Sport Ufc

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Machida is fucking wild, that would be awesome to watch.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Just had a peep at Machida's record, didn't catch the second Rua fight but I knew he was class from a handful of fights I had seen. Then I looked at his record on Wiki, dear god he has beaten some brilliant fighters. Franklin, Bonner, BJ Penn, Heath, Ortiz, Thiago Silva, Rashad and Rua. Amazing.

Rampage is up next for him as well, if he wins that his record against the top guys is nothing short of amazing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lyoto_Machida

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Nog has been replaced by Cro Cop for his fight against Frank Mir.

1. when will cro cop learn to cut weight and start raping people at 205
2. Yay more cro cop :p

I was like 2 rows back cageside when Gonzaga KO'd crocop :p Crocop fan for life but damnnnnnnnnnnn that was a nasty KO.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Wonder which Mirko will turn up? I am hoping for the brutal genius of a few years ago, he is starting to look motivated again so who knows.

Marc

FH is my second home
Just had a peep at Machida's record, didn't catch the second Rua fight but I knew he was class from a handful of fights I had seen. Then I looked at his record on Wiki, dear god he has beaten some brilliant fighters. Franklin, Bonner, BJ Penn, Heath, Ortiz, Thiago Silva, Rashad and Rua. Amazing.

Rampage is up next for him as well, if he wins that his record against the top guys is nothing short of amazing.

Lyoto Machida - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Depends which Rampage turns up. If its the v Evans Rampage, Machida will win at a canter

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I love Rampage but I fear you are right, he doesn't seem to be training at anywhere near the level needed to beat the top guys in LHW.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I don't think it's that he doesn't train - he just doesn't fight smart.

He's a great wrestler - but he won't go for a takedown to help him pickup rounds - he's content to stand and bang like an idiot.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I dunno, his training at Wolfslair did not look anything like as intense as I have seen other top LHW go at it. Before Rashad he was also promoting A-Team which is the last thing you need to be doing before a match that was always going to be a battle. I just don't know where Rampage's head is right now, he has the tools but you are right in that he is not using them effectively.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Lashley got beat, the guy still has a huge amount to learn and I am not sure he is prepared to do what it takes.

Also suprising, it seems Strikeforce are on the verge on hiring Paul Heyman, in what capacity I have no idea but I find it very strange to be bringing in a pro-wrestling promoter into an MMA organisation as they are two totally different beasts.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Ultimate Fighter is back, already disliking Koscheck and my respect for GSP just goes up every time he talks, great guy incredible fighter.

eksdee

FH is my second home
bruce leeroy is hilarious. can't believe that guy from the jersey shore smokes before fights?! Wtf!!

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
bruce leeroy is hilarious. can't believe that guy from the jersey shore smokes before fights?! Wtf!!

He is actually half decent the Jersey Shore guy, I wouldn't be suprised to see him given a wild card fight.

Marc

FH is my second home
Where are you noobs watching this?

eksdee

FH is my second home
i download either from a wrestling torrent site (xtremewrestlingtorrents) which carries a good amount of mma, or warez-bb.

Marc

FH is my second home
Surely it should be out on five USA then by now. They normally have a weeks delay

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
What a battle! Probably not the most technical fight, but my days it was carnage. The amount of blows that connect from the off is ridiculous.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Why has he caused a shit storm? Seemed like a pretty generic interview.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Why has he caused a shit storm? Seemed like a pretty generic interview.

Just signed a 4 fight deal with UFC, then goes on to say that everyone in MMA is on steriods. UFC are trying to keep the image clean and this assclown is going around throwing dirt that he has no proof of. End of the day the government drug test all fighters before the matches, who the fuck is Nate Diaz to accuse people who have never failed a drug test?

Nate Diaz: Everyone in MMA uses steroids | UFC Videos | LowKick.com

ECA

I am a FH squatter
He's been with the UFC a while and it's quite a standard view, certainly nothing that will bring any comments/action from the ufc at all.

Marc

FH is my second home
Dan Hardy...BOOM! Goodnight!!

Shame, my favourite UK fighter

Laddey

FH is my second home
Heard about this knockout. No links to the fight are up yet afaik.

Unless anybody can show?

eksdee

FH is my second home
was really disappointed with hardy and hathaway. thought bisping looked great. good show overall, enhanced by the fact that for once we didn't have to put up with that prize tosser marcus davis fighting in the UK and pretending he's irish. somewhat irrationaly, i have an unrelenting, blind hatred for that guy.

eksdee

FH is my second home
just started playing the EA MMA game. wow, SO good. far, far superior to the UFC games. flows really well, amazing animations and graphics. bas rutten coaches you in career mode - SICK! only about 2 hours in but loving it so far. mma heads will love this i think.

Marc

FH is my second home
Lesnar LOL goodnight.

Completely and utterly twatted

Schaub looked good tonight and good to see Hammil shut that maggot Ortiz up. Hopefully once and for all. I love watching Hammil, hes always close to tears when he wins.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Best fight last night was Diego vs Thiago.
Lawlor finally realising his potential and smashing Cote was great as well.
Also enjoyed Tito lose again ( last win ken shamrock, gtfo the main card and back on the prelims ).

eksdee

FH is my second home
ken shamrock just won against some sack of beans on some nobody card - maybe the ufc should bring him back in and have them fight on a UFN card ;D

ufc121 was really entertaining, loved the sanchez/thiago fight. shields was disappointing, the weight cut obviously destroyed him. velasquez was great to watch, finally someone takes advantage of the fact that lesnar is little more than an impressive physical specimine. don't get me wrong, it is impressive what he has done in such a short time but it was about time a proper fighter showed that technique > pure muscle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom