[Thidranki Event] 31st January (?)

Lucius

Banned
I'm glad you dont mind but i dont think i need to remind people about you, I'm on the german cluster myself playing main RvR I have been thinking of rerolling pdq there but nobody to grp with. What happend to our server anyway?? I came back after 5 years or so and there was a max of 20 ppl on both excal and pryd. I wasn't really following daoc after i left.

Well that is a bit of an outlandish statement then. You say you do not want to make any comments but then rather un-subtle like you explicitly say that these reserved comments concern me. Sounds like baiting to me. Please, I would be interested to hear what you have to say.

For me, the German cluster is finished, I had my fun in Thidranki (made over 45,000 kills overall on Avalon) but in the end a lot of people I made friends with left over the 2 year period I was there. Although I stated the exodus to .de a lot of people did not settle there or bother to come which was very dissapoiting for me (although the people that did come I had a great time with and they did aswell) because I felt we could have had some absolutely amazing times there like I did. I felt if we got a regular group going we could all have become legends .... I would renew but it is too late in my opinion Thidranki isn't what it used to be there (you would get 50 on each realm on Avalon pre-cluster). I think you have missed the boat, without trying to sound harsh.

What happened to Dyvet? It just died. The community was not strong enough, not enough players.

I think the German servers will go on for a while though, and may be I will renew in the foreseeable future if I am convinced that Thidrakni is once again thriving on Avalon. I need to get 25,000 Albion kills afterall ;).

Logi

Part of the furniture
I'm glad you dont mind but i dont think i need to remind people about you, I'm on the german cluster myself playing main RvR I have been thinking of rerolling pdq there but nobody to grp with. What happend to our server anyway?? I came back after 5 years or so and there was a max of 20 ppl on both excal and pryd. I wasn't really following daoc after i left.

PDQQ i miss y00 come on msn meight xD

seanssss

Fledgling Freddie
Firstly I was not an 'elite' player. I deliberately distanced myself from that community a while ago. In retrospect, I regret rolling my Bonedancer but can honestly say I was unaware of the hate I would generate as a result of this. I lashed out at people because they were the ones who were hating me for no reason, you being one of them Sean.

Ok, you obviously have no idea then. Do you know what it feels like to spend hours getting zerged and emoted but having the willpower to carry on because you went to achieve x,000 kills on that day? Sean, you have never felt this, you have never pushed yourself to the limits. If you think people hated me here, then wait till you see the German boards. I had comments made on there that I wouldn't even like to share with you, they were that bad. But I persisted through the bad and the good times to achieve the first 25,000 character in Thidranki Europe and eventually go on to have 33,000 kills on one character. Now if that is not skill then please tell me what is. I tell you what Seany the standard on the German servers are x10 the standard here and Logi will tell you that (no disrespect to the players here, maybe it was a case of bigger population).

Perhaps you are trying to discredit my achievements because they are beyond your comprehension.

Thanks for standing up for me Cornokz, although it is probably no use. Nothing will get through to his head, that is how consumed with hate he is.

Im going to keep it short...

No i dont know what it feels like because i never was a hardcore player (never wanted to be for that matter)
i do other things with my life belive it or not....
What i do know though, getting titles is a matter of time played... anybody but yourself will tell you otherwise...

Consumed with hate? You sir, are a bellend.

Lucius

Banned
Come on PdQQ, I am still waiting for you to say what you think of me.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
lol, the real leader of clueless was me, i recruited, i got people in there, the only thing you did was sit on your ass and leech effort of others, but oh well, it's a video game so i'll let you have your title

so called king of thid :worthy:

Wasn't Thugz king of thid? At least self appointed (still counts ^^)

megadave

I am a FH squatter
thugz was indeed the king of thidranki, even if it was self proclaimed :p

what is it with these people calling themselves the best of thidranki and raving about it? they all seem to actlike psychos

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
thugz was indeed the king of thidranki, even if it was self proclaimed :p

what is it with these people calling themselves the best of thidranki and raving about it? they all seem to actlike psychos

Its a thidranki thread mate, duuh!

Fuggz

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs was the King and will always be!

To remember someones past deeds is to pay homage to that person. Thugs understands that and welcomes all who remember his exploits. If you want a reminder of who he was and how he fought then go here:

Daoc Videos - Search Results for thugs

To remind yourselves how nasty the guy was and how focussed he was too check this post out:

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/bat...-stingay-vs-unbuffed-24-thugs-gimped-kob.html

Video is here:

Daoc Videos - Level 25 Stingah VS Thugs

What memories!

Thugs was insane for sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom