Top 5 nerfs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mutoria

Fledgling Freddie
Platin said:
They dont have that I-win button tho :(

I wouldnt say hib casters do either as people can purge stun or survive the duration or resist it

Platin

Fledgling Freddie
Mutoria said:
I wouldnt say hib casters do either as people can purge stun or survive the duration or resist it

Can survive/resist a rr12 warlock with all chambers up too, just that it only happens one time out of a gazillion billion.

Helme

Resident Freddy
Stun isn't that bad really and thats coming from a caster.

What IS bad thought is cabalists selfdebuff and 2.5spd lifetap pwnage with powerrelic(thank god hibs have it now)

Mutoria

Fledgling Freddie
Platin said:
Can survive/resist a rr12 warlock with all chambers up too, just that it only happens one time out of a gazillion billion.

yes mate, because thats happened to you, as there is so many rr12 warlocks.

Lethul

FH is my second home
Mutoria said:
yes mate, because thats happened to you, as there is so many rr12 warlocks.

*listens to the "wosh" sound as the clue flies over Mutoria's head*

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
nice bump!

while we are here, nerf all dmg, melee/casting/ml9pets etc, so fights last longer like oldschool!

Septina

Part of the furniture
nice bump!

while we are here, nerf all dmg, melee/casting/ml9pets etc, so fights last longer like oldschool!

Also, nerf sorcs getting pbae'd to death at the start of fights!!11

*taunts Sven* :flame:

Thadius

Part of the furniture
lol3.jpg

gohan

FH is my second home
imo take away all abilities an jsut hit each other with sticks

Mrkill

Loyal Freddie
1 Di
2 sorc rr5 abil
3 armsman pole weapon damage far to high damage on class
who hav highest af+ warlord(warguard ftw vs other mele classes)
4 caster bolt damage /speed recast etc
5 merc dirty trick ability

liloe

It's my birthday today!
1 Di
2 sorc rr5 abil
3 armsman pole weapon damage far to high damage on class
who hav highest af+ warlord(warguard ftw vs other mele classes)
4 caster bolt damage /speed recast etc
5 merc dirty trick ability

lol ^^ I think you're wrong with 4 and 5, the FH whine-o-meter indicates that these two points should be swiched =)

Else it's a quite good summary of the most useless nerf-whine atm ^^

Mrkill

Loyal Freddie
lol ^^ I think you're wrong with 4 and 5, the FH whine-o-meter indicates that these two points should be swiched =)

Else it's a quite good summary of the most useless nerf-whine atm ^^

good summary of the most useless QUOTE.s

liloe

It's my birthday today!
good summary of the most useless QUOTE.s

You were serious? rofl, I thought it was some good ol' sarcasm....

DI = no problem at all
sorc RR5 = it's like BM RR5....well a bit
armsman dmg = where's the problem? You still don't see them much in group so obviously the class isn't that good
bolts = so what's the problem with bolts? Get spec AF charges and stop crying
dirty tricks = so what's the problem with that?

All the listed things are ok imho. If you fix all these things to be conform for solo play, they're becoming reluctant in any other playstyle and you're basically saying that the game should be opted for solo play, which is totally wrong.

Now cry more imho :p

Mrkill

Loyal Freddie
You were serious? rofl, I thought it was some good ol' sarcasm....

DI = no problem at all
sorc RR5 = it's like BM RR5....well a bit
armsman dmg = where's the problem? You still don't see them much in group so obviously the class isn't that good
bolts = so what's the problem with bolts? Get spec AF charges and stop crying

All the listed things are ok imho. If you fix all these things to be conform for solo play, they're becoming reluctant in any other playstyle and you're basically saying that the game should be opted for solo play, which is totally wrong.

Now cry more imho :p

oh you so cruel to me:(
hehe m8

im not saying anything its just my opinion wich was asked when tread started
and no WHINE as you said :twak:
and di is prob 1 of reson why the this server going to hell when used by roxxor casters alb mostly when they pve mid frontier at late nights
you know what there is defenders many times but they just give up in the end cuse albs mostly hav 2-3 di bots whit them
and mids playing at late hours not supose to hav fun do they?

di need to be adjusted end of story

ofc i dont speak of solo perspective only
but you cant expect it all hav to do whit fg rvr all time there is peeps who solo aswell

ok m8 i wonder the armsmen you meet where they lv 1 outside camelot ? your part of huge zerg crew meebe standing last back in line 2 kilometers away an nuksor like mad?
a low rr armsman pole whit good temp can probaly rip any other higher rr heave tank apart in damage probaly the highest damage dealer in the game atm mele wise
if they good in group well whit celerity an that big pole coming at you try see how long you live whit no di

dirty tricks usaly are 1 win button vs mele chars wich is up almost all the time
ofc its not impossible to counter high parry ore high shield spec helps
but we talking seriusly high parry here if its supose to make dt useless

nighty

liloe

It's my birthday today!
well =) If armsmen are so good, why don't I see more group setups with them? =) Well I play mostly healing and mage classes, so I'm not up front, that's true, but still I should encounter them more often if they're so good I think =) Also I doubt that an armsman can rip apart another heavy tank that easily =)

DI is not the reason the server is going down the drain, it's the low population with people willing to drag a DI bot behind them that is. I've never heard of a DI nerf on Limors or Classic =) DI isn't something new btw, it existed in OF aswell and was called Battery of Live and I never heard someone ask for a nerf back then =) It's a well balanced RA that works like a charm =)

Dirty Tricks is only Win in solo fights, in fg RvR it can be a handy tool to stop another tank from killing your groupmates, like TW is a nice tool to protect yourself from zerkers as BM or so =)

I don't say that everything should have to do with solo fights, but I prefer if the game is balanced for groups or zergs who are about 95% of the server, than for the other 5% =)

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Fire wiz damage (the new lochs)
Monster rez
Hunter pet disease proc rate
Assasins carrying multiple poisoned blades (poison only on whats equiped)
General amount of mid instas (though not so important now im on mid/ava!)

obviously this is purely a personal list and might not be to everyones liking

nice bumpage btw, but its a good thread that deserves a bump every so often as it can be updated, and lets people vent a bit of frustration.

With full heat resists, +druid resists and around 650 af, its still just about insta death if the bolts crit on cloth caster from those lame fire wizzes who wouldnt know what an active rr ability is coz all the do is sit in fucking towers, camp in bloody bridges, or zerg with da herd.

glad got that off my chest :)

liloe

It's my birthday today!
I think multiple poisoned blades is cool, cause it makes the assassin class much more interesting to play =)

krall

Fledgling Freddie
1) armsman(got to much love imo)
2) bd insta lt
3) charmed pets abilitys(stun ect)
4) Merc - studded will do
5) debuff nuke

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
1) armsman(got to much love imo)

Armsman havent had one single piece of love since release, with the exception of having our rr5 fixed from snapshot.

Any and all 'love' that armsman have had, warriors and hero's have got the exact same thing. If your going to whine about one, whine about them all.

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
Armsman havent had one single piece of love since release, with the exception of having our rr5 fixed from snapshot.

Any and all 'love' that armsman have had, warriors and hero's have got the exact same thing. If your going to whine about one, whine about them all.

And u wont say armsman rr5 is slightly OP?

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
And u wont say armsman rr5 is slightly OP?

Compared to anyone elses RR5? No, theres many powerful RR5's out there, the new one is a good one but certainly no better then any of the other good ones.

RR5's abilities by they're very nature tend to be powerful, as well they should be, with the exception of a few unlucky classes who got the short end of the stick, and for a year armsmen had the shortest stick of all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom