The wait, dear lord the wait is killing me

pez

Can't get enough of FH
Status of my STWOR copy at Game.co.uk? SHIPPED MOTHERFUCKERS.

Now if they would only send me my pre-order code......

Turamber

Part of the furniture
pez said:
Status of my STWOR copy at Game.co.uk? SHIPPED MOTHERFUCKERS.

Now if they would only send me my pre-order code......

Same here. Not sure if Game will send the code or Bioware along with the early access date.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Bought from Amazon. Had my early access code for some time now.

EDIT: Oh and game is already installed. You don't need to wait for delivery to preload it. You can log in to the SWTOR website (when its actually up) and just download the game.

Sockstuff

Can't get enough of FH
Gameplay have shipped mine. Used my preorder code from an amazon order I cancelled a long time ago.

Nate

FH is my second home
Still no dispatch date on amazon :( but I trust them to save me £20 :D

Cyradix

FH is my second home
Take a deep breath!! We can do it!!!
Only 1 day to go....

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
I just hope i get in tomorrow, sure i work, but got my laptop my 4G mobile internet, game downloaded and patched. Then from wensday i got 14 days off.. :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
If you get the "needs an active subscription" thing in your launcher, it means you're not in the early A yet. So don't worry about it :p

Cyradix

FH is my second home
Entered my preorder code on 21/7 so I hope to get in tomorrow. I'm on "name reservation duty" for friends stuck at work :cool:

Aada

Part of the furniture
Entered mine 24th so hoping I get Wednesday at least. Nee laptop shipped yesterday and its due to arrive Wednesday and have day off so its all good.

Aada

Part of the furniture
If you get the "needs an active subscription" thing in your launcher, it means you're not in the early A yet. So don't worry about it :p

Where's it say that?

btw does FH have an official server yet? and any idea if there will be a Freddys guild?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
On the launcher, i dug up the info on it from the dirty underbelly of the internet.

rynnor

Rockhound
Anyone know how many char slots we will have per server in live?

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
As long as there is 1 I'm fucknig happy!!!!!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
8 seems to be the magical number, though this time around i'm going with one and sticking with one :D

Not sure what to name it though as it might grow to be an epic name known across the universe.

Nate

FH is my second home
I have to work every day until Christmas now. Great.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Anyone own a Razer Naga? i'm thinking of getting one, watched a few youtube videos and it seems once you get used to it you will never go back to using the numbers on the keyboard for skills and such?

I have to say it's quite tempting as i often get in a twist with my left hand trying to move around and press skills at the same time.

I've never bought a gaming mouse as i've always thought a mouse is a mouse but seeing this for mmo's it seems like a good buy?

Nate

FH is my second home
Anyone own a Razer Naga? i'm thinking of getting one, watched a few youtube videos and it seems once you get used to it you will never go back to using the numbers on the keyboard for skills and such?

I have to say it's quite tempting as i often get in a twist with my left hand trying to move around and press skills at the same time.

I've never bought a gaming mouse as i've always thought a mouse is a mouse but seeing this for mmo's it seems like a good buy?
Have you tried binding your keys to the keys around your movements? I usually do this if I have too many abilities. Once I get passed 7 I start binding since it's as you say pretty difficult to reach and hold down your movement key.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Aada said:

I just got one and love it :) £50 on Amazon. Mouse 4 and 5 are close to the left click so I bind those to things you don't use much such as mounts. You have to use your index finger for those, but with 12 side buttons its awesome!

Nate

FH is my second home
It did make it hard to remember where I put them all though :p Hmm..was F moc or purge? Oh...bugger.

Cyradix

FH is my second home

I have one... :)
First you have to get used to the size. It's a bit strange at first if you have big hands.
And expect tumb muscle pain until you get used to all the "tumb action" ;)
After that it's great. 12 buttons on the side = a full action bar in an mmo
And if you assign a modifier like alt or control to the middle mouse button (the scroll button) you can even double that...

Aada

Part of the furniture
Have you tried binding your keys to the keys around your movements? I usually do this if I have too many abilities. Once I get passed 7 I start binding since it's as you say pretty difficult to reach and hold down your movement key.

Yeah i tried that a few times, like you though i just forgot where stuff was :D

Aada

Part of the furniture
I have one... :)
First you have to get used to the size. It's a bit strange at first if you have big hands.
And expect tumb muscle pain until you get used to all the "tumb action" ;)
After that it's great. 12 buttons on the side = a full action bar in an mmo
And if you assign a modifier like alt or control to the middle mouse button (the scroll button) you can even double that...

Just put an order in at Amazon for the £50 version didn't see much point in the others?

Anyway so did you get to play with this mouse with TOR? what is the set up process like? is it just plug the mouse in and away you go when you start the game up?

Gimmie a heads up :) cheers.

Cyradix

FH is my second home
yup, it just works....
By default the 12 side buttons are mapped to the numbers row on your keyboard.
So every ability you put in to your first bar will just work on the side buttons.
You can also use the key mapping feature in swtor to map them to your liking....

Aada

Part of the furniture
Sounds really fucking awesome tbh so basically you just use your left hand for movement and right hand controlls skills/camera?

Cool, very cool, what do the 2 left buttons next to the left click do? i can map them for mount and something else then?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom