Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Fucking hell I am certainly living up to my forum title.

Was leaning against the kitchen sink earlier and had a cheeky fart, it felt hotter than normal. Went upstairs to toilet and as I have to sit sometimes to pee, took pants down and lo and behold I had shit myself.

Sucks to be me at the moment but had a cheeky giggle as you do :)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
It's been a while, but I hate sharting

One thing I will say - I'll never again live in a house without a bidet :)

Embattle

FH is my second home
He was de arrested after the information came to light, it is a slightly extreme response but not as outrageous as some try to make it in my opinion.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Sigh, got picked up to go out for a drive and the fucking certs expired whilst out. Bunch of cunts.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
He was de arrested after the information came to light, it is a slightly extreme response but not as outrageous as some try to make it in my opinion.

It was reported the "weapons" were bright pink and white and blue and yellow and most definitely looked like water pistols.

...and he is a child.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
What are these "adverts" you speak of?
So, I can play that video linked in there fine. I click on the go to youtube thing to play it there the front page shows this:

1697737009542.png

Which is a new thing that's happened this afternoon. And is weird.

Got adblock plus running and normally never see the hint of an ad. So I wonder what's changed.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
So, I can play that video linked in there fine. I click on the go to youtube thing to play it there the front page shows this:

View attachment 48234

Which is a new thing that's happened this afternoon. And is weird.

Got adblock plus running and normally never see the hint of an ad. So I wonder what's changed.
YouTube is trying to break adblockers. It’s been a big story.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Adblock plus allow some advertisers through. Get rid of it, put Ublock Origin on. They don't care about any advertisers.

Also as Wij says, Google doesn't like adblockers and is trying to block them. Expect Chrome to stop working shortly. I wouldn't mind adverts tbh if they were static banners, but those days are long gone. Adverts can fuck right off. And if that means websites die, so be it.

Embattle

FH is my second home
I wouldn't mind adverts if they had any relevance or weren't trying to push scam products.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
YouTube are pulling out all the stops at the moment.

I tried it with Adblock off and it's just fucking rage-inducing.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
"I saw a topless ventriloquist once. Never saw her lips move"
Barry Cryer.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
YouTube are pulling out all the stops at the moment.

I tried it with Adblock off and it's just fucking rage-inducing.
I downloaded Ghostery Browser.
Does what it says on the tin
No Ads, no trackers, no interruptions. YouTube without any bollocks.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
393727037_1227918255267655_1826640909151897996_n.jpg

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I get no ads on my Android phone (private DNS blocks ads system wide although you sometimes get the occasional placeholder or blank gaps in browsers; and "Youtube ReVanced" is YouTube completely ad free). I remember when I rooted my Samsung Galaxy S2 I had no ads. And I'm fairly sure when I had a subscription to ExpressVPN I had no ads (although I'm not 100% sure on that). I might have been running an adblocker at the same time. Can't remember,

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
When governments CAN do something governments will.

Which is why we're utterly fucked and why I'm still a supporter of the United States - because they have codified freedom of speech. With the 1st Amendment the government of the US can keep all the records about teaching assistants it likes, but it can't legally block them from saying anything and an utter shitshow would happen if it tried.

UK though? (More than) half the people in Britain genuinely think there should be limits on speech because they don't understand what principles actually mean for society.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
The French need to respect the fucking kicker.
At least ENG gave a decent account of themselves, unlike the cricket which was laughable

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
At least ENG gave a decent account of themselves, unlike the cricket which was laughable
Who the fuck watches cricket? Most boring sport ever, I would watch bowls over cricket.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom