Sport Ufc

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Cannot wait for the Strikeforce Grand Prix this weekend, Overeem V Werdum has the potential to be epic and I am really looking forward to seeing Barnett fistfuck Rogers. :D

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Did you see the weighin? Barnett did not look in good shape at all, hope his conditioning is there but I fear it won't be.

GimmlyThe3rd

Banned
Not yet, doesn't surprise me, but he was always chubby on roids. now he really doesn't wanna get caught for the 3rd time because it will be his last major pay day.

GimmlyThe3rd

Banned
Lackluster Main Event, hasn't helped my main Overeem at all :( was mostly shit due to Werdum though. Overeem should still have better cardio and stop loading up shots, he would get eaten by Cain if cain somehow managed to survive. And it went 3 rounds like that due to his lack of cardio.

Barnett did as expected, too heavy and big on top and rogers has no ground game. Felt he coulda subbed him in the 1st though.

Noons got fucked up :D

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Yep Werdum just kept pulling guard all night, he didn't want to stand and strike apart from in the clinch. Overeem was 100% correct, he had to fight tactical and deny Werdum a chance of fighting where he was most comfortable, it wasn't pretty but I am glad the judges saw it for what it was.

eksdee

FH is my second home
Werdum was a joke. Terrible fight. The Noons/bloke who's name I forget fight was outstanding though. Absolute war.

When is Brett Rogers going to learn to defend a takedown?

GimmlyThe3rd

Banned
Nate Marquardt not cleared to fight Story; released from UFC

interesting, said failed medicals but i'm betting there is more.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Holy fuck.

Tito won his first fight since beating Ken Shamrock ~6 years ago

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Can't say I am suprised, after watching Bader a few times it was obvious that he had holes in his game.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Wow, Leben really fucked Wandy up as well. Time to retire me thinks.

Nice fight by Conduit, is gonna be pushing for a title shot soon if he keeps this form up, 4 on the bounce now.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
The sad part is, more people in the uk watched the haye vs klitchko fight than this card, which was a billion times better.

So sad wand lost like that though, truly my favourite fighter of all time.

GimmlyThe3rd

Banned
Tito just signed to fight Evans next month, will be epic if Tito can pull it off. Will be a crazy 8 weeks for my old favorite, considering he was as good as cut before the Bader fight.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I am pleased for Tito, he can be a complete cock at times but his run without a win was pretty harsh and he was never really taking a beating. Nice to see he has turned it around, better attitude with regards to fighting and more focused on training. If he beats Rashad then he deserves a title shot, Evans and Bader are/were both serious contenders.

GimmlyThe3rd

Banned
Hes got an excuse for every lose though, his poor performances have most likely been down to banging Jenna every night :D

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Hes got an excuse for every lose though, his poor performances have most likely been down to banging Jenna every night :D

She would definately sap your energy and shrink your balls. I am amazed that low testosterone isn't an issue for him, mebbe Nate has been banging Jenna while Tito was training?!?! :D

GimmlyThe3rd

Banned
All his training partners probably do, how could you even impress her? shes had so much superstar male cock

she's probably like, sigh only a 3sum with tito and his coach, so boring ....

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
UFC 137 is shaping up to be a classic.

GSP v Nick Diaz
BJ Penn v Carlos Condit
Denis Siver v Sam Stout
Eliot Marshall v Brandon Vera

That card is packed with strikers, it could well be the best event of the year. :D

ECA

I am a FH squatter

GSP v Nick Diaz
BJ Penn v Carlos Condit
Denis Siver v Sam Stout

That card is packed with strikers, it could well be the best event of the year. :D

133 and 134 are looking good as well.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
133 and 134 are looking good as well.

138 is shaping well too . Really looking forward to GSP v Diaz though, I don't like Diaz anyway and I am sick of hearing about what a great striker he is, very much looking forward to seeing him try impose his game on GSP who is probably the most well rounded fighter on the planet.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
GSP is just gonna take Diaz down at will, it will be a repeat of GSP Hardy, with the same % chance of a lucky knockout.

GimmlyThe3rd

Banned

GSP v Nick Diaz
BJ Penn v Carlos Condit
Denis Siver v Sam Stout

Carloss Condit is in for such a rough night, what ever he can do BJ can do much better and it's only 3 rounds.

So gutted when he gased and couldn't take Fitch out. Was not just about the money I lost :p I just can't stand Fitch. Laying on people for 3-5 rounds is not fighting tbh :( he doesn't even try to pass the guard or submit.

GimmlyThe3rd

Banned
BREAKING NEWS – Alistair Overeem cut by Strikeforce – INSIDE MMA – HDNet

This hurts as much as FEG selling K-1 to some small real estate .... I fucking knew DW and Zuffa would fuck SF .... Seriously going off MMA if SF goes down, I've been a hardcore fan since the start and SF is the only thing keeping me excited with their epic events.

Picks tonight? I call

Hendo vs Fedor - Hendo by big right, Fedor is too sloopy (always has been) and the power Hendo packs is jaw breaking. Maybe a KO but I see a tko ....

Paul Daley vs Wrestler - I'd like to Pick Daley 1st round KO, but I wouldn't be surprised if Woodley humps him on the mat the whole time.

Robbie Lawer vs Tim K - Same as above pretty much.

Tarec Saffiedine vs Scott S - I see Scott by awesome comeback KO or being humped on the Mat again.

Hope i'm wrong, but I see some shitty UFC matchmaking going on compared to the old SF matchmaking ... Joe Silva seems to love wrestlers vs strikers for some reason.

Marc

FH is my second home
So the greatest ever heavyweight (according to FH :D ) gets totally dominated by some random.

What went wrong there, Fedor fan boys?

GimmlyThe3rd

Banned
Never been one my self, had money on Arvloski till his glass jaw gave in. but Dan Henderson is one of the greatest of all time, hardy a random ....

And Zuffa are killing SF ... fuuuck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom