Sport Ufc

Marc

FH is my second home
Some fantastic fights coming up in the next few months.

Feb sees our very own Micheal Bisping taking on the Axe Murderer.
March sees Brandon Vera v the amazing Jon "bones" jones. Jones is class! Also in March, the scouser Terry Etim is in action v Rafael Dos Anjos.
In may sees the rematch of Machida and shogun rua which will be a classic. On the same card will be Kimbo Slice v Matt "meathead" Mitrione. Also in May will be the grudge match every one has been waiting for when hopefully, Rampage Jackson will shut that twat Rashad Evans up

YouTube- Rampage Jackson vs Rashad Evans staredown - "Black on black crime"

But the fight im looking forward to most is Dan "the outlaw" Hardy v GSP. I like GSP, hes probably the best pound for pound fighter around and is always gracious in victory. But Dan Hardy is english!!!!

YouTube- Dan Hardy vs GSP Title Match Trailer

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
after I saw Chung Le at strikeforce, I can't help but think that ufc is a tiny bit boring :/

Marc

FH is my second home
Strikeforce is to UFC what TNA is to WWE. Its where the hasbeens end up.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Marc, spot on. I hope Rampage rips that gobby little fucker a new arsehole.

GSP is fucking immense, the nearest human being to a superhero imo. :p

Marc

FH is my second home
Cept Fedor, sorry but UFC would kill for him to sign a contract.

£30m they offered him and he said no. Hes nothing to prove though. The heavyweight division is lacking in the UFC. Lesnar is champ and Fedor would kill him.

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
Strikeforce is to UFC what TNA is to WWE. Its where the hasbeens end up.

I honestly don't care. Chung Lee is the most entertaining mma-fighter i've ever seen (except for Charles Bennett maybe, but I wouldn't call him a fighter) :)

Laddey

FH is my second home
I can't wait to watch Jackson vs Evans for the ultimate fighter series alone. Bring it on!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
just don't google image gay wrestlers. just dont

soze

I am a FH squatter
£30m they offered him and he said no. Hes nothing to prove though. The heavyweight division is lacking in the UFC. Lesnar is champ and Fedor would kill him.

I have heard Fedor agreed to a one off with Lesnar but said the belt had to be on the line so Dana said no. Did not want to risk the belt going to another promotion. Interesting if true.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Dana White is full of shit, the offer wasn't even $10 million and the terms plus length of contract were a total joke, he basically wanted to own Fedor outright including all the merchandise but also refused to let him compete in Sambo competitions. Fedor can earn more elsewhere and still remain a free agent, he isn't stupid and Dana can't exploit him.

The only way Lesnar V Fedor happens is if Dana puts his ego in check and brings in Fedor on a per fight contract with no strings. The pay per view earnings of such a fight would make it more than worthwhile and so what if Fedor wins? He either has to stick around and fight or be stripped of the title, either way UFC doesn't really lose as long as they play the media game properly.

Marc

FH is my second home
LOL how shit was Bisping. Likes to run his mouth but I cant think of a more powder puff puncher than him.

Like the look of Valaesquez, think hes more than a match for Lesnar.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Brock will eat his liver for lunch, wait and see. ;) Shame about Bisping, good fighter but starting to look out of his depth sadly.

Marc

FH is my second home
Well Terry Etim fighting next month, I think hes the best bet out of all the english fighters. So want Dan Hardy to win but cant see anything other than an easy GSP knockout

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Well Terry Etim fighting next month, I think hes the best bet out of all the english fighters. So want Dan Hardy to win but cant see anything other than an easy GSP knockout

Yep GSP is immense, shame for Hardy as he is a real prospect going up against the best pound for pound fighter in the world.

Marc

FH is my second home
Fedor rumoured to be fighting that polish strongman whos name I cant spell in April.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
If they get locked in a cage and one of them gets a belt at the end it's a sport..?

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
If they get locked in a cage and one of them gets a belt at the end it's a sport..?

There speaks someone who has never actually watched it with an open mind, it is a legitimate sport and no one has ever died in an MMA ring. EVER. How many pro-boxers have died or been permanently brain damaged? Case closed, move on, nothing to see here.

CorNokZ

Seen it and it was nothing but two insane dudes beating the living shit out of one another only stopping if the guy in stripes jumped in. Even if they were knocked out! Not a sport.. It's pro fighting

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Seen it and it was nothing but two insane dudes beating the living shit out of one another only stopping if the guy in stripes jumped in. Even if they were knocked out! Not a sport.. It's pro fighting

It is a sport, same as Judo, Karate, Kick-Boxing, Boxing and a multitude of other martial arts.

As I said before, MMA fighters don't end up with brain damage or dead, your point about beating the living shit out of each other is debunked right there because boxers suffer far worse head injuries so who is really beating the shit out of each other? The boxer who ends up a cabbage or the MMA fighter who doesn't suffer 30 concussions over a 10 year career because they don't use fucking stupid big gloves that cause concussive impacts which jars the brain against the skull?

MMA is also massively skilled, boxing is skilled but not even close to the extent of MMA where you need to master 2-3 different disciplines to be considered effective.

CorNokZ

Boxing is the same.. I never said anything different, so don't know why you started talking about that tbh

Karate, Judo and other martial arts the hit the other once, get a point, get seperated and restart. It is nothing like UFC

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Boxing is the same.. I never said anything different, so don't know why you started talking about that tbh

Karate, Judo and other martial arts the hit the other once, get a point, get seperated and restart. It is nothing like UFC

Nope, not all martial arts are like that bud. As for boxing, I was highlighting it because it is on the Olympic calendar and is therefore considered a sport by all the people that matter.

i.e. not you and I. ;)

CorNokZ

Dunno.. Maybe you should slack him off on the internet and try him out? :D

Marc

FH is my second home
Dan Hardy :(

But to go the distance with GSP shows hes no mug and the armbar and kimora he got out of...WOW. GSP was a puff, just lay on him for 25 minutes. I was far more impressed with hardy than GSP. Hopefully GSP will fuck off to 185 and leave Hardy to rule 170 :D

Marc

FH is my second home
After Andersons Silva's disgusting treatment of Damien Maia at the weekend, word on the street is that Dana White is looking to make a deal for a one off fight between Silva and Fedor, so Fedor can teach him some respect.

GSP is obviously the man that every fan wants to see stomp Silva's guts out but GSP is otherwise engaged.

I hope this comes off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom