TV The random TV thread!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Shameless UK Season 10 started and finished without me even knowing lol. About to D/L episode 1.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Family Guy Season 11, Episode 4
One of the best episodes. Insanely funny.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
What surprised me was the length of time they spend developing certain dishes. From conception to plating-up: 6 months to 2 years!

The BFG (Black Forest Gateau) looked lovely. The Sound of the Sea looked tasty too.

Not sure about that mad hatter's tea party. The ingredients that made up that sandwich made me want to barf. I'd sooner eat pickled cobra anus in a jam and tiger tongue mayonnaise.

Amazing restaurant, but I'm too fussy an eater to appreciate the entire menu.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
He's got a point. If you're invited to a 3-star Michelin restaurant and someone else is paying, you don't say no.

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
Cannot wait till January. Lost Girl Season 3 starts and if it goes the way the first two seasons did it will be awesome!

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Anyone watched Richard E. Grant's Hotel Secrets? I found it weirdly compulsive viewing for some reason.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Feck! Just done a 2 day blast through Homeland S2 and now I have to wait for the finale!! Why didn't I do this a week later, I hate the suspense !! :D

soze

I am a FH squatter
Feck! Just done a 2 day blast through Homeland S2 and now I have to wait for the finale!! Why didn't I do this a week later, I hate the suspense !! :D
I have 5 episodes of Homeland and 12 of Dexter waiting for Monday :)

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
I've been doing Dexter weekly as it's one of the shows my lads both watch - gotta stay current with the kids!

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
OMG! Homeland!!! o_O

sayward

Resident Freddy
By mistake saw last part of Dark Ages and Age of Light on BBC4. Thought it was well done. I do like the Vikings and the Anglo Saxons and the ex forger making a silver replica brooch was excellent.

ileks

Part of the furniture
Anyone watching Ripper Street? I've quite enjoyed the first three episodes.

Its got Bronn from Game Of Thrones in it. oh and the bloke from the first season of Spooks.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Saw the first couple of episodes on Iplayer, very good.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
It's a very nice production; shame they went the typical BBC procedural police narrative. Could have been dark, deep and interesting. Instead it's just another dull show with a nice sheen.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
It's a very nice production; shame they went the typical BBC procedural police narrative. Could have been dark, deep and interesting. Instead it's just another dull show with a nice sheen.

Well, I'm kind of assuming all the markers they're putting in about the daughter and the American's past will come to the fore at some point, which is keeping me on the hook for now. Got to be better than watching Mr.Selfridge.

Urgat

Part of the furniture
So, got bought the DVD set game of thrones season 1 for crimbo... Me and the missus blasted through it in four evenings.

Obtained the second series almost immediately after and we murdered it in one weekend.

How did I miss this? It's awesome. Just got the books for my kindle... Givf maor!

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Just watched Saving Faces on channel 4. jesus fucking christ.

It followed a Surgeon who is doing free plastic surgery on female Acid victims in Pakistan.

Really enjoyed it. The guy special.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom