German Transfer (Thidranki)

bainteor

Banned
Will anyone be transferring their Thidranki toons now that we have a transfer to Ywain? I hope this will mean that the action picks up.

bainteor

Banned
At times it was pretty dead, even at prime time during my 14 day free trial.

Everz

FH is my second home
Thid died?

Bleh.. bout time, now if they un-done the damage to Leirvik.. oh man :D.

bainteor

Banned
It didn't die, there is fantastic action at times, just not as much as it used to be, and some days can be pretty dead. Leirvik is completely dead though, I have a Vampiir that I play there sometimes, most action you'll ever see is a duo trying to take a tower.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
I am bored and wanna make a new char from scratch for low level bg's for when NF is retarded, im thinking firby warden or a luri vamp, this toon will end up as a CV toon or molvik, hurm which to choose

Nibble

Part of the furniture
only been in molvik since yest on the bm jim n loving it, plan on making a skald and mincer aswel :D lemmy know if u wanna exp 2moro on alb/mid if u want summin on there on alb i have a necro so that helps :p ill be on Sasuk

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Thid died?

Bleh.. bout time, now if they un-done the damage to Leirvik.. oh man :D.

Old Leirvik was ace.

Only thing good that came out of the new one were that retarded sorcs couldn't bug abuse the caster pets any more.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
only been in molvik since yest on the bm jim n loving it, plan on making a skald and mincer aswel :D lemmy know if u wanna exp 2moro on alb/mid if u want summin on there on alb i have a necro so that helps :p ill be on Sasuk

Humm interesting. i have a 39 pink dorf shammybot for molvik called Mollyvickerson

bainteor

Banned
What's the obsession with Molvik? Nothing beats the magic of Thidranki =).

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
I am bored and wanna make a new char from scratch for low level bg's for when NF is retarded, im thinking firby warden or a luri vamp, this toon will end up as a CV toon or molvik, hurm which to choose

Ive got a 31 luri vamp on the go, took a bit of getting used to but it's pretty fun with all the timers you get.

bainteor

Banned
This Molvik phase you are going through is just a phase. You've been playing Thidranki across American, English and German servers for over 5 years, you'll always come running back.

Logi

Part of the furniture
This Molvik phase you are going through is just a phase. You've been playing Thidranki across American, English and German servers for over 5 years, you'll always come running back.

lmao u made me laugh :D

who knows :m00:

Amiga

Can't get enough of FH
So whats up with crafting stuff for level 39 chars? Think i saw something about that in a patch some time ago. Something about not being able to use level 51 gear with full OC. How does it work?

And how about jewelry? Think i used lots of DS stuff back when i made templates for Molvik chars. Can i still use them?

And whats the rp cap in Molvik nowdays? Still 2L9?

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Still 2l9, can still use DS stuff and the crafting has been changed. There is a maximum imbue points that can be used if a lvl39 is to wear the armor

Gearbunny shows the bonus lvl

Amiga

Can't get enough of FH
Still 2l9, can still use DS stuff and the crafting has been changed. There is a maximum imbue points that can be used if a lvl39 is to wear the armor

Gearbunny shows the bonus lvl
Thanks love!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom