Sport Ufc

Mey

Part of the furniture
Knee to the face while he down, fucking bad form and the ref totally missed it.

Also holding on to the trunks like a motherfucker. Hey-ho was a decent fight, shame Chael threw that stupid spinning punch and lost his balance.

eksdee

FH is my second home
Just watched the fight, that knee was clearly to the chest.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
If you watch the fight again or look for some gifs - chaels "slip" was because Anderson ducked under the spinning backfist and Chael expected to find resistance and he found none. It's fucking sick when you find a good angle of it.

Mey

Part of the furniture
TBH Joe Rogan thought it was to the face then corrected himself pretty much straight after seeing the replay, that was good enough for me.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
"The knee got me in the face ... and when he hit me with it I remember thinking for an instant, 'oh, ref's going to step in and probably take a point or do something,'" Sonnen carefully explained. "But this is not my message, I want to pick my words very carefully. This is not my message to say this. The knee landed where the knee landed. The result is the same, and I do not dispute the result.

"I would never appeal a loss. The referee's decision is final. Those are the rules that I agreed to prior to the event. I agreed to play by certain rules, and that's one of them. So no, I would not (appeal) it. The knee is not illegal. The knee hit me in the face, you can't knee a guy in the face, I understand that argument. But please understand, that is super-succeeded by, it's a referee's judgment call, and when he makes the call, we don't do instant replay. I don't want this sport to have instant replay. And I don't want anyone to shed a tear for me. I have done plenty of things in the ring in the heat of the moment, and if one goes against me, that's fair play in my opinion."

Well said Chael, it does happen and referees can't get it 100% right everytime. Moving on is the best way.

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
silva-sonnen-knee.gif

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
UFC was rotten this weekend, for a $50 pay-per-view it can only hurt the brand and UFC are going to suffer if they keep putting on such below par events. Bellator rocked their world with a free card, loads of stand and bang action with plenty of technique, something UFC can only dream of lately.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Dana left after the Lombard fight, and the main event was shitty as well.

You can't predict how many KOs/finishes you're going to get vs boring shitty fights though.

eksdee

FH is my second home
Crappy UFC indeed, was expecting it with that card though tbh. Matt Riddle looked good.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Crappy UFC indeed, was expecting it with that card though tbh. Matt Riddle looked good.

Dan Hardy is going to smash him! ;)

Bellator is just alot more entertaining lately, you should all check it out and not be but off by the 'lack of big names'. These lads come to fight, none of that running or constantly clinching shit we have seen in UFC lately.

Mey

Part of the furniture
Snooze fest, so disappointed with Faber. Five rounds of boring.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Snooze fest, so disappointed with Faber. Five rounds of boring.

Faber is a twatbag, his poor showing means he won't keep getting title shots he doesn't deserve which is exactly the way UFC needs to be going, too many fucking rematches and guys like Pettis being held in their place whilst UFC over the same fights over and over.

eksdee

FH is my second home
Dan Hardy is going to smash him! ;)

Bellator is just alot more entertaining lately, you should all check it out and not be but off by the 'lack of big names'. These lads come to fight, none of that running or constantly clinching shit we have seen in UFC lately.

If Hardy doesn't spend the whole fight on his arse I'll eat my hat. :p

Marc

FH is my second home
Am I the only person in the world who actually likes Bisping? I would say after Jones hes my favourite fighter. I used to hate him but now I love the guy!

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Am I the only person in the world who actually likes Bisping? I would say after Jones hes my favourite fighter. I used to hate him but now I love the guy!

I am a big fan, he dominated Chael in a way that no one else has done for many years.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
William Hill are offering 4/1 for Kaufmann to beat Rousey tonight, I whacked a tenner on it. Rousey is a beast with that armbar and her judo game but any sensible striker will keep range and kick her head off. Sooner or later she is going to get found out, her striking is totally underwhelming and she hasn't really been hit at all, she might crumble with a one good shot to the nose. It's worth a tenner for a forty return! :D

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I hope Kaufman wins because Rousey is talking mad shit based on very few wins in a division with very few legit competitors.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I am more annoyed with her selling her soul to the media, they are pushing her based on looks and a very fluffed up win streak. She has definately had her head turned and now seems more focused on staying in the media to keep the sponsors happy, flashing her bits and tits instead of developing her striking game. She deserves the fall that is coming.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I am more annoyed with her selling her soul to the media, they are pushing her based on looks and a very fluffed up win streak. She has definately had her head turned and now seems more focused on staying in the media to keep the sponsors happy, flashing her bits and tits instead of developing her striking game. She deserves the fall that is coming.

Tbh the media pushing her isn't her fault they did the same thing w/ Gina ( although gina jesus fucking christ, I would sell my soul for her :p ).

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Foiled again!! GAHHH!! :D

Ahh well, at least she threw a few punches this time. :p

Mey

Part of the furniture
She's started training with the Diaz brothers ages ago her striking will be legit.

If her arm bar aint broke why fix it. Theres very very few people who'd be able to escape that. 6 fights, 6 first round submissions. You can't argue with stats like that tbh.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Why risk a legacy doing that. He looked like a tit.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Why risk a legacy doing that. He looked like a tit.

He's done it in a lot of fights.
He did taunt the guy into banging with him instead of shooting, but his reflexes/chin couldn't hold up this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom