Time To Grow Up

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
:eek:

true tbh :(

xane

Fledgling Freddie
Munkey said:
i used to spend hours playing with the wooden train-sets there (bico? cant remember what they were called)

Brio. Its swedish for "fucking expensive".

Tom

I am a FH squatter
My friend's son likes the PlayMobil stuff. He can't get enough of it, which is a shame as its all quite expensive. My mate got him this huge castle for christmas, which he picked up from Loot, for about 1/3 the price.

The moral is, don't be too proud to accept hand-downs.

Bym

One of Freddy's beloved
A tad late, but CONGRATULATIONS! :clap:

I do hope it goes well for you both :)

Only 6 weeks more of torturous, er, I mean joyous pregnancy for me to go now! Give me my body back!

I hope your lovely girlie 'blooms' and feels great once she's in her second trimester, I didn't unfortunately - don't forget to hire out a hoist and get the wheelbarrow ready for when she's in her third ;)

Once you feel that baby kick (even when it starts to get big and you find limbs sticking out all over the place!), its all worth it. Hiccups are the most entertainment, I've found!

Caroline

Xavier

Can't get enough of FH
Bym said:
A tad late, but CONGRATULATIONS! :clap:

I do hope it goes well for you both :)

Only 6 weeks more of torturous, er, I mean joyous pregnancy for me to go now! Give me my body back!

I hope your lovely girlie 'blooms' and feels great once she's in her second trimester, I didn't unfortunately - don't forget to hire out a hoist and get the wheelbarrow ready for when she's in her third ;)

Once you feel that baby kick (even when it starts to get big and you find limbs sticking out all over the place!), its all worth it. Hiccups are the most entertainment, I've found!

Caroline
Incidentally, this message was brought to you by the return of broadband in the Xav household. Bym was feeling all tired until I mentioned our 2Mbit line was live almost a week ahead of schedule, never seen a pregnant woman cartwheel onto their computer chair before ;)

Xav

Trem

:D hehehhe, thanks alot and good luck yourselves.

Trem

Today is the day. My girl is due today.

God help me.

G

remember to take the placenta away in a bag like me and paula did, tasted well nice.

Go here for tips

http://www.mothers35plus.co.uk/plac_rec.htm

The only advice i can give you is to love your child and not listen to anyone at all, make your own mistakes, and the stuff written in most books about raising a child is bollox concockted by idiots.

My son Jake is 4 and a half and a nighmare ball of energy, least it keeps the beer belly down a bit.

Enjoy your children and they will make your life more meaningfull and complete. You will probably find that stuff you once thought important now seems inconsequential.

Good luck.

Trem

brooky said:
You will probably find that stuff you once thought important now seems inconsequential.

Good luck.

Yes I was thinking that. All in context.

Thanks peeps.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Awesome experience... all the best mate!

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Erm I think we should be wishing his missus luck right now.....

...although I bet nobody asks you how YOU feel in a few weeks when you've had no sleep.

itcheh

Part of the furniture
... a little female Trem in the world ... god help us all ;)

GL mate !!!

Ono

Part of the furniture
Congrats Trem.

You'll love it. Nothing better than wtaching your son (?) grow up and then letting him watch you play CS online. My kid (who is almost 6) loved it before I gave it up.

I shit him up by showing him a bit of Doom 3 recently though. :D

Well done anyway. At least it proved that you aren't a jaffa. :p

Trem

Right, mornin' all.

Thanks for all your support.

She is having labour pains every hour or so, I'm guessing this means it could be a while yet. I have a strange feeling about tomorrow.

Oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom