Sport Ufc

Marc

FH is my second home
thought UFC 115 was one of the most entertaining shows they have had in a LONG time. some truly amazing fights. have to say i totally disagree with you about macdonald though, marc, he's a young kid with a lot of fights ahead of him and he was taking completely undefended shots for 10 seconds or so before the ref stopped it. i think regardless of the time left in a round, the fighter's safety should always be paramount.

Yeah you're right. Rules are rules even though the punches werent really hurting him

eksdee

FH is my second home
he was pretty messed up after the fight! he even said something along the lines that he was in trouble. either way, he looked FANTASTIC in the first two rounds. twenty years old, he has some future.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
So sad Chuck got knocked out. :( Rich is a good guy but no way he should be knocking people out at this weight class, sadly I think Chuck is beyond the point of no return now and seems to have gone a bit chinny too.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Chuck was knock out with a flash knock out though its not like a 5 punch combo took him down it looked like a blind punch from Franklin got lucky. Maybe im being unfair to Franklin though.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
So sad Chuck got knocked out. :( Rich is a good guy but no way he should be knocking people out at this weight class, sadly I think Chuck is beyond the point of no return now and seems to have gone a bit chinny too.

Chucks done, but Franklin fought at 205 before moving to 185 and never lost at 205 .

eksdee

FH is my second home
lidell had a nasty as fk split lip so i hardly think it should be a huge surprise he got knocked out. franklin has always been an excellent technical striker and he caught lidell with a good shot, he deserved the win and i honestly hope for chuck's sake he does as joe rogan said and rides off into the sunset now. sad thing to see, but he has had his day.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Great vid, sheeeeet Segal still has some great moves and technique.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Does anyone want too see what would happen if Silva went at him properly?

Marc

FH is my second home
ohhh so Fedor is human after all!

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Fucking delighted Court Mcgee won TUF, nice fella who could go along way. Was delighted when I heard he had a submission win over Demarques Johnson as well, fuck I hate that knobhead.

Marc

FH is my second home
Fucking delighted Court Mcgee won TUF, nice fella who could go along way. Was delighted when I heard he had a submission win over Demarques Johnson as well, fuck I hate that knobhead.

Yeah, a victory for all the smack heads out there!

To be honest, none of the fighters stood out

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Yeah, a victory for all the smack heads out there!

To be honest, none of the fighters stood out

Court will do ok, his a tough fucker and strong in the takedowns. Never going to be a champion but he can make a good living from it.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Am I the only one hoping Bobby Lashley continues to improve and gets his shot at Lesnar? That's one guy that's tough enough to get out from under him.

eksdee

FH is my second home
two ex-professional wrestlers fighting for the UFC heavyweight belt would be a pretty odd/interesting concept. i know they were both really high level amateur wrestlers prior to becoming 'sports entertainers', but still.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Am I the only one hoping Bobby Lashley continues to improve and gets his shot at Lesnar? That's one guy that's tough enough to get out from under him.

Lashley could physically compete with Lesnar of that I am certain, I just don't know how tough the guy is because he hasn't been hit much.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Lashley is definately physically capable, skillwise.. who knows. He's fought bums so far.
You kind of have to respect Lesnar for diving in at the deep end and making it.

Influenza

Part of the furniture
Lashley is definately physically capable, skillwise.. who knows. He's fought bums so far.

Dont know how lashley will do till he fights someone decent but i always thought brock would do ok just because of the guys size but i was pretty shocked at how powerfull he was and i didnt think he would do aswell as he has.

Hes fighting Carwin this saturday another giant of a guy with a wrestling background , should be a good fight cos i dont think this will end up on the mat very much , im looking forward to it.

soze

I am a FH squatter
I read when he first signed for Strikeforce they had a 10 fight plan to put Lashley against Fedor. But according to his Wiki he pulled out of his second fight because it was not televised not really the actions of someone earning their dues.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Dont know how lashley will do till he fights someone decent but i always thought brock would do ok just because of the guys size but i was pretty shocked at how powerfull he was and i didnt think he would do aswell as he has.

Hes fighting Carwin this saturday another giant of a guy with a wrestling background , should be a good fight cos i dont think this will end up on the mat very much , im looking forward to it.

What I found interesting about Lesnar that I think Carwin has the potential to test was his dislike of being punched.

When he fought Mir ( the second time ) he seemed really apprehensive when Mir landed a clean shot ( Lesnar took Mir down after that, kept him down and won the fight ).

He didn't seem to have the same issue against Randy
Randy didn't seem to put that apprehension into him, but randy was a good 30lb lighter and isn't really a KO artist anyway.

Will be interesting to see if Carwin can keep it standing and if so we get to see if Brock has a chin.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter

Aye Frank Mir is no mug at all, he is a test for anyone. Carwin is going to be a battle as well.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I read when he first signed for Strikeforce they had a 10 fight plan to put Lashley against Fedor. But according to his Wiki he pulled out of his second fight because it was not televised not really the actions of someone earning their dues.

Yep he thought his WWE fame entitled him to more, especially with the numbers that Lesnar brought to UFC.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Holy crap.

Possibly the best UFC card ever last night.
Every fight I saw was amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom