SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
"As a result of Honey Monster appearing in a Sugar Puffs advert, wearing the kit of Newcastle United, sales of Sugar Puffs fell by 20% in the north-east of England, as fans of Newcastle's rivals Sunderland, boycotted the brand" Wikipedia

lol

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
lol. Though to be fair there are people out there who think like this. Dumb cunts.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
lol. Though to be fair there are people out there who think like this. Dumb cunts.
I know the North East, it's why I left it. I'm surprised it was only 20%. The rivalry between Newcastle, Sunderland and Middlesbrough would make the Starks and Lannisters go, "nope, those people take their grudges a bit too far". They are more than slightly obsessed with football because there's fuck all else to do up there. My brother used to do black tie & silver service waiting at posh weddings. More than once the groom and his party would turn up to the marriage ceremony in their best outfits - Newcastle United Football shirts.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
FYI...after much argument, my guild calculated that 130 donkeys would produce around 2600 lbs (or 1180 kg) of poop per day.
I would have loved to have seen some new players join the guild at that moment. Then leave 20 seconds after.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I give you...

Hardware : BCM2835
Revision : c04170
Serial : c1b0f42b0b93acc7
Model : Raspberry Pi 5 Model B Rev 1.0
How loud is the fan?

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
How loud is the fan?
There is no fan and they have not released the POE+ hat yet. I have 3 of my other PI's on POE+ (hats are available). Just tinkering at the moment, getting them all patched, fixing my NTP daemons (got my old satellite receivers on them to get time from space).

It is keeping me occupied :)

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
There is no fan and they have not released the POE+ hat yet. I have 3 of my other PI's on POE+ (hats are available). Just tinkering at the moment, getting them all patched, fixing my NTP daemons (got my old satellite receivers on them to get time from space).

It is keeping me occupied :)
Ah, I must have read the pre order stuff wrong, I thought it came with that heatsink fan they were banging on about.

Looks like there's some form of Steam sale kicking off if you're that bored

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Alan Wake 2 out tomorrow (Epic exclusive, grumble), that's my entertainment sorted for the foreseeable.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Ah, I must have read the pre order stuff wrong, I thought it came with that heatsink fan they were banging on about.

Looks like there's some form of Steam sale kicking off if you're that bored
Mine came much like all the other PIs. Just a bareboard unless a certain distributor is selling the PI with a heatsink/fan already attached? The ones with the POE+ hat on are silent even with the fan on.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Pooh: Cheer-up Eeyore. Why are so always so miserable ?
Eeyore: Because I have a nail in my anus.
Family Guy

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Right time to revisit the Falklands on ITV1......

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Cosmo arrived home yesterday, for non parents our lives have been turned upside down - yay for the nightshift \o/

Attachments

• A528ABD3-DD4E-464A-ACDC-0EA40FC5B603.jpeg
    A528ABD3-DD4E-464A-ACDC-0EA40FC5B603.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 5

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I was trying to elicit a similar response from the Mrs this morning.
I guess an unshaven middle aged guy with last night's dinner still in his teeth in a bath robe with everything showing sprawled on the bed whilst watching cartoons on TV wasn't cute enough

Pff. They get more fussy as they get older. What does she expect ? Brad Pitt ? Pff.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I was trying to elicit a similar response from the Mrs this morning.
I guess an unshaven middle aged guy with last night's dinner still in his teeth in a bath robe with everything showing sprawled on the bed whilst watching cartoons on TV wasn't cute enough

Pff. They get more fussy as they get older. What does she expect ? Brad Pitt ? Pff.
um, where do you live? Can I pop over for tomorrow morning........?

georgie

FH is my second home
um, where do you live? Can I pop over for tomorrow morning........?

I didn't know that 'unshaven middle aged guy with last night's dinner still in his teeth in a bath robe with everything showing sprawled on the bed whilst watching cartoons on TV' were your thing, Deebs. 👍

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I didn't know that 'unshaven middle aged guy with last night's dinner still in his teeth in a bath robe with everything showing sprawled on the bed whilst watching cartoons on TV' were your thing, Deebs. 👍
Trust me it is now, as I used to say many many many years ago "Any hole is a goal" :)

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber

I'm in London E2 postcode, so very central, but because we got great ADSL earlier than many we seem to be behind the curve for FTTP... I also live in an apartment block so need the other landlords to start putting requests in....

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I've got my old wet string you can have if you want it :p

No idea when my lines are due to be updated, I think its between now and December 2026... it was meant to be done by now but Covid fucked all the scheduling.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I'm in London E2 postcode, so very central, but because we got great ADSL earlier than many we seem to be behind the curve for FTTP... I also live in an apartment block so need the other landlords to start putting requests in....
So by the time you can have it we will be on trillimegs per second fibre just as you can order kilobit speeds :)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
No idea when my lines are due to be updated, I think its between now and December 2026... it was meant to be done by now but Covid fucked all the scheduling.
BT Fibre does not use any of your old shit in the street or your house. My brother has Vermin Media at his gaff, he has been on it for years now.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
BT Fibre does not use any of your old shit in the street or your house. My brother has Vermin Media at his gaff, he has been on it for years now.

Aye I know they have to upgrade the copper lines, I'm with Zen now. They were meant to upgrade the copper lines by now is what I was meant to say :p

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Aye I know they have to upgrade the copper lines, I'm with Zen now. They were meant to upgrade the copper lines by now is what I was meant to say :p
Ah ok, hopefully it won't be too long before they do the work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom