Fledgling Freddie
1) buffshears of all kinds
2) fumble
3) HoT's
4) baseline stun
5) BD's

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
I do agree with bonehead alot however with the top 5.

Mine for present day rvr would be:

1) Buff shears
2) HoT's
3) Disease
4) Bodyguard/Grapple
5) Baseline Stun

To fix I think buff shears should only disable a buff for a set amount of time (say 1-3 minutes depending on shear spec) before being enabled again so the shear is not perminent but will last for the fight.

HoT's need a dramatic decrease in value or frequency and some shouldn't be castable in combat.

Disease needs an immunity timer and no disease should last longer then a minute (before spell duration is taken into account).

Bodyguard should either still interupt the caster or stop the Bger attacking whilst active. Grapple will need to see how the new timer works next patch.

Baselines stun i'll let the casters decide how it should be changed.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Quite happy today actually. Would be happier if I hadn't ran out of chocolate though :(

Chocolate makes the world go round =)

Still I don't agree with you, except on disease, which really needs a timer. BG, baseline stun and that stuff is ok.

Most nerf calls here seem a bit solo related =)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Bodyguard doesn't need a nerf. Just think about it for a minute how it would impact FG RvR, I wouldn't play a caster for sure. Mids would ultra-dominate with their insta on the run shit.

The rest needs a nerf though.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Bodyguard doesn't need a nerf. Just think about it for a minute how it would impact FG RvR, I wouldn't play a caster for sure. Mids would ultra-dominate with their insta on the run shit.

The rest needs a nerf though.

Stun doesn't need a nerf aswell. I mean why should it? Every realm has the ability to use and it's a two edged sword, be it on a healer (alb/mid) or a caster (hib). You will never have the ideal CC for every situation. My animist has root, which comes in much handier than stun in a lot of situations, but sometimes stun would be cool aswell =)

kivik

Part of the furniture
Hi, I play Armsman.

Everything that may cause my death should be on the Top-5-nerfs-list.

Goodnight!

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Chocolate makes the world go round =)

Still I don't agree with you, except on disease, which really needs a timer. BG, baseline stun and that stuff is ok.

Most nerf calls here seem a bit solo related =)

Chocolate is overpowered.

And its natural that soloers would be more harshly effected by powerful abilities as in full groups or zerg battles theres usually at least someone around who can counter that ability even if the soloer can't themselves.

Hi, I play Armsman.

Everything that may cause my death should be on the Top-5-nerfs-list.

Goodnight!

Armsman are a fairly solid heavy tank class, it stands to reason that what can kill them is bound to be a powerful ability. It's called logic, try it sometime.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Mids ultra-dominated rvr pre ToA? That's news to me. :O
The few patches right before ToA this game was as balanced as its ever been imo. Right after the savage nerf (patch 1.65 iirc) this game was actually quite balanced, albs even had a slight edge in fg vs fg rvr in that patch. :)

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
A rr10/11 armsman is complaining about baseline stun?

Un-frickin believeable.

I believe the top was 'the top 5 things that need nerfing'

Not

'the top 5 things your main character dislikes'

Believe it or not I do play several alts, I just don't feel the need to list every single alt, cl, ml and rr in my signature.

un-frickin believeable that someone can be so narrow minded tbh.

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
I actually like armsmen :(

But anyways there's a few things that could be mentioned by Mythic already had a look at most of them...

Surface - Dive abuse.

Ability to restealth without some pet chasing you halfway through DAoC

A thing I would like to see fixed, the silly PB through walls on bridges zzzz.. They fixed the bain but just couldn't be arsed to fix the conventional pb's.. great..

I would love to see shears as a tempoary debuff not a permanent removal.

And a little personal wish, do something about that silly monster rezz. You can hold up 5-15 albs in a duo and one monster decides to come up and it's just game over. If your stupid enough to get killed in RvR it should come with a penalty not a Godmode status.

PS. Nerf the hasterners :( Makes you feel stupid when your 38 spec speed gets outrun by a no speedclass with free fucking realm speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom