The wait, dear lord the wait is killing me

Cyradix

FH is my second home
yup, those you can map like every other button.
I use them for mount and autorun

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Yeah the two buttons next to Left Click are like the normal side buttons you get (Mouse 4 and 5), so you can bind them to anything really. Underneath it says 123 or Num. I set it to Num, then you can bind it to abilities or depending on game, quick bar slots.

Corran

Part of the furniture
may by myself one of these come the new year. See what i fancy spending any money i get on. Looked at them for awhile but just cant decide if it worth it for me or not

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
I've never bought a gaming mouse as i've always thought a mouse is a mouse but seeing this for mmo's it seems like a good buy?
Well mouse and keyboard are your primary inputs to communicating with a computer, you use them all the time. It is worth spending time to research and money to buy some products that make your work and gaming more comfortable.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Not many hourse to go for the first lucky ones, just hope you dont need some link from the mail to access early, then i wont be able to check my mail until tonight if im one of the lucky ones.

Aada

Part of the furniture
No email! Rage!
At work anyway lol

Cirventhor

Can't get enough of FH
Just got the e-mail.

Now to force myself through a couple hours more at work!

Added: Entered the code on 21/7.

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Bah pre order 20/7 didnt get in yet..... :(
So far early morning pre-orders on the 21 July have gotten in. Afaik it started on 21 July, registering on the 20th should not have been possible

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
So far early morning pre-orders on the 21 July have gotten in. Afaik it started on 21 July, registering on the 20th should not have been possible
Have to check my cc recipt again. :) must have missread it yesterday. Only remember it was a few days prior to the salary in july.

Will they let in more over the day or next batch tomorrow?

Cyradix

FH is my second home
yes, they comfirmed there will be more invites send out today

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
*prays to some higher power* Ohhh thats me... :p Just hope Fafnir is not take, on all eu servers i tried in beta i was not able to use it, but could on us servers..

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
It's still early morning US east coast. Still plenty of time to send invites during the day

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Aye 4 more hours at work then 14 days premium me time, with some visits to my local watering hole for some exercise... :D

Cyradix

FH is my second home
just check your account.... been playing for an hour now and still no mail :)

Poag

m00?
Only off from Thursday. Actually hoping i dont get in today so i am able to drag myself into work tomorrow and thursday.

:<

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah not active, did you need to fill out other then the secret question in account details? Like CI for CS?

Aada

Part of the furniture
Waiting for the email, BF3 map pack out so gonna play that :)

rynnor

Rockhound
Apparently today only covers the first day or two of registration for early access as there was a massive spike of registrations then - tomorrow will be a wider range of dates but no specifics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom