Time To Grow Up

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Trem said:
Daniel is in the lead just. Closely followed by Spiderman, Lion-O, Megatron and my new favourite as suggested by bob - Max Power!

Akira or Wij :)

Tom

I am a FH squatter
A work collegue of mine suggested calling his unborn son Spartacus.

He was laughed almost out of existence.

Personally, I favour good old British names. I can't stand all these cakky 'new-age' names.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Hello everybody, its Samm here, I cant quite figure out how to change log in from Trem as my brain is now Mush.

Its been really nice reading all the posts in here both before and after birth. Im glad its all over now although it deff appears now's when the hard work starts. My current status in the house is milk provider. This is a brief break i get in between feeds when our new son sleeps off the last feed before preparing for the next.

The labour was hard but worth it although the people who say you quickly forget LIE!!! I totally couldnt have got through it without Trem, hes was very nervous about being there but he pulled through and dragged me with him. Just remember him telling me over and over One more push(obviously he was lieing as there were lots more pushes) but it gives a girl a bit of well needed encouragement. I love watching them together, my two boys.

Pretty sure Daniel will be the name but will prob know for deff by end of tonight (said that last night as well)

Still cant believe we're parents but at the same time cant really remember him not being around, its funny how natural it all feels.

Anyway best go for now somebodies murmuring so I'll start a dripping!

Thanks again for all the posts.

Samm
:cheers:

bob269

Fledgling Freddie
Trem said:
I totally couldnt have got through it without Trem, hes was very nervous about being there but he pulled through and dragged me with him. Just remember him telling me over and over One more push(obviously he was lieing as there were lots more pushes) but it gives a girl a bit of well needed encouragement. I love watching them together, my two boys.
:cheers:

OMG, so Trem does have a sensitive caring side :eek6:

Anyways welldone Samm, i dunno whats worse the labour or putting up with Trem.

anyways FYI Daniel symbolises A Model of Hope and Courage, guess that sums up his start into this world.

Not getting all religious, looked it up on google ;)

Still think Max Power is a great name tho :cool:

jaba

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry its a bit late, but congratulations! glad to hear everything is ok in the end, and Daniel is a very nice name. :clap:

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Right the moment you were all waiting for.....HIS PICTURE!

He has got big hands and big feet(hes gonna be huuuuuge)

But this picture just melts my heart, notice his ganster pose and shovel like hands(possibly because its in the foreground)

Megatron.jpg

Wes' side!

Rubber Bullets

FH is my second home
Bugger I Missed it.

Haven't been around for a few days John, I'm so sorry I didn't see the news sooner, but I was just thinking of you earlier.

I am delighted for you and Samm, please say Hi from me, and very well done. He look sa real star, and I know you will be a brilliant dad. If I can do it you can too.

I'll try and talk to you soon, I started my new job yesterday so things have been a bit crazy here, but hopefully it'll settle a bit shortly.

In the mean time, as TdC says:

:bazbeer:

and have one on me. :drink:

Tim

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
fookin ell

anyway trem i think he looks like a daniel :p

.Wilier.

One of Freddy's beloved
holy shamoly Trem, major congrats to the three of you :)

Im really very chuffed for you bud. :fluffle:

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Trem said:
Right the moment you were all waiting for.....HIS PICTURE!

He has got big hands and big feet(hes gonna be huuuuuge)

But this picture just melts my heart, notice his ganster pose and shovel like hands(possibly because its in the foreground)

Megatron.jpg

Wes' side!

Aw cute :)

And cleavage too. Cool.

mank!

Part of the furniture
I like the filename. MEGATRON!

He's probably got bigger hands than me, cute little beggar...

Frizz

Can't get enough of FH
Congratulations Trem, good luck raising him. :)

Doh_boy

Part of the furniture
Congrats Trem and Samm :D :clap:

Don't hurt me but I always found this poem funny.

This be the verse
By Philip Larkin

They fuck you up, your mum and dad.
They may not mean to, but they do.
They fill you with the faults they had
And add some extra, just for you.

But they were fucked up in their turn
By fools in old-style hats and coats,
Who half the time were soppy-stern
And half at one another's throats.

Man hands on misery to man.
It deepens like a coastal shelf.
Get out as early as you can,
And don't have any kids yourself.
:p

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
awww Tremm / Samm he is very cute

almost makes me feel broody :p

Bym

One of Freddy's beloved
Awwww, what a cutie! Make sure you sleep when he sleeps Samm! I kept saying I'd do that but didn't, and I turned into a gibbering wreck :)

You do forget eventually Samm, believe me, I cried about it for about 13 hours after the birth, then on and off for weeks afterwards, thinking about every little detail. 5 months on I am more embarrassed by my screams of 'kill me now, I want to die!' than anything else!

I wouldn't say that you forget it, you remember it in greater detail, but it just doesn't seem all that bad any more. I'd do it again now if we could afford a second, they say the second time is quicker thank goodness, it would be over in no time for you!

Good job pain isn't a memory isn't it!

Glad he's ok, I hope you are getting over it quickly too :)

kanonfodda

Fledgling Freddie
Hi guys, sorry I misse dit all :(

Congrats to Samm and Trem, and good luck to all three of you :D

I really hope he is like me as a baby (I slept all the time, parents had to wake me up to feed me!!)

KF

jaba

Fledgling Freddie
Very cute indeed! nice work trem and samm! i think you could have the next "thorpedo" there with hands that size, get him in the pool asap!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom