TV The random TV thread!

sayward

Resident Freddy
I'm a glutton for punishment. Has anyone else watched Brain Doctors? No wonder they behave as tho they are gods.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
I saw the episode where they essentially removed the girls entire skull, redesigned it and put it back together again in a few hours, all to the song of Teen Spirit by Nirvana.

Yup, that was pretty much god-like.

The earlier scene where he told the other girls mother the tumour was almost certainly malignant was hard to watch but incredibly enlightening about he went about those discussions.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Just seen the finale of Suits. Interesting.

At least it's not 9 months till the next series.

Rachel is still zomg.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
I'm a glutton for punishment. Has anyone else watched Brain Doctors? No wonder they behave as tho they are gods.

scary how matter of fact about it all they, like its just some filing they are doing.. amazing work they do.

mooSe_

FH is my second home
I used to enjoy suits but watching the most recent episodes I don't even understand the plot anymore. The most recent episode especially seemed like a load of nonsensical bullshit to me.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Her Majesty Prison Service - Aylesbury on ITV.

Quite compelling viewing.

Quite a few angry and disturbed individuals who seem to have only known anger and violence from very young.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Her Majesty Prison Service - Aylesbury on ITV.

Quite compelling viewing.

Quite a few angry and disturbed individuals who seem to have only known anger and violence from very young.

its annoying and depressing at the same time.

you do wonder if some of them can be rehabilitated in any way, they just seem to be lost causes.

ileks

Part of the furniture
I used to enjoy suits but watching the most recent episodes I don't even understand the plot anymore. The most recent episode especially seemed like a load of nonsensical bullshit to me.

What always gets me with Suits - and this happens at least once per episode - is when mike will present Harvey or Jessica with some case winning document which they will glance at for literally one tenth of a second and understand it completely!

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Been watching Elementary (6 episodes down) and I've actually grown to enjoy it. Really didn't expect to, but it's a nice change.

Back into watching Supernatural (Albeit at episode 16 of the series) which has beeen quite interesting too.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Just finished Utopia (only 6 episodes). Fuck me that was awesome! Also the music is amazing.
If you want to watch a short series which is totally fucked up, but in a good way, check it out.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
i have been watching the Following with Kevin Bacon, quite good (if a little predictable at times)

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Whats the best season of the wire? Just finished series 3 and I don't think it's as good as The Sopranos so far.

soze

I am a FH squatter
I though the first was good but the rest were over hyped. The Sopranos was the better show for me.

ileks

Part of the furniture
Yeah the one with the school is really good. The trouble with watching the Wire now is everyone has hyped it up so much it probably feels like a bit of a let down.

Oh and yeah I'd agree in the Sopranos is better overall.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Season 4 (with the school system) for the story arc and general awesomeness. Prez is especially good in season 4 (he's a bit of a dick earlier on).

You're right, season 4 has definitely been the best so far. I can do without Carcetti and all that story though.

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
Loved the season finale of Doctor Who, cant wait for the 50th anniversary episode.

Don't play the video if you don't like spoilers.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Watching a good programme at the moment. The cast of Glee are being beaten up by the Russian Eurovision security team. Or "helped to find the right studio" as Terry Wogan diplomatically put it.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Is Dr Who his own dad and new bird the mum or some shit? That's what I told the wife the other week anyway. cba to watch it.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Thing with Dr Who, aren't they sort of stepping on things that shouldn't be touched? such as his name and stuff (haven't actually watched it yet..)

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Season 5 of the wire is jaaaaaaaaaank. Definitely not as good as the Sopranos or Breaking Bad. Seasons 1 and 4 were fantastic, 2 and 3 good, and 5 rubbish. I liked a few bits of 5, but as soon as Omar died i completely lost interest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom