Thadius

Part of the furniture
just don't google image gay wrestlers. just dont

I did and found.....

our very own ECA! :D

Konya-mo-hard-gay-v2.jpg

Laddey

FH is my second home
Is it possible to watch these fights somewhere on ze internets?

Legally i mean.

Maybe a list of all the good recent fights?

Thadius

Part of the furniture
I dont mind a bit of UFc now and again.

I just find it funny, you put two dogs in a ring and tell them to kill each other, you get arrested and put in prison. Two blokes do it, its called sport.

This isnt a dig at the MMA sport, its the fans who scream, no, BAY for blood. The crowd at some fights is quite scary. THey a pack of wild animals.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Sorry but I don't blame Silva at all, Dana white has to take the blame as does Maia. Maia didn't even come to really fight, as for White there is no one in that weight that I think can beat Silva at the moment, he is a cut above the rest much like pierre is at his weight.

Marc

FH is my second home
Is it possible to watch these fights somewhere on ze internets?

Legally i mean.

Maybe a list of all the good recent fights?

They show some fights on Channel 5, like a month after ESPN.

GSP v Dan Hardy was on last night.

Marc

FH is my second home
Sorry but I don't blame Silva at all, Dana white has to take the blame as does Maia. Maia didn't even come to really fight, as for White there is no one in that weight that I think can beat Silva at the moment, he is a cut above the rest much like pierre is at his weight.

Silva has always been a dick though. Saturday, he went off the dickathon scale. Maia was no match. I know it, you know it, White knows it, Silva knows it, but he deserved the title shot. SIlva could have knocked him out anytime he wanted, but to take the piss like he did was out of order.

Compare him to GSP, quite simply the most humble of sportsman around. A true legend. Its a fight id love to see, but it wont happen.

Anyway, UFC 113 next month. WHAT..A..CARD.

Machida v shogun rematch. Shogun well won the first fight but was ripped off by the judges. Then we have Kimbo Slice v Matt "meathead" mitrione and the best of all, our very own Paul "semtex" Daley v Josh Koscheck. You will see why they call him semtex.

I still think either Daley or Dan Hardy will win a UFC championship at some point.

eksdee

FH is my second home
hope daley ruins that **** koschek. loved edgar becoming champ, i hope it makes BJ come back even stronger. i am 90% sure BJ was injured for that fight as he just seemed off. i think a rematch in 6-12months would be an awesome fight.

Marc

FH is my second home
hope daley ruins that **** koschek. loved edgar becoming champ, i hope it makes BJ come back even stronger. i am 90% sure BJ was injured for that fight as he just seemed off. i think a rematch in 6-12months would be an awesome fight.

He certainly didnt look the BJ Penn we all know. Totally off his game. A 100% BJ Penn would annihilate Edgar

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I did and found.....

our very own ECA! :D

Konya-mo-hard-gay-v2.jpg

It's a fair cop guv.

---------------------------------

I thought Silva was more than justified doing what he did and basically if you criticise him you're a dick.

He didn't feel the need to further destroy someone he'd already busted the nose of and broken an orbital bone of. It's like beating up a kid at that point - sure you can... but why?

BJ didn't look like he'd bothered training properly for Edgar - when will he learn?

Semtex - Please learn the fucking golden rule of MMA. Learn some goddamn wrestling. When will British fighters learn?

Marc

FH is my second home
It's a fair cop guv.

---------------------------------

I thought Silva was more than justified doing what he did and basically if you criticise him you're a dick.

He didn't feel the need to further destroy someone he'd already busted the nose of and broken an orbital bone of. It's like beating up a kid at that point - sure you can... but why?

BJ didn't look like he'd bothered training properly for Edgar - when will he learn?

Semtex - Please learn the fucking golden rule of MMA. Learn some goddamn wrestling. When will British fighters learn?

Im not talking about not knocking him out, im talking about the way he Pretended to be hurt and mocking him. If you think thats fine then your a dick. Thankfully you are in the minority

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Im not talking about not knocking him out, im talking about the way he Pretended to be hurt and mocking him. If you think thats fine then your a dick. Thankfully you are in the minority

I think it's more than fine.
BJJ fighters need to stop getting hit and then flopping on their ass and hoping the other guy engages them.

Why should Anderson go from 0% to loss to any % to loss by going to the ground with him?
You saw the first three rounds, you saw what happened when Anderson dropped his hands and encouraged Maia to try and hit him.

Why should Anderson give up his striking and wrestling advantage in any way? It's up to Maia to make it a fight, not Anderson.
Joe Silva ( UFC matchmaker ) needs to stop hiring one dimensional fighters.

You think I'm in the minority? I think I'm in the silent majority of educated fans not bloodlust hungry fuckwits.

Marc

FH is my second home
Did you even read what you quoted that I wrote. Im talking about Silva mocking him you douche. There was no need for it and it seems everyone bar you feels the same. Dana left ring side early and threw the belt at Silva's manager

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Did you even read what you quoted that I wrote. Im talking about Silva mocking him you douche. There was no need for it and it seems everyone bar you feels the same. Dana left ring side early and threw the belt at Silva's manager

Maia got in the ring with him - a statement of intent to take his belt, his future earnings, his fame his legacy - srs effin biz - if you do that and you can't even hit the guy except try and get a 1% lucky win then you DESERVE to get mocked like that.

Don't sign the dotted line to fight the best fighter in the world if you can't even hit him 10 times in 25 minutes. It's a joke the fight was even signed anyway beyond the UFC needing a main event for Abu Dhabi. Blame the matchmaker - not the fighter.

- And there's a bunch of people including pro fighters who agree with me.

Marc

FH is my second home
Maia got in the ring with him - a statement of intent to take his belt, his future earnings, his fame his legacy - srs effin biz - if you do that and you can't even hit the guy except try and get a 1% lucky win then you DESERVE to get mocked like that.

Don't sign the dotted line to fight the best fighter in the world if you can't even hit him 10 times in 25 minutes. It's a joke the fight was even signed anyway beyond the UFC needing a main event for Abu Dhabi. Blame the matchmaker - not the fighter.

- And there's a bunch of people including pro fighters who agree with me.

It was a stupid matchup, I agree with that. I just dont agree that he needed to mock him. But Silva has been a dick throughout his career so if anyone was going to act like that, its no surprise it was him

ECA

I am a FH squatter
It was a stupid matchup, I agree with that. I just dont agree that he needed to mock him. But Silva has been a dick throughout his career so if anyone was going to act like that, its no surprise it was him

He did the same thing to Forrest, the same thing to Franklin, the same thing to Henderson, the same thing to Patrick Cote - did you bitch about it after those fights?

He hasn't changed - the only times he gets shit for it is when it's vs some BJJ guy who won't even throw a punch for fear of getting KTFO.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Btw There is a strikeforce this weekend, Aoki vs Melendez - should be the first legit interesting fight Aoki has had in years.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!

I actually thought Silva has treated his previous fights with a lot of respect, the problem was that he's been waiting for over 6 months to get in the ring again and there just isn't anyone there to fight him, it's down to the ufc management to break the bank to get Silva to move up a division, I doubt he could move down much lower because he's lean as fook as it is. But I can see him being more than a handful at a heavier weight with his striking speed and ground work.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Some really good fights tonight from Strikeforce:

JASON "MAYHEM" MILLER VS. TIM STOUT

Must win for miller or he's basically done, except for making more Bully Beatdown episodes.

CHAMP GEGARD MOUSASI VS. MUHAMMED "KING MO" LAWAL

Yay Mousasi, dude's a staight up killer. He should run through king mo.
Very composed relaxed style reminiscent of Anderson Silva, minus the antics.

CHAMP GILBERT MELENDEZ VS. SHINYA AOKI

Yay, Aoki gets a real fight outside of japan without his rainbow pants.
Melendez has a great chin and great cardio he only loses this if he gets subbed.

CHAMP JAKE SHIELDS VS. DAN HENDERSON

Yay, I'm still wondering if Hendo is the UFCs Trojan horse to assassinate them , become champ and then leave back to the UFC.

No idea who's going to win this.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
ufc 113 this saturday.

While I'm pretty eager to see the Machida Shogun rematch really I want to see Daley beat the shit out of Koscheck.

all aboard the battlewagon.

YouTube - Paul "Semtex" Daley Highlight (NEW 2010)

The undercard is more interesting than the rest of the main card.
If Marcus Davis loses to Goulet he could potentially be cut.
Tom Lawlor will have an epic entrance that hopefully makes the televised section but otherwise will be on youtube later I guess.

Yoshida is also on the undercard as well as TJgrant/hendricks and tim hague.
Anyone losing on this undercard is potentially getting cut as well so they are all big matchups for those fighters.

Marc

FH is my second home
Come on Daley :D Its about time england had a fighter than can punch

Isnt it about time, they renamed "The Ultimate Fighter" to "The Ultimate Fighter:Cardio"? Every season is the same, after one round the fighters are out on their feet! Although after last season, im finding this one quite boring. Last seasons was the best series ever.

Ive actually started doing a bit of MMA at my local gym. Feck me its hard!

Marc

FH is my second home
Predictions for tonight. Winners in Bold.

Machida v Rua
Koscheck v Daley
Mitrione v Kimbo

Whilst I like Daley and think hes an exciting fighter who I will be rooting for, I just think its too early to be put in the ring with someone like Koscheck.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
N00b question:

I've been training & teaching jui-jitsu for 20 years, but I don't actually follow UFC at all.

Just out of curiosity - and this goes out to you guys who are in the know: who would you say is consistently the single most impressive fighter on the current scene?

Marc

FH is my second home
N00b question:

I've been training & teaching jui-jitsu for 20 years, but I don't actually follow UFC at all.

Just out of curiosity - and this goes out to you guys who are in the know: who would you say is consistently the single most impressive fighter on the current scene?

Well, people will point to Fedor in strikeforce as hes unbeaten in like 30 fights and many experts have him as the number 1 pound for pound MMA'er in the world.

As for as UFC goes, Anderson Silva and George St Piere are the 2 standouts for me.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
ok cheers - will check out some clips later on. ATB

soze

I am a FH squatter
Avoid Lesnar he just lays on you till your too knackered to fight back :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom