
.sorry theres no more gas.
..wtf..rampage!

Job

ITV news is such gutter news trash.

Seriously they edited Bush's funeral to show Obama and Clinton laughing it up ..Trump walks in and they cut in them looking stoneyface.

I mean..its Trump, so whatever, but these fuckers are adjusting the news to push propaganda every fucking night.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin

Seriously they edited Bush's funeral to show Obama and Clinton laughing it up ..Trump walks in and they cut in them looking stoneyface.

I mean..its Trump, so whatever, but these fuckers are adjusting the news to push propaganda every fucking night.

Link?

Job

It was the news after celebrity ..or are you being sarky

Wij

I am a FH squatter

Or maybe most people there hate Trump?

Exioce

Part of the furniture
Of course they hate him:

"Trump was in the company of all his living predecessors for the first time ... first was the president Trump said was illegitimate (Barack Obama); then the first lady he called a profligate spender of taxpayer dollars (Michelle Obama); then the president he called the worst abuser of women (Bill Clinton); then the first lady and secretary of state he said should be in jail (Hillary Clinton); and then the president he said was the second-worst behind Obama (Jimmy Carter)"
Bush funeral: Trump sits with fellow presidents but still stands alone

Gwadien

Of course they hate him:

"Trump was in the company of all his living predecessors for the first time ... first was the president Trump said was illegitimate (Barack Obama); then the first lady he called a profligate spender of taxpayer dollars (Michelle Obama); then the president he called the worst abuser of women (Bill Clinton); then the first lady and secretary of state he said should be in jail (Hillary Clinton); and then the president he said was the second-worst behind Obama (Jimmy Carter)"
Bush funeral: Trump sits with fellow presidents but still stands alone

It's quite counter productive though, because Trump and his supporters feed on this kind of shit.

Trump acts like a complete dickhead, people respond in a proper fashion, he calls them the Liberal Elite and that they're only mad because he's upsetting his new world order. He links what he proposes to do and what he does, meaning that if you attack him because he's done X because it's fucked up it also means that you're criticising many policies which his supporters want. It's a cult of personality.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Trump always makes it all about him, but where his opponents fuck up is they make it all about him as well. It was a time of respect for a great man who passed away, who gives a shit what the attendees thought of each other?

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
I worry how this is all going to play out tbh. I can see the US becoming a warzone when they do go for Trump. He'll play the victim and his grass roots support will eat it up. Think it's going to get very messy before this is all played out.

Job

The old guard still have no clue how to deal with Trump, they are just doing more of the old stuff that doesnt work anymore.

I am full expecting Trump to duplex Mueller on live TV to the cheers of a US flag waving crowd.

Gwadien

The old guard still have no clue how to deal with Trump, they are just doing more of the old stuff that doesnt work anymore.

I am full expecting Trump to duplex Mueller on live TV to the cheers of a US flag waving crowd.

So how do we deal with him?

Job

Well for starters trying to align him with a Russian bogeyman is going nowhere.
Its become farcical and none of his supporters...half the country...are going to believe any accusations are nothing more than a stitch up.

Pointing out carefully without hysterics that hes full of shit and playing everbody like a WWF audience will eventually sink home.

Dont ridicule his supporters or try to take some high ground, because there isnt one..Obama was full of a different kind of shit...a smooth talking, playing the room, saying all the right stuff to the right people ..shit..
Give him enough rope..thats all they need to do.

Gwadien

So multiple people have suggested that he's been working closely with the Russians, people have been caught lying pretty much on his behalf.

It could be nothing, you're absolutely right, but don't you think considering it's Russia and their relationship with the West, it's worth something to investigate? Or do you think we should just take his word for it and get on with making America Great Again?

I actually think you're right though, a large swathe of his support base are so brainwashed and fucking stupid to accept that Trump isn't a god even if there was clear as day evidence right before them, they (and I think even you) would even say yeah it's made up by the Liberals.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
If they charge him with conspiring with Russian secret services it will be because they have plenty of evidence. It won't stop him going to jail just because 20% of the population thinks it's a fix. Law is law.

Same with his money laundering and fraud and obstruction of justice.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
If they charge him with conspiring with Russian secret services it will be because they have plenty of evidence. It won't stop him going to jail just because 20% of the population thinks it's a fix. Law is law.

Same with his money laundering and fraud and obstruction of justice.

I think you have way too much faith in the American legal system; it would take them a decade just to agree an acceptable jury.

This is the country that found Michael Jackson and OJ Simpson not guilty...

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I honestly don't give a fuck about if he's been conspiring with the Russians. We're 90% the same.

90% the same shit = the same shit.

We're pesants wishing for different margins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom