ECA

I am a FH squatter
Fuck.
Yeah.

Shogun vs Hendo last night.

Amazing fight.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
4/1 for a Rashad Evans win, I might have a tenner on that.

Killswitch

FH is my second home
4/1 for a Rashad Evans win, I might have a tenner on that.

Jonny Jones is going to make Evans cry like a little bitch. Not that Evans isn't a talented, well-rounded fighter but "Bones" is different class.

Killswitch

FH is my second home
Jonny Jones is going to make Evans cry like a little bitch. Not that Evans isn't a talented, well-rounded fighter but "Bones" is different class.

Just watched this last night on Sky+. Seems I was right in that Rashad didn't have an answer to Jonny's reach and batshit-crazy style. That said, I was expecting a 2nd-round stoppage and didn't think Rashad had a chance of taking it into the Championship rounds. That guy must have balls like unobtanium coconuts! I think he knew by the middle of the third that he wasn't going to win the fight and spent more time protecting that mouse on his right eyebrow than he did trying to hurt Jones.

In other news, the Hominick fight was ridiculous. I'd never heard of Yagin before last night, but he deserved that win and that was my choice for fight of the night. I know Hominick is a good fighter and all, but whenever I see him he just seems to be getting the snot beaten out of him!

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Too big, heavyweight body at light heavyweight. Maybe only the Swede can give him problems but I am hoping an H-Bomb drops him!

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Andy Ogle did a great job with week on The Ultimate Fighter Live, stayed on the outside and made the other guy work for striking position, Andy was still first to the punch constantly though and he stuffed a few of his takedowns, even managing to take his back and get some side control at times. Very impressive jabs from the lad, could be dangerous if he works on his all-around game and throws in some kicks.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Anyone see the Korean Zombie vs. Dustin Poirier match? Incredible fight, some of the technique was insane.

Mey

Part of the furniture
I hope Anderson gets fucked up again!

Sonnen deserves the win if not just for the awesome trash talking!

ECA

I am a FH squatter
By awesome you mean delusional?

By again you mean you hope sonnens TE ratio is 17:1 again and anderson has an injury and still wins? :p

Mey

Part of the furniture
Andersons injury was bullshit. He really doesn't want to fight Sonnen again, he got pushed to his limits and got lucky at the very end.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Andersons injury was bullshit. He really doesn't want to fight Sonnen again, he got pushed to his limits and got lucky at the very end.

Remember sonnen was on steroids and had a 17:1 TE ratio - normal males are around 1:1 and anything over 2 is an extreme.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
And thats after he mistimes his cycle and gets popped, probably 40-50:1 2 months earlier. That he's even allowed to fight in the ufc is a mistake imo.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
He has a medical exemption for TRT, we can whine about it all we want but he has been certified to compete and I don't see anyone whining about Dan Henderson who has been doing the same for years on TRT.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
He has one NOW, but he didn't for the Anderson fight.

Even with a TRT exemption your TE cannot exceed the maximum NSAC level ( 6 ) ( WADA is 4 ).

Let me restate that - even in the laxist State Athletic Commission in the US - he was 3x the legal testostorone level - something you would never even come close to on TRT ( and something you can't even legally exceed anyway ).

Floyd Landis was DQ'd from his tour de france victory for a TE of 11:1 and given a 2 year ban, trying to pretend Chael isn't a massive drug cheat is as delusional as Chael is.

Even if he had a TRT exemption for the first fight - he would have been DQ'd for those TE results.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
He was hiding his treatment and they weren't managing it properly, hence the insane ratio. Chael was tested twice before this week, again yesterday and again after the fight. If he passes all those tests then he has stayed within the rules.

Now, if we are talking about how fucked up the rules are then that is long long discussion, there are at least 20 top guys within UFC working within 'the rules' and only 4 of them are actually certified for TRT use. Personally I would outright ban it, that isn't going to happen though so all that can be done is to make sure constantly test and whack anyone who goes over the 6:1 ratio. UFC will lose alot of top fighters the day this is truely clamped down on and I think we all know that. You can spot the clean fighters right away, Bisping for instance is a natural athlete and always looks that way, you would spot the moment he started using. If we go back at look at Chael or Dan Henderson 6-7 years ago it is less obvious because they were both using steriods or other PED's so they both cut up and had great stamina.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Slightly off topic but watch and see how many records are shattered at the Olympics this year, we have at least half a dozen sprinters all abusing new PED's and obliterating times set less than a decade a go. Nothing happens because winning is big business and these guys have enough money to present a clean sample at the drop of a hat.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Probably 50%+ of the UFC roster are using PEDs.

You would have to be an idiot not to - at least to raise your TE to 4-5 level as well as taking your own blood to re-add before the fight - depending which SAC test program you have to submit to.

Most would stop using 1-2 months before a fight - to get popped at 17 though... wow. You can't then look at the anderson fight and not assume a massive difference in performance based on that.

Look at the Bisping fight - he looked like a different fighter.

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Why does always scandals spring around UFC and boxing?

Pacquiao vs Bradley rip off and now UFC doping? :cool:

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Knee to the face while he down, fucking bad form and the ref totally missed it.

Reno

One of Freddy's beloved
The lower part of the knee maybe, but the top and the brunt of the force went to the face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom