The wait, dear lord the wait is killing me

Aada

Part of the furniture
You know that kinda excitment where any other game is boring after 5-10mins?

The wait that gets your browsing at anything and everything.

Anyone else?

ECA

I am a FH squatter
No.

Not waiting for the next WHO/Rift/ that is SWTOR to arrive.

rynnor

Rockhound
You know that kinda excitment where any other game is boring after 5-10mins?

The wait that gets your browsing at anything and everything.

Anyone else?

Yes and its funny because I didnt get it with Aion/Rift/AoC etc. so hopefully its a good sign.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Yes and its funny because I didnt get it with Aion/Rift/AoC etc. so hopefully its a good sign.

Same tbh, i never even followed Rift up until about a month before launch, Aion was well just Aion a game i knew i shouldn't have bought but went ahead anyway and it didn't dissapoint being a Korean grind fest, AoC was ok but nothing special.

Tried TOR beta and loved it from the get go, so hoping it lasts me a while if it doesn't? hey ho!

I've been playing mmo's since Ultima Online, i've probably played every major western mmo to be released the only mmo's i can i was excited about was WoW and TOR the rest i just sorta stumbled on when i was bored.

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
it must be a painful wait I saw you log on steam! just before I popped off for food hehe.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Indeed the wait is annoying. lol
Already got 4 months of subscription cards ordered (cheaper per month then a 6month subscription) and probably get more on order soon. lol. Xmas gifts from people to me :p

Nate

FH is my second home
Has anyone else pre ordered from Amazon? I'm thinking of changing to that since I have a £20 voucher. Just, they aren't sending until the 19th or so :S

Aada

Part of the furniture
Has anyone else pre ordered from Amazon? I'm thinking of changing to that since I have a £20 voucher. Just, they aren't sending until the 19th or so :S

Shopto are sending theirs from the 13th, so would be a good choice, failing that Origin wants your money.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Amazon are currently being cunts and insisting that it is still release on the 20th and if want by the 20th you need first class delivery option.... in short they are trying to rip people off with extra postage :p

Cyradix

FH is my second home
Yeah, I ordered the digital deluxe version on Origin.
Pretty much all game boxes are useless after you install the game anyhow... even the CE editions you don't look at anymore after a few days (and I have a few)
I see no point in buying a "real copy"...
(If you have proper fast internet ;) )

Nate

FH is my second home
I was in the last weekend beta so don't really need anything other then the code from my box, but it is a lot cheaper then what EA are selling for on Origin.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Well not many people need the fucking box tbh :p

I ain't paying Origin prices.

Also who buys their games from Amazon? tried them twice and never got my games on release.

rynnor

Rockhound
I read yesterday that the digital deluxe version includes a free pass to the VIP Lounge with its customisation vendors - the only one you cant use is the Collectors Edition vendor. Standard edition users can buy a pass for a million credits...

rynnor

Rockhound
Indeed the wait is annoying. lol
Already got 4 months of subscription cards ordered (cheaper per month then a 6month subscription) and probably get more on order soon. lol. Xmas gifts from people to me :p

Where's the best place to buy these?

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
The normal boxed copy is nothing special. It's 3 DVD's, a 4-page black and white pamphlet with instructions of how to install and start the game, and a sheet with product key and overview of keyboard mappings. (mine arrived on wednesday)

Buy the digital copy instead if going for standard edition

Aada

Part of the furniture
My shopto order just moved to processing which means they have the stock now :)

Aada

Part of the furniture
I preordered when t was first avaliable for £32.

Nate

FH is my second home
I decided to risk it for a biscuit, used my £20 voucher on amazon.

Nate

FH is my second home
I decided to risk it for a biscuit, used my £20 voucher on amazon.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Yeh quite excited about this game launching. Got a good buzz going on with some friends that I'll be PvPing with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom