This weather f**king sucks...

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Another night with no sleep at all because it was so bloody hot all night. Today it's been so hot my PC keep shutting down due to overheating, even with the side off and fans aiming at it.

Summer sucks. Roll on November.

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Girls in bikinis + new no-TOA server for nighttime play > No sleep

Marc

FH is my second home
Hot young sluts wearing belts for skirts and extremely low cut tops. Aye, this weather sucks.

SFXman

One of Freddy's beloved
Marc said:
Hot young sluts wearing belts for skirts and extremely low cut tops. Aye, this weather sucks.
I know, it's horrible.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
dunno some of the stuff people wear in this weather is most unflattering, sometimes it does make you wish it was winter just so as they'd cover up tbh, but then i look the other way and feel the sun on mah face and its yummy!

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Agree with Svart tbh. Or well, id settle for permanent spring/fall - but it beeing light 20 hours a day and 25-30c inside is too much. But dark 20 hours a day and -10c isnt exactly fun either. Better balance in spring and fall imo :)

Maybe id enjoy summer more if i was out treking and such this summer, but only thing i have to do is try to study for an exam in august and play games :touch:

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
i like autumn. i want autumn :(
i hate this weather. i just get irritated, because i get migraines and hayfever.
though i cant argue with all the yummy fresh strawberries at the supermarket....

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
Samaroon EatsCheese said:
100% agree with haarwhatever! except for the strawberry part :p

you dont like strawberries?!
freak. i ate 5 punnets in the past 4 days. :d

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
lol how can you hate or even should i say consider such a thing!!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Where's my motherf*cking thunderstorms?!!

Only reason i even consider liking the summer is the storms and chaos it brings.

This summer...f*ck all...

Make more polution so we get better storms!

*goes for a cig*

Chronictank

FH is my second home
woo sun \o/
but i have air conditioning at work so dont really suffer much :)
makes my morning runs nicer tho

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
I love this weather tbh, I love seeing girls with not a lot of clothes on, I don't care how hot it gets I wouldn't give that up for anything.

The heat can get a bit much at times so having somewhere to retreat to is a must, Air con+Fans rule the day!
:drink:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
at our work the air con is broken at everyone except me and 1 other guys area......we're wearing jumpers and its freezing all day./....when we get outside we almost faint due to the climate change

*goes to put on a coat*

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
To all those whiners: go and live on the moon ?

There's no weather there at all

LOL

If you've done everything you can to keep cool, and you're still hot, then you're going to just have to deal with it, aren't you ?

:rolleyes:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Lamp said:
To all those whiners: go and live on the moon ?

There's no weather there at all

LOL

If you've done everything you can to keep cool, and you're still hot, then you're going to just have to deal with it, aren't you ?

:rolleyes:

im afraid i brought my other coat in today....my spacesuit must be in the wash!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Aside: Did we ever actually land on the moon in the first place..?

Used to go with the conspiracy theories that said the moon landings were faked.

Watched a programme recently which denounced the conspiracy theories.

Now, I'm really not sure whether we landed on the moon or not. I'm leaning towards the "Yes we did" camp, largely on the basis that to cover up such a conspiracy would have had to involved loads of people. For one of them not to have blabbed is stretching the realms of believability.

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
summer sucks. girls in small clothes or not u can get that anytime if u have a nice gf.
strawberrys suck. to sweet and overrated and bleh.
the only good thing about summer would be festivals. but its still to hot usually.
im never happy.

mr seel. we had torrential downpour crap a few weeks ago near where i live. was fantastic. sucks taht when i got home there hadnt been any rain or anything. washing was dry to.
but unpredictable weather is fun if ur were its unpredictable :D

SFXman

One of Freddy's beloved
The summer festivals are fantastic, I'll agree with that.
Was at my first one this summer, and it was huge. It was fantastic.
Teh Seel might have heard of it, RMJ.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
SFXman said:
The summer festivals are fantastic, I'll agree with that.
Was at my first one this summer, and it was huge. It was fantastic.
Teh Seel might have heard of it, RMJ.

Oh yeah. Your first ever and you go to RMJ? Heh, start with a bang.

Helsinki will be filled with a sea of black dressed metallers as tuska(pain) comes to take over our capitol for one weekend. Any and every metal fan is here.

I like metal as much as the next long haired doodzor, but i think i'm gonna hdie in my little hole in the ground and wait for the ozzy loving, head banging, beer chugging festival has passed and breathe the toxic fumes of the aftermath.

Deepfat

Fledgling Freddie
If your PC's overheating due to the nice weather why not get out there and enjoy it? Plenty of girls about with very little on and cold beer on tap what could be better? :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Deepfat said:
If your PC's overheating due to the nice weather why not get out there and enjoy it? Plenty of girls about with very little on and cold beer on tap what could be better? :)

Girls with very little on - on tap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom