Thidranki

Zdeath

Banned
Yeah but it's so obviously been around for ages, just face it that there will and always be a larger amount of bds in thidranki.

It's like telling George Bush that hes a really bad president, but with QQ.

Heartless^

Fledgling Freddie
Zdeath said:
Yeah but it's so obviously been around for ages, just face it that there will and always be a larger amount of bds in thidranki.

It's like telling George Bush that hes a really bad president, but with QQ.

right, obviously there hasnt been a large number of bds around for a while. but for some reason everyone seems to be rolling one :x and what makes bd even worse to face as a CD nightshade is the fact they ALL strafe <target is out of view> etc.

Dorimor1

Banned
I wasn't out today. I'm sorry on behalf of all the randoms rolling bds because of my sexy deathspam (omg I am turning into Tunder)

Zdeath

Banned
Heartless^ said:
right, obviously there hasnt been a large number of bds around for a while. but for some reason everyone seems to be rolling one :x and what makes bd even worse to face as a CD nightshade is the fact they ALL strafe <target is out of view> etc.

Roll one yourself then?

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Wow another pointless thread lucky i like you pdq;) Yes i hate bd's to but their is a way to kill them which to me is common sence its the same with every class.

So called OP classes:

BD
Crush Mercs
Blokkie

Can all be killed simply just takes the sence and alot of time of thinking to do it.

All in spirit of fun tbh people who roll these classes are not gimps or retards they do it for fun and in the end of the day dont we all play this game for fun? Dori plays a bd doesnt make him more of a french tard than he already is (Jokes) Pdq think before you make these threads as you know they will not go anywhere.

Regards, Your friendly neighborhood Ns

Siesta

Fledgling Freddie
strafing bd's do suck though, impossible to kill them unless they fuck straffing up. As from today I just run from certain bd's that I know strafe and when their least expecting it... stun & indigo thems then their deaded. :D

Zdeath

Banned
Elkie said:
Wow another pointless thread lucky i like you pdq;) Yes i hate bd's to but their is a way to kill them which to me is common sence its the same with every class.

So called OP classes:

BD
Crush Mercs
Blokkie

Can all be killed simply just takes the sence and alot of time of thinking to do it.

Unfortunatly, those classes dont give you enough time to 'think'.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Siesta said:
strafing bd's do suck though, impossible to kill them unless they fuck straffing up. As from today I just run from certain bd's that I know strafe and when their least expecting it... stun & indigo thems then their deaded. :D

Pointless thread tbh so im gonna ask a question.

Always wondered why i hardly ever see you solo on your reaver. You are easily one of the tougher ones around, but always seem grouped nowadays?

Only ever fought you 1v1 and ended up eating dirt, is there a reason you don't seem to solo much anymore?

Just curious.

Siesta

Fledgling Freddie
Tallen said:
Pointless thread tbh so im gonna ask a question.

Always wondered why i hardly ever see you solo on your reaver. You are easily one of the tougher ones around, but always seem grouped nowadays?

Only ever fought you 1v1 and ended up eating dirt, is there a reason you don't seem to solo much anymore?

Just curious.

well tbh, who are you?

Well I group with either Pdq(rarely) or Miekemuis lately and Tund today. Don't think i've grouped with anyone else apart from taking ck. Oh and mannowar. ;)

And I solo quite a bit even if it does look like zerg is around me. Usually I duo with someone if I get perma chained by strafing bd's or the annoying hibs like maxximus(however you spell it) and his gang. Plus if you want a duel i'm happy to duel anyone just give me a /beckon and i'll tell my duo partner not to add and away we go. :)

(need decent duels for my 2nd vid :) )

Gotnls need to duel you again on both ya ranger and hero so come in thid a bit hehe. (didnt fraps last one)

Heartless^

Fledgling Freddie
Siesta said:
well tbh, who are you?

Well I group with either Pdq(rarely) or Miekemuis lately and Tund today. Don't think i've grouped with anyone else apart from taking ck. Oh and mannowar. ;)

And I solo quite a bit even if it does look like zerg is around me. Usually I duo with someone if I get perma chained by strafing bd's or the annoying hibs like maxximus(however you spell it) and his gang. Plus if you want a duel i'm happy to duel anyone just give me a /beckon and i'll tell my duo partner not to add and away we go. :)

Gotnls need to duel you again on both ya ranger and hero so come in thid a bit hehe. (didnt fraps last one)

Xehz when you going to roll hib? so we can grp some more, dont really like to play alb much unless mids or hibs have ck :)

Siesta

Fledgling Freddie
I don't know what to roll in hib... tell me what class I should play. :D

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Siesta said:

Think you'd enjoy playing a blademaster or a champ tbh.

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
Siesta said:
well tbh, who are you?

Well I group with either Pdq(rarely) or Miekemuis lately and Tund today. Don't think i've grouped with anyone else apart from taking ck. Oh and mannowar.

And I solo quite a bit even if it does look like zerg is around me. Usually I duo with someone if I get perma chained by strafing bd's or the annoying hibs like maxximus(however you spell it) and his gang. Plus if you want a duel i'm happy to duel anyone just give me a /beckon and i'll tell my duo partner not to add and away we go.

ok. maybe next week or so :p gotta roll him again (well going to lvl 24 solo takes like.... 4hours tops).

and then farm 350rps QQ

but my hero is fine =] still up and running.

maybe you wanna duel my bm aswell?
959hp for you to take down :p

GrafenburgMerc

Fledgling Freddie
noblok said:
/yawn killing unbuffed ones with your trio :eek7:

I'll happily admit to killing every BD I see (apart from Dori and Autobd) solo, grouped, whatever they are target number 1.

In fact ill chain the feckers until they log, straifing w****ers.

Thanks for listening.

/Rant off

Tundula

GrafenburgMerc

Fledgling Freddie
Siesta said:

Play a Vamp for sure then I can retire Tundula for a bit and play my druid or summin else :)

noblok

Part of the furniture
GrafenburgMerc said:
I'll happily admit to killing every BD I see (apart from Dori and Autobd) solo, grouped, whatever they are target number 1.

In fact ill chain the feckers until they log, straifing w****ers.
Playing devil's advocate for a bit: why do you spare dorimor and autobd? Why not chainkill htem as well?

I know for a fact that you don't like being killed by a trio which leaves you no chance. Why do this to others? You get exp, which means you'll have to suicide faster, which sucks (especially on a vamp). You don't show any 'skill', you get no sense of achievement.

I didn't play the bd myself by the way. Don't think I'd like it, since they're almost as overpowered as a vampiir.

Siesta

Fledgling Freddie
noblok said:
I didn't play the bd myself by the way. Don't think I'd like it, since they're almost as overpowered as a vampiir.

Engage ->stun > Vampiir :D

noblok

Part of the furniture
Siesta said:
Not if you truly solo (no bot).

/edit: It was just a way to point out Tunder's hypocrisy anyway, haven't really done an in-depth overpowerdness study :).

noblok

Part of the furniture
Just to add: any vampiir worth his salt won't let you engage anyway ;).

Dorimor1

Banned
Tbh its a close call, which class is more OP in thid, yesturday I lost to a vampiir (began with M) tbh claw spam is quite silly but then you have bd with interupting lifetap (80% health returned) that can do 100+ damage an a healer pet that heals for ~60 (depending on spec) so its a close call.

Tbh I respec to darkness when I hit MS for teh nukers :)

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
Siesta said:
mubles something about when you duelled my hero.. saw you engaging.. went to side.. sidestunned you.. 2h weapon out.. swing-swing xD

Dorimor1

Banned
Devilseye said:
mubles something about when you duelled my hero.. saw you engaging.. went to side.. sidestunned you.. 2h weapon out.. swing-swing xD

mubles something about when you duelled my bd.. saw you engaging.. went to side.. lifetapped you.. lifetap.. lifetap lifetap xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom