Top 5 nerfs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rvn

One of Freddy's beloved
Yurka said:
but by then the sorc mezz would have got him anyway XD...

man albs seem OP, nerf them all
sorc?, so now its sorc + cabalist vs the eld? ^^

Yurka

One of Freddy's beloved
rvn said:
sorc?, so now its sorc + cabalist vs the eld? ^^

in fg v fg yes.

even so (if solo), cabby capped range for debuff/dd is gunna be bigger than 1650, and would kill the eld in 2-3 sec anyway, so the elds gotta run forward into the cabby range, then stop qc wait 2 sec, and hope he lands his spell before hes dead.

Lethul

FH is my second home
Yurka said:
in fg v fg yes.

even so (if solo), cabby capped range for debuff/dd is gunna be bigger than 1650, and would kill the eld in 2-3 sec anyway, so the elds gotta run forward into the cabby range, then stop qc wait 2 sec, and hope he lands his spell before hes dead.

1500 * 1.10 > 1650 or what? :eek7:

Nul

Fledgling Freddie
I just called my irl m8 claiming this and he told me that not _all_ steps
can be made, many, but not all. So I have to back a bit on this.
The most part of ML they actually did was on US servers, RVR server, Mordred.

Im no fool, fool.

Libertine said:
If you believe a necro has done ml1-9 with just 2 buffbots your a fool.

Dacrath

One of Freddy's beloved
Kriv0 said:
1. When fighting 1vs1 or 1vs2; low health and mezz sticks. Trying to kite and adder breaks mezz wich kills me.
2. See nr1
3. See nr2
4. See nr3
5. When fighting 1vs1 or 1vs2; low health and mezz sticks. Trying to kite and adder breaks mezz wich kills me. Oh and see nr4

Agree, hi there denarius :(

Also, nerf ml9 pets, insta stuns and charge

Yurka

One of Freddy's beloved
Lethul said:
1500 * 1.10 > 1650 or what? :eek7:

well lets say they both run and stop at exactly at 1650, with both same cast spds etc...

eld can only cast NS on the cabby at that range, while cabby can do all his spells.

the eld is going to open with NS, which if he doesn't use QC on he'll get interrupted, since debuff beats the NS with cast spd time. If eld does get the ns off, then the cabby pet will walk over to the eld and start interrupting him, at which point he's used up QC and can do nothing (cabby wins), apart from possibly using rr5 and mezz the pet, if yellow mezz will stick and hope the pet doesn't proc.

Libertine

One of Freddy's beloved
Nul said:
I just called my irl m8 claiming this and he told me that not _all_ steps
can be made, many, but not all. So I have to back a bit on this.
The most part of ML they actually did was on US servers, RVR server, Mordred.

Im no fool, fool.

I think you proved otherwise with your initial claims. Necro's can indeed do alot of ml steps as can ml9 chanter and also ml9 Sm i presume, but certainly not all like you claimed which was a basis for your 'nerf' necro claim.

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Yurka said:
in fg v fg yes.

what the fuck

Yurka

One of Freddy's beloved
Dorin said:
what the fuck

if eld is L19 (35%) NS'd his NS range is put down to 1650. which is the same range as cabby dd/debuff etc spells.

i was wrong in saying the debuff/dd range would have a greater range than the elds range for NS'ing while having 35% NS on him.

Lethul

FH is my second home
Yurka said:
well lets say they both run and stop at exactly at 1650, with both same cast spds etc...

eld can only cast NS on the cabby at that range, while cabby can do all his spells.

the eld is going to open with NS, which if he doesn't use QC on he'll get interrupted, since debuff beats the NS with cast spd time. If eld does get the ns off, then the cabby pet will walk over to the eld and start interrupting him, at which point he's used up QC and can do nothing (cabby wins), apart from possibly using rr5 and mezz the pet, if yellow mezz will stick and hope the pet doesn't proc.

you only have to get half through the casttime to not beeing able to be interupted, not to mention NS and Debuff has same casttime. So in theory the caba should only get off debuff then he got red NS on him

Yurka

One of Freddy's beloved
did quick maths

2300 x .10 = 230 (NS range x 10%)

2300 + 230 = 2530 (NS range with toa cap)

2530 x .35 = 885.5 (NS cap range - L19 NS(35%))

2530 - 885.5 = 1644.5 (Elds resulting NS range after cabbies L19 NS has hit him)

Yurka

One of Freddy's beloved
ah soz thought NS was 2.5.

even so, if the eld lands the NS, he's used his QC up and the cabby pet comes into play then which will keep him perma interrupted ml9 pet or not

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:
true, if you manage to get in range on the clerics (who should be at the back) without getting interrupted by boltrange-mez, theurg pets, banelords, or a little cabalist pet.

The number of times you get you get an advantage via bolt range mezz is, as we've worked out several times before, minimal. Plus the number of times you hit another group head on is also minimal, which means the "clerics at the back" makes little difference.

Do Alb groups run with theurg, cabby, sorc and (at least) two clerics in group these days? I'm out of touch.

rvn

One of Freddy's beloved
Gordonax said:
The number of times you get you get an advantage via bolt range mezz is, as we've worked out several times before, minimal. Plus the number of times you hit another group head on is also minimal, which means the "clerics at the back" makes little difference.

Do Alb groups run with theurg, cabby, sorc and (at least) two clerics in group these days? I'm out of touch.

wow do you even rvr, to be saying things like this?

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Gordonax said:
The number of times you get you get an advantage via bolt range mezz is, as we've worked out several times before, minimal.

LOOOOL, thanks for the show. bye

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
1. sm pet
2. sm pet
3. sm pet
4. sm pet
5. maybe warlocks :eek:

ps <3 Dorin

Lethul

FH is my second home
Gordonax said:

the good groups does that yepp :D

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
rvn said:
wow do you even rvr, to be saying things like this?

Wow, did you even read the bit where I said "I'm out of touch" or are you pathalogicly incapable of finishing reading a post without hitting the reply button? I said "I'm out of touch" and meant it - I've barely played since WoW came out. My post was one of those funny "question" things. Sorry I'm not a know-it-all arrogant gimp.

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Dorin said:
LOOOOL, thanks for the show. bye

I knew someone would take the bait. Thanks, it's like shooting fish in barrels.

I refer the honourable gentleman to this long and detailed thread on the subject.

Unless you have any evidence which contradicts this long and detailed working out of the precise nature of the advantage bolt-range mezz gives, of course. Come back when you've done the math.

Yunio

Fledgling Freddie
rvn said:
yeah if healers would be able to get the 400 dex like sorcs, but that's not very likely.

hm sorc dont have ae stun, and healing capabilities ( just to name some, and ofcourse spec dependant) every char has some unique things.. could all put them on same level and same abilities. but that would be ZzzZz :(

tetsue

Fledgling Freddie
castspeed
grapple ( or make spells miss while ure grappled )
lifedrain when hp full ( make it useable only when the caster is damaged )

Zvixx

Fledgling Freddie
echekiel said:
my rr6l3 pala full heat resist is near dead at the end of 9sec stun just think that u got debuff fire and even with my 2.5k+ of hp i dead be4 getting near him.

Get purge/det etc. ? i could say the same thing about slam / wam bam thank u mam from a warrior/hero what ever etc.

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
This is based on my experiences while soloing/running in small groups.
3 of 5 are ML abilities. Pretty sweet, eh, for being something that wasn't supposed to significantly affect RvR.

In no particular order:

1. Grapple (should be immune to all damage while grappled, or at the very least only take 50%. re-use timer.)
2. Bodyguard (bodyguarder shouldn't be able to hit anything while BGing. Either he's fighting or he's focusing on guarding his friend)
3. SoI (if sorc casts any damaging spells, SoI breaks.)
4. Castspeed!
5. Zephyr(i don't get double-zephyred by minstrel/scout duos as much as before with the new timer, but it's still overpowered, just not as often. Yes, i have it myself. :p)

Other things i would like to see nerfed is ML9 pets, sorc/cabby baseline lv 50 lifetap(was given to them because of resists after all, but with MoF, that's not an issue anymore), charge(my zerker loves it and abuses it, but it's too good), various artifact abilities(SoM/Battler charge, Malice proc, etc).

That's all i can think of right now.

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Zvixx said:
Get purge/det etc. ? i could say the same thing about slam / wam bam thank u mam from a warrior/hero what ever etc.

Not solo - unless they are hybrid spec OFC.

A Paladin will *never* kill anyone before Slam wears off if they are S&S spec TBH :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom