[Thidranki Event] 31st January (?)

Lucius

Banned
Following the revelation that GOA will be offering a free week to every former DAoC player from the 29th January (Chronicles of Camelot):

Then, in the middle of the week, most of the former players will receive an invitation to return to the game for seven days (from 29 January to 4 February). That will most certainly be an enjoyable reunion and exchanging of memories, but also – we hope – it will lead to some great in-game moments. If you know any former players, feel free to pass on this news to them. For technical reasons, you may not receive the invitation, but everyone will be able to connect to the game and be able to play with their old characters since all former accounts will be activated for free during this period.

I was just wondering if anyone was up for a Thidranki event. There can really be no excuses this time, since it is all free. Would be fantastic to see some old faces.

It really depends on the interest though ;). Kudos.

Lucius

Banned
I'd be interested to show up with my ol' bg-merc Syw :cheers:

Would be nice to see you on the Cabalist Syw ;) I hope you are still in Tomte Soldiers?

Well, I've already talked to you on MSN, I'll be seeing you ingame.

Ps. I am not sure there is much interest in this.

Lucius

Banned
Well if no one is interested then I should point you in the direction of the German servers. Loads of action in Thidranki, havn't had as much fun in a long time.

Lucius

Banned
Come German servers! 69 deathblows in about 2 hours. Action was insane last night.

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Well ive been afk on my nightshade on alb bridge for two hours and haven't died. No action so soloing the keep for titles!!!!!

Lucius

Banned
Well ive been afk on my nightshade on alb bridge for two hours and haven't died. No action so soloing the keep for titles!!!!!

Blast from the past. I saw two Albs attacking CK so logged my BD but when I arrived they had left .... that is all I have seen.

How are you anyway mate? Should try the German servers.

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
Blast from the past. I saw two Albs attacking CK so logged my BD but when I arrived they had left .... that is all I have seen.

How are you anyway mate? Should try the German servers.
i doubt it was because you scared them off though ;)

Logi

Part of the furniture
i doubt it was because you scared them off though ;)

it was because of me! i did PHEAR and they all ran. compare it with your daily routines, when u try to give away candy to little kiddies and they all run yelling chubby homo!!

but atleast u can say, in the end, i Pheared them kiddies :worthy:

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
it was because of me! i did PHEAR and they all ran. compare it with your daily routines, when u try to give away candy to little kiddies and they all run yelling chubby homo!!

but atleast u can say, in the end, i Pheared them kiddies :worthy:
you showed your ugly face and they all flee'd, that's the true story.

Logi

Part of the furniture
you showed your ugly face and they all flee'd, that's the true story.

firstly, its fled.

secondly, no, how can u involve my face into something that is referring to YOUR daily routine? im most certainly not involved in your daily routines obviously :kissit:

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
firstly, its fled.

secondly, no, how can u involve my face into something that is referring to YOUR daily routine? im most certainly not involved in your daily routines obviously :kissit:
you wish you were, fucking queer boy ;<

Logi

Part of the furniture
you wish you were, fucking queer boy ;<

this sentence clearly shows u have no clue what you're talking about, although u were a clueless member so its prob natural!!

i'll repeat, ur daily routines, as stated before, are in other words then what i said before dull and crap, so no i dont wish i was mister 24/7 workwork pig (in other words, nolyfe :p)

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
this sentence clearly shows u have no clue what you're talking about, although u were a clueless member so its prob natural!!

i'll repeat, ur daily routines, as stated before, are in other words then what i said before dull and crap, so no i dont wish i was mister 24/7 workwork pig (in other words, nolyfe :p)
shit, dont even threaten to do that you twatwaffle >,<

Lucius

Banned
"Pudz 7l4 SB Master Soldier"

Reminds me of Pudsy. Me and him spent a bit of time on Mid/Excal (he was on Tube I was on Pwnguinbd) during the 7 free days. We killed a necromancer and cleric but then they logged ...

... The real leaders of <Clueless>!

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
"Pudz 7l4 SB Master Soldier"

Reminds me of Pudsy. Me and him spent a bit of time on Mid/Excal (he was on Tube I was on Pwnguinbd) during the 7 free days. We killed a necromancer and cleric but then they logged ...

... The real leaders of <Clueless>!
lol, the real leader of clueless was me, i recruited, i got people in there, the only thing you did was sit on your ass and leech effort of others, but oh well, it's a video game so i'll let you have your title

so called king of thid :worthy:

Lucius

Banned
lol, the real leader of clueless was me, i recruited, i got people in there, the only thing you did was sit on your ass and leech effort of others, but oh well, it's a video game so i'll let you have your title

so called king of thid :worthy:

I've never left Clueless :) You have 3 times...

And who did you bring in? I got Minions, Ceasur, Ripel and Alevul in and they all had titles.

seanssss

Fledgling Freddie
None more sad than you, the cannon fodder who liked to hang out with the big boys by licking their asses and hoping to leach from them.

didnt you just describe yourself?

i 'hung out' with the 'big boys' because they were the only people who were in thid 24/7... and i never actually claimed to be good (in a serious manner) as i wasnt one of these bellends who spends 4 platinum on a uber template, i just had average gear

so please gtfo you egotistical moron

Lucius

Banned
i 'hung out' with the 'big boys' because they were the only people who were in thid 24/7... and i never actually claimed to be good (in a serious manner) as i wasnt one of these bellends who spends 4 platinum on a uber template, i just had average gear

so please gtfo you egotistical moron

You clueless little idiot. I never spent money on my templates. I didn't have templates, on my Cabalist I had only Intelligence +49 from RoGs, only +36 Dexterity and most resists were <6%. Aleven will tell you that. The same goes for my Bonedancer. The thing is Sean, I didn't need good templates to have skill. Even my Eldritch on Avalon had no template until she had around 17000 kills. On Dyvet I had 5500 kills on my Cabalist, 2600 kills on my Healer and 5200 kills on my Bonedancer, both without templates. So don't accuse me of owning Thidranki because I was a hardcore gamer with a buffbot and perfect template because I had neither. I wasn't like people such as those in Linked Chaos, Bane of Thidranki and that Mid guild Fervent was in (can't remember). They were amazing players, but they were the hardcore gamers, skilled, buffed, nice people and templated to the max (by the way this isn't an insult it is true). I was not one of them. That's why I think you are jelous of me Sean, we are in the same boat. No template, no buffbot. However, only one of us has over 50,000 kills in Thidranki across Europe.

You really have no case to argue against me because I started with NOTHING and I made something of myself, make of that what you will. The fact is, I am a Thidranki legend. Maybe not here, but on the German servers I am. The amount of whine towards me is unbelievable and considering the amount I owned and the fact I was the first in Europe to get 25,000 will cement my name in the history of this game. Call me arrogant, but it's true. RvRs remember Sheph, people who played Thidranki on .de will remember my name. It is true and you cannot deny it. Logi can back me up on this irrespective of whether he approves of my 'bragging'. That is the truth.

And 'egotistical' ROFL. Are you stealing vocabulary from me Seany? I would say it's cute but I am not homosexual.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Not only are you a legend, becuase of your great achievements in thidranki, but also because you made yourself a legend on these boards. You've been banned from FH, more times than Sean has said "AIDZZZ"

I have no knowledge of your achievements on the german servers, but I do know what you have done on the english servers, and in my eyes you are both a legend in game and on FH

seanssss

Fledgling Freddie
Not only are you a legend, becuase of your great achievements in thidranki, but also because you made yourself a legend on these boards. You've been banned from FH, more times than Sean has said "AIDZZZ"

I have no knowledge of your achievements on the german servers, but I do know what you have done on the english servers, and in my eyes you are both a legend in game and on FH

Can you take your tongue out of his arse yet?

As has been said before titles are not a showing of skill... its time played, remember that theurgist that used to sit in ck all day long who had MS and other things... he had /level20 gear

I really dont care if you think im jelous of you dorimor... I used to enjoy the arguments and flaming when i played the game... but since ive stopped i grow weary of you

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Why should I be kissing his ass? Give me ONE good reason! I don't play dyvet or the .de servers. I just happen to like Dorimor. If you give him a chance and not instantly hate him, you would find out, he's a decent and funny guy

At first I did like you Sean, and hated him for returning and claiming to be the King of Thidranki, everytime he got banned. So once when he came back I greeted him and asked how he'd been and he gave me a kind and pleasant reply

When I started to play my reaver in thidranki, I personally think that I did pretty well, but I couldn't kill Dorimor. I was always solo and respected others that were aswell. At first Dori killed me on sight, as he did with everyone else, and ofcourse this was to achieve his titles. But after a while, where I had not added on his fights and had shown him respect, he also started to respect me and my fights, which I very much appreciated

I have never been in a Thidranki guild, so I don't know where you guys started going at eachother and why you have this feud, that is obviously going nowhere, but I respect Dorimor, because he has shown me respect aswell

Lucius

Banned
Firstly I was not an 'elite' player. I deliberately distanced myself from that community a while ago. In retrospect, I regret rolling my Bonedancer but can honestly say I was unaware of the hate I would generate as a result of this. I lashed out at people because they were the ones who were hating me for no reason, you being one of them Sean.

As has been said before titles are not a showing of skill... its time played, remember that theurgist that used to sit in ck all day long who had MS and other things... he had /level20 gear

Ok, you obviously have no idea then. Do you know what it feels like to spend hours getting zerged and emoted but having the willpower to carry on because you went to achieve x,000 kills on that day? Sean, you have never felt this, you have never pushed yourself to the limits. If you think people hated me here, then wait till you see the German boards. I had comments made on there that I wouldn't even like to share with you, they were that bad. But I persisted through the bad and the good times to achieve the first 25,000 character in Thidranki Europe and eventually go on to have 33,000 kills on one character. Now if that is not skill then please tell me what is. I tell you what Seany the standard on the German servers are x10 the standard here and Logi will tell you that (no disrespect to the players here, maybe it was a case of bigger population).

Perhaps you are trying to discredit my achievements because they are beyond your comprehension.

Thanks for standing up for me Cornokz, although it is probably no use. Nothing will get through to his head, that is how consumed with hate he is.

Dossi

Regular Freddie
I've been following the discussion on this thread for a while now and i dont really want to get involed as it would be a waste of my time to argue my views about certian ppl when i was barding, anyway i take it thid only came back to life on the 14 day free period?

Pdqmezzin.

Lucius

Banned
I've been following the discussion on this thread for a while now and i dont really want to get involed as it would be a waste of my time to argue my views about certian ppl when i was barding, anyway i take it thid only came back to life on the 14 day free period?

Pdqmezzin.

Hi PdQQ, yes, during the 7 days there was minimal action, I made about 20 kills overall but bear in mind a lot of the time I was killing the same people. Overall there was a Necromancer, a Cleric, a Cabalist (<3 Notorrious) a Skald, a Healer, a Bonedancer and a Blademaster over the period (I played my Cabalist and Bonedancer). Therefore I wouldn't say that Thidranki came alive, but it was nice to see some action.

However, the 7 day period on the German servers was a different story. Insane action. Managed to get from 32,200 to 33,000 in about 12 hours of play-time over the 7 days :).

Oh, and if you want to say something about me, I honestly don't mind ^^.

Dossi

Regular Freddie
Hi PdQQ, yes, during the 7 days there was minimal action, I made about 20 kills overall but bear in mind a lot of the time I was killing the same people. Overall there was a Necromancer, a Cleric, a Cabalist (<3 Notorrious) a Skald, a Healer, a Bonedancer and a Blademaster over the period (I played my Cabalist and Bonedancer). Therefore I wouldn't say that Thidranki came alive, but it was nice to see some action.

However, the 7 day period on the German servers was a different story. Insane action. Managed to get from 32,200 to 33,000 in about 12 hours of play-time over the 7 days :).

Oh, and if you want to say something about me, I honestly don't mind ^^.

I'm glad you dont mind but i dont think i need to remind people about you, I'm on the german cluster myself playing main RvR I have been thinking of rerolling pdq there but nobody to grp with. What happend to our server anyway?? I came back after 5 years or so and there was a max of 20 ppl on both excal and pryd. I wasn't really following daoc after i left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom