Sport Ufc

Marc

FH is my second home
Its taken you 13 pages and a few months to come out with that?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Im not complaining though am I. I wasnt throwing a little hissy fit like you were

Suuure you're not *pat pat*

Who threw a hissy fit anyway, i asked a simple question; what's so funny.

Nothing more. You seem to be having some panty problems though :p

Wind your neck in though, i'm just jesting.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I thought you'd stopped trying to make people hate you for being antagonistic?

Influenza

Part of the furniture
Some funny gifs from sherdog.

CAINbrockDESPERADO.gif

2nkigc9.jpg

eksdee

FH is my second home
can't wait to see GSP destroy koschek. that guy is sub-human.

UFC 122 this weekend should be good

Main card

* Middleweight bout: United States Nate Marquardt vs. Japan Yushin Okami[1]
* Middleweight bout: United States Jorge Rivera vs. Italy Alessio Sakara[1]
* Lightweight bout: Germany Dennis Siver vs. England Andre Winner[1]
* Welterweight bout: United States Amir Sadollah vs. Germany Peter Sobotta[1]
* Light Heavyweight bout: Poland Krzysztof Soszynski vs. Croatia Goran Reljic[1]

[edit] Preliminary card

* Middleweight bout: Australia Kyle Noke vs. United States Rob Kimmons[1]
* Light Heavyweight bout: Belarus Vladimir Matyushenko vs. Brazil Alexandre Ferreira[1]
* Welterweight bout: Germany Pascal Krauss vs. England Mark Scanlon[1]
* Welterweight bout: United States Duane Ludwig vs. England Nick Osipczak[1]
* Light Heavyweight bout: United States Seth Petruzelli vs. Czech Republic Karlos Vemola[1]
* Welterweight bout: United States Kris McCray vs. Brazil Carlos Eduardo Rocha[1]

no huge names on there, but all looking like entertaining fights - on the main card at least.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Desperate to see the GSP v Koscheck fight, I hope GSP destroys the ego maniac.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Yeah I'm rooting for GSP as well, also Okami ( I love his style even if he doesn't fight that smart at times ), the undercard has some good fights on as well.

Sorta rooting for Reljic as well because he jumped into the sea to rescue two guys from a car accident.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Sakara fight is off ( one of the few I was looking forward to ), but at least we get to see Hayes rape Harrison tonight :)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Haye and Harrison was barely even a fight, I feel sorry for the punters who shelled out for that farce. Haye either needs to make a fight with one of the ugly brothers happen or retire because there are no other good fights out there for him. This why I am falling in love with MMA, at every weight class there are some fantastic fights to be had and new talent is coming along all the time.

Talking of talent, Jonathan Brookins is looking like a real prospect on TUF, he dominated that Judo guy on the ground which was very suprising. Given the right coaching I think he could make a decent career in the UFC, certainly GSP seems to really rate him. Just reading his wiki, he went 3 rounds with Jose Aldo. :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Brookins

Marc

FH is my second home
Decent card in Germany. English fighters keep up the tradition of being knocked the fuck out.

So Rampage v Machida, whos gonna win? Cant see past Machida myself

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Decent card in Germany. English fighters keep up the tradition of being knocked the fuck out.

So Rampage v Machida, whos gonna win? Cant see past Machida myself

Nick O was very unlucky to lose, no idea how the judges came up with those scores although his cardio really needs some work as a lad of his build should not be gassing after two x five minute rounds.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Machida vs Rampage tonight, siccccccccck

Main PPV Card

Quinton Jackson vs. Lyoto Machida
Matt Hughes vs. BJ Penn
Gerald Harris vs. Maiquel Falcao
Phil Davis vs. Tim Boetsch
George Sotiropoulus vs. Joe Lauzon

Spike Preliminary Bouts

Matt Brown vs. Brian Foster
Aaron Simpson vs. Mark Munoz

Untelevised Preliminary Bouts

Karo Parisyan vs. Dennis Hallman
Darren Elkins vs. Edson Barboza
Paul Kelly vs. TJ O'Brien
Tyson Griffin vs. Nik Lentz

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Really hoping Rampage can get motoring again, I have a soft spot for him and would like to see him have a real good run at the title but he does need to up his game considerably for it to happen. Machida is going to be a real test, it could be a cracking fight if they both go for it.

B.J. Penn will be interesting, last few times out he has looked like he is going backwards but the guy has alot of talent and could still be king one day if he regains his focus.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Really looking forward to seeing Jonathan Brookins take on Nam Phan in the semis of TUF. It will be a real good test for him and I am praying he can do it to get to the final and a cracking spot on a UFC card.

Glad Bruce Leroy lost, annoying fucker but I have to admit that he proved to be alot more durable than I expected. With the right coaching he could be a real talent in 5 years time.

Marc

FH is my second home
Good win for Rampage. Overall I feel it was the correct decision. Machida cant expect to do fuck all for 2 rounds and win on the basis of the 3rd round. Rampage was the agressor throughout and secured a takedown in the second. The judges were spot on.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Good win for Rampage. Overall I feel it was the correct decision. Machida cant expect to do fuck all for 2 rounds and win on the basis of the 3rd round. Rampage was the agressor throughout and secured a takedown in the second. The judges were spot on.

Except Rampage did fuckall in the first 2, and Machida took at least 1 of them.

Was a pretty bullshit decision and highlights why the rules are so fucking ridiculous.

Whatever margin rampage won the first two rounds by the scoring system makes it 10-9, but rampage lost the third round badly by a much bigger margin than either of the previous rounds and if you look at the totality of the fight he lost yet it still is only scored 10-9.

It was either 30-27 machida, 29-28 machida or 29-28 rampage, under the current scoring system.

Bring back pride rules >.>

Marc

FH is my second home
Except Rampage did fuckall in the first 2, and Machida took at least 1 of them.

Was a pretty bullshit decision and highlights why the rules are so fucking ridiculous.

Whatever margin rampage won the first two rounds by the scoring system makes it 10-9, but rampage lost the third round badly by a much bigger margin than either of the previous rounds and if you look at the totality of the fight he lost yet it still is only scored 10-9.

It was either 30-27 machida, 29-28 machida or 29-28 rampage, under the current scoring system.

Bring back pride rules >.>

But thats what im saying, the rules are rules and under the current scoring system, Rampage won. You cant have someone continually holding back with the odd kick, just waiting to counter, which is what Machida did. He looked a totally different fighter to the one that ripped apart Rashad Evans. Unfortunately for Machida, the judges will always rule in favour of the fighter who continually moves forward and throws the most punches whether they connect or not and this is why Rampage won the first 2 rounds.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter

Totally agree, Rampage did more than enough.

Marc

FH is my second home
Quality ko from BJ Penn too!!

Like the look of Phil Davis. Ok hes raw, but I think he could go far. What a submission!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom