Sport Ufc

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
The guy is going to set the UFC alight at his first PPV. Fucking Chelsea fan too. :( :p :D

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Holy Crap, Daley vs Scott Smith.

If you missed it find it online.

Strikeforce has been a much better card than the ufc tonight.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Brookins wins! :D Good lad, keep focused and work hard for another pop at Aldo.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Seriously strikeforce was amazing last night :p

3 KO's in a row in the last 3 fights of the night.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Hendo looked better than he has done for a long while. Daley has nasty hands, good card. :)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Iron Mike rocks but K1 is a different beast to UFC really, still his power is undeniable. He has lost 13 though. ;)

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
Iron Mike rocks but K1 is a different beast to UFC really, still his power is undeniable. He has lost 13 though. ;)

many ramours that he has lost games for money.. (bet himself to loose)

ECA

I am a FH squatter
This weekends card is gonna be awesome.

Welterweight Championship bout: Georges St-Pierre vs. Josh Koscheck
Heavyweight bout: Stefan Struve vs. Sean McCorkle
Lightweight bout: Jim Miller vs. Charles Oliveira
Lightweight bout: Joe Stevenson vs. Mac Danzig
Welterweight bout: Thiago Alves vs. John Howard

UFC.com live stream
Lightweight bout: Mark Bocek vs. Dustin Hazelett
Middleweight bout: Joe Doerksen vs. Dan Miller

Preliminary card
Middleweight bout: Jesse Bongfeldt vs. Rafael Natal
Welterweight bout: Matt Riddle vs. Sean Pierson
Welterweight bout: TJ Grant vs. Ricardo Almeida
Lightweight bout: Pat Audinwood vs. John Makdessi

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
GSP gave a striking masterclass with all those jabs, he made a mess of Koschecks face for 5 full rounds. Brilliant, just brilliant, definately the number one pound for pound now as the guy really has the complete game.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Haven't watched the whole card yet but looking forward to it this evening. :)

Marc

FH is my second home
Im growing to like Koscheck. Once you realise that all the smack talk is purely to sell the card you realise hes actually quite a humble guy. He plays the pantomine villan to perfection

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Im growing to like Koscheck. Once you realise that all the smack talk is purely to sell the card you realise hes actually quite a humble guy. He plays the pantomine villan to perfection

Marc, you know what? You are right. I saw a really humble pre-fight interview and he was a nice enough guy, I think he knows playing the villian works for him and allows him to earn at the highest level. Fair enough really and he showed big balls fighting for 23 mins with his eye fucked up like that. Good lad.

Marc

FH is my second home
Marc, you know what? You are right. I saw a really humble pre-fight interview and he was a nice enough guy, I think he knows playing the villian works for him and allows him to earn at the highest level. Fair enough really and he showed big balls fighting for 23 mins with his eye fucked up like that. Good lad.

Everyone says the same thing though that hes actually a top guy, always involved with his local community and always doing charity work and such. He just knows whats needed to sell a card.

Plus anyone that gets Paul "I have no groundgame" Daley to be fired gets a plus from me

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Everyone says the same thing though that hes actually a top guy, always involved with his local community and always doing charity work and such. He just knows whats needed to sell a card.

Plus anyone that gets Paul "I have no groundgame" Daley to be fired gets a plus from me

Daley is a dick, not a good person at all.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
YouTube - Anthony Pettis Flying Matrix Ninja Kick

mother-of-god-super-troopers.thumbnail.jpg

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
That fight was incredible, I nearly pissed my pants with happiness. :D WEC merging into UFC is going to be a thing of beauty.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Holy fuck those kids are hardcore, like young Spartans taken from thier parents at 7 years of age and trained to be elite warriors.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Holy fuck those kids are hardcore, like young Spartans taken from thier parents at 7 years of age and trained to be elite warriors.

Yeah, its insane. Wonder who is the boss at their school ? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom