SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I can't watch golf. I totally respect their skill but I can't watch it. Hit the ball. Camera pans up. Sky. Sky. Sky. Sky. Sky. Plonk. Ball on grass somewhere.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Who the fuck watches cricket? Most boring sport ever, I would watch bowls over cricket.
Went through a phase where I'd watch anything on TV with curling. Guilty pleasure :D

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
My pet peeve is that I used to love watching the snooker, but nowadays I don't like the new crop of lads. I'll happily watch any rerun of the old guys slugging it out but the new ones? Meh :-/

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I do like watching Ronnie O'Sullivan play
He's the snooker players' snooker player

He's got the skills of Alex Higgins, Jimmy White, and Hendry all rolled up into one.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Been watching the snooker and have to agree, Ronnie is the bollox. Noticed 1 good thing about my memory loss, have been watching stuff I know I have already seen but have no idea what happens next. Currently binging Special Ops: Lioness (shame I have 10 boxes of tissues to hand but things are not working correctly :( )

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Cliff Richard was interviewed recently. He said if he developed Alzheimer's he'd go to Dignitas and end it all.
Unfortunately the interviewer didn't have the presence of mind to say "Yeah I know, you've told me that already"

Frankie Boyle

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I'm off to Hong Kong shortly, any cool shops/cafes etc I should visit?

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
One great thing about Ghostery (no, they're not sponsoring me) is the pop-out player. Just the video, Resizable, relocatable, with just the absolute minimum controls so minimal clutter.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Good on you Salman:

Rushdie .. received the German Book Trade’s prestigious peace prize on Sunday, and used the opportunity to call for the unconditional defence of freedom of expression

There's someone who understands why principles are important.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Fucking hell. Nearly jumped clean out of my skin earlier. Was in the kitchen washing up some cups/spoons all in my own little world, spun around to go put something in the bin and all of a sudden the kitchen door opened and Francesco yells "Hello Dad".

Thank god I was not holding anything as I may have tried to lamp him. Heart was going like the clappers, he just stood there and smiled. Git.

Last edited:

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
The o/h is jumpy as fuck. People at work walk up behind her to say hi, knowing she'll jump out of her skin.

Offers of tea, toast, whatever. She can jump when she turns around and see me at the fridge, despite me saying hi as I walk into the kitchen.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
The o/h is jumpy as fuck. People at work walk up behind her to say hi, knowing she'll jump out of her skin.

Offers of tea, toast, whatever. She can jump when she turns around and see me at the fridge, despite me saying hi as I walk into the kitchen.
I wouldn't do that to people if they are jumpy, it is not nice. Francesco did not know I was in the kitchen, he just waltzed in. He felt my chest and my heart was trying to escape.

Embattle

FH is my second home
My mum was like that, I've always been someone who doesn't naturally make much noise moving. No matter how I approached her she would jump.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Youtube told me I can watch 3 more videos then the video player wouldn't work for me. Well, 5 videos later Chrome has decided to let me watch them. What's going on ? Sticking with Ghostify. The more I use it the more I enjoy its features.

SilverHood

FH is my second home
I get a pop up now and then saying add blockers aren't allowed on YouTube. 10-15 seconds later I can X out of it. If they hadn't made adds so obnoxious I would be OK with setting through 10-15 seconds now and then, but 2 minute unstoppable ads in the middle of a video, I'm blocking the hell out of that. It was always the plan though. Head of YouTube was quoted saying "bombard the users with so many ads that going premium is the only choice". Guess he forgot about add-blockers.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
15 second advert to watch a 10 second video. Fuck right off. I will never accept ads on my desktop.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Adverts need to fucking die asap. I don't think I have ever watched an advert and then gone and bought/done something because of the advert.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Google's call screening is pretty fun to watch "Please state your name and purpose for calling"
*the call was disconnected

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Google's call screening is pretty fun to watch "Please state your name and purpose for calling"
*the call was disconnected
"Deebs and I am calling to wank over your titty show"

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Raspberry Pi 5's are now shipping :)

I've got at least one of every type dotted all over the gaff or in boxes. Need to go on a scavenger hunt to find those......

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Raspberry Pi 5's are now shipping :)

I've got at least one of every type dotted all over the gaff or in boxes. Need to go on a scavenger hunt to find those......
I might order one. One of my biggest complaints about previous versions was that the Pi didn't come with a real time clock. Seems like they now have one in the v5.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Wow.

More than 30 paedo police convicted in just the last 18 months!!

Aye, the rats come in all shapes, sizes and professions. What's even more worrying about that article is that two worked with children and another was a trainee detective in a child abuse safeguarding unit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom