The wait, dear lord the wait is killing me

Cadiva

Part of the furniture
They're sending out emails quite regularly afaik, also it's it's not directly linked to when you pre-ordered but when you entered the pre-order code on their website, so more a case of how long you've been eligible for Early Access as I understand it.
But, like Mabs' said, it seems to have gone a bit off in places and some people on the official forums are saying they're in although they only just registered like yesterday but, so far, none of them have provided any "internet" proof.

Turamber

Part of the furniture
I've had a major session and got my gunslinger to level 11. Hanging out on the Nightmare Lands server, but with the storylines in the game can see me rolling some alts on different servers. They'll have to go some way to beat the smuggler though, such funny lines ... and some great sarcasm too. All with added pew pew.

Vintersorg

Can't get enough of FH
Stopped playing games for a few years altogether, but got myself excied for SWTOR. I've preordered and I can barely wait.
My first reflex after checking my mails to see if my Early Game Access was OK, was to come back to Freddyshouse to see which DaoC players will be there too :)
God, I missed this forum.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Loving the Trooper Military style story.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Trooper is absoultely the class I would play if I was on Republic. The playstyle really impressed me in beta.

Vintersorg

Can't get enough of FH
Still hesitating between a Consular and a smuggler.
My RL mates are going republic, so I guess I'll do the same...

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
Would you look at that? I just got back from the pool and ...
twitter.com/swtor said:
SWTOR The Old Republic
The first wave of Early Game Access emails have now been sent! We will let you know when the next wave goes out.
1 minute ago

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Preordered July 30 and email arrived 20 mins ago. Only 30 mins until end of work :p

Sockstuff

Can't get enough of FH
Didnt do mine until 4th September. I don't think I'll be in until Friday. :(

rynnor

Rockhound
Didnt do mine until 4th September. I don't think I'll be in until Friday. :(

I'd think you'd be in by the final wave today - the first wave covered about two weeks up to early August - 3 more waves even if there was no fall off in registrations should see it up to mid September.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
where you getting these dates from rynnor ?

rynnor

Rockhound
Trawling through tons of spam. Enough people agree to make it reasonable.

Mabs

mmmmmm, spam

ill take your word for it then ;)

<goes back to waiting for friday>

Mabs

25 nov :(

wasnt going to order it till i tried it, didnt get a beta till final stress test :/

Aada

Part of the furniture
I'm happy more people are getting in the servers have been on Light load all day pretty much barely anyone in the Trooper starter zone, maybe 5-8 at a time.

It's nice it's not crowded though but they should definately letting more people in.

rynnor

Rockhound
im set on friday, before then is a bonus. after that would be annoying :)
no point getting rage about it, its only a few days

I'm on holiday from Friday so wont be back till retail starts - still not a biggie on a PvE server.

Mabs

I'm happy more people are getting in the servers have been on Light load all day pretty much barely anyone in the Trooper starter zone, maybe 5-8 at a time.

It's nice it's not crowded though but they should definately letting more people in.

i presume it works like this:

Email 1,000 people for invite. 900 are still at work. ZOMG zones are empty. in 3 or 4 hours they will filll up ;)

Aada

Part of the furniture
Yeah will probably work like that, althought last night they was pretty empty too but i guess on the first day they won't have sent that many invites out per wave, then again who knows.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
When the lisence agreement popped up...oooh boy...i was gay for 5 seconds :D

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
Ah that's a shame, I redeemed 4th November. Ho hum, back to Total War. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom