Thidranki Movie

Which PoV would you like to see in a Thidranki movie?

• Eldritch

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Cabalist

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Warden

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bonedancer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A mixture (please specifcy)

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bainteor

Banned
I just wanted to ask people whether they would be interested in me making a Thidranki movie and posting it on FreddysHouse? I have a lot of footage from over the years of many interesting fights; zerg vs. zerg, 1 vs. 1 and group vs. group. Since a lot of people do not feel Thidranki is worth their time I thought it would be quite good to post a movie so some people can see what goes on there.

This isn't about arrogance, or grooming my ego, I have plently of good fights where I have died that I am willing to post. I just rather like the idea of giving everyone an insight into DAoC played at a lower level. Some people believe that it is DAoC in a purer form (2002-2004 era) - but I could leave you to judge that.

I have footage from an Eldritch, Cabalist, Warden & Bonedancer point of view. My question to you is what would you rather see? I know Bonedancers are controversial - I played mine before the LT nerf - so I am not too keen on putting together that movie.

This is just 'testing the waters' so to speak - I want to see whether people agree with what I am doing or whether there is enough interest to warrant me taking the time to make a movie.

Thank you for considering, and take care =).

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Hiya mate =)

i'd like to see a mix of all but the bd. If you are planning on renewing i'd dust off ny druid and help you get some new footage from modern days daoc :)

Everz

FH is my second home
When it comes to thid.

Small man vs Zerg or Solo vs Numbers, otherwise it is beyond zzz.

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
I voted cabby but anything but a BD for me since you could afk with a BD with pets on agro and get kills lol.

Logi

Part of the furniture
id like to see a mixture! like the rest anything besides a BD unless ur dark specced in molvikg and fight multiples, then it might be interesting.

atm im thinkin of making a warden/vw/cleric pov movie, but im a retard and forget to press the record button during fights. vws prolly gonna be a solo pov, rest smallman vs other smallman setgrps/zergs.

oh and it doesnt matter if ur making a movie for others even if theres a lack of interest, in the end its you thats looking at all the footage and you can learn from what you do wrong, or what you are doing right.

btw: i have a small clip of you, and you're clickng alot of stuff on ur bar, hmmm not good :p <3

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Whats like thid like these days ? been meaning to make some thid chars like vamp/minstrel

bainteor

Banned
btw: i have a small clip of you, and you're clickng alot of stuff on ur bar, hmmm not good :p <3

Which one is it? If it is the one I am thinking of (was in a group of 3 and we killed about 10 mids) then please send it because I lost that one.

Don't see anything wrong with clicking - still does the job =).

With regards to footage, most of it is from my Eldritch, so I might need to start playing again to get enough decent footage for Cabalist/Warden. Are we going to start running Thidranki groups in the summer Logi?

Zergers, it would be great to play with you again, we should definitely organise something. Who is active in the guild these days?

Logi

Part of the furniture
Which one is it? If it is the one I am thinking of (was in a group of 3 and we killed about 10 mids) then please send it because I lost that one.

Don't see anything wrong with clicking - still does the job =).

With regards to footage, most of it is from my Eldritch, so I might need to start playing again to get enough decent footage for Cabalist/Warden. Are we going to start running Thidranki groups in the summer Logi?

Zergers, it would be great to play with you again, we should definitely organise something. Who is active in the guild these days?

after playing molvik for a very long while ive becomes annoyed of thid, like, fucking annoyed. Pace seems so slow, lots og theurg grps, just not worth it anymore... id advice you to just take a leep to molvik where its better for the most part.

thought u were gonna come back in may? also the caster temp u requested in the BG temp thread, what class? i wanna ripp corn

bainteor

Banned
after playing molvik for a very long while ive becomes annoyed of thid, like, fucking annoyed. Pace seems so slow, lots og theurg grps, just not worth it anymore... id advice you to just take a leep to molvik where its better for the most part.

thought u were gonna come back in may? also the caster temp u requested in the BG temp thread, what class? i wanna ripp corn

Never had problems with Theurgists on Glamorgan, guessing you miss my Nearsight? xD

What realm are you playing in Molvik? If it's Hibernia, I'll go for an Eldritch template as that is the caster I can play the efficiently.

The issue I have is that I am available for only 1 week after the 28th of May, and then not at all until July the 21st -.-

Logi

Part of the furniture
Never had problems with Theurgists on Glamorgan, guessing you miss my Nearsight? xD

What realm are you playing in Molvik? If it's Hibernia, I'll go for an Eldritch template as that is the caster I can play the efficiently.

The issue I have is that I am available for only 1 week after the 28th of May, and then not at all until July the 21st -.-

openn them 14 free days :)

and we play all 3 realms, mostly hib but we all enjoy alb the most when we're there. however we rarely get a solid grp on alb for some reason :/ but if we do its just utter ownage lol. Kiting grp, most awesome thing ever to kill overextending dumbtards and kiting 2fgs all over molvik and win :D

<wants to log alb nao>

bainteor

Banned
openn them 14 free days :)

and we play all 3 realms, mostly hib but we all enjoy alb the most when we're there. however we rarely get a solid grp on alb for some reason :/ but if we do its just utter ownage lol. Kiting grp, most awesome thing ever to kill overextending dumbtards and kiting 2fgs all over molvik and win :D

<wants to log alb nao>

Yea well turns out I can play from 28th of May until 10th June so I will play a bit during that period. I believe I have a level 35 Sorcerer I can transfer over if you are interested in playing Molvik, though to be honest I'd like to play a Wizard (have a level 24 one that I could get up to higher levels).

Spoken to Rin at all?

Logi

Part of the furniture
yeh hes thinking of comin back 24th of may sooo..... crews gonna be complete soon again, corn reactivated aswell, doing runs with him now as we speak! and the recruits i made are still playing aswell!

bainteor

Banned
Would be nice to play again, though I am actually going away from the 3rd until the 5th of June now; so I'll only be able to play for about 6 days -.-

I am not too keen on the 14 free days because I'd rather just play my old characters.

Logi

Part of the furniture
Would be nice to play again, though I am actually going away from the 3rd until the 5th of June now; so I'll only be able to play for about 6 days -.-

I am not too keen on the 14 free days because I'd rather just play my old characters.

free 14 days on A account, so ur own toons

bainteor

Banned
I am not sure if I qualify because the last time I checked my account I don't recall seeing any free days. How do I attain them? Havn't played in about 8 months.

Logi

Part of the furniture
i think if you log into ur master account at account.eamythic.com u can activate it with a 14 free day trial. seen loads of people do it so i guess it was through there

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom