The current Emain arena

CuddleBunny!

Banned
Belomar said:
Reading and comprehending too difficult for you, you miserable child?
You amuse me, you really do.
I have really no idea why you try so bad to insult me on each opertunity you see, but keep at it. Ask gamah for some tips tho, cause you really suck at it.

elbeek

Part of the furniture
CuddleBunny! said:
Calling the customers fools \o/
If I was your boss, I sure wouldnt be for long o_O
Really makes me wonder what the managment at goa does :eek:

The difference between calling someone a fool and suggesting they look foolish is vast. Don't be so quick to leap in, you may look foolish you fool ;)

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
CuddleBunny! said:
Calling the customers fools \o/
If I was your boss, I sure wouldnt be for long o_O
Really makes me wonder what the managment at goa does :eek:

If you were my customer you'd get called far worse than fool :m00:

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Unless the keeps are back in hib hands soon the relics are gonna be in alb when you wake up one day :(

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
Septina and Septima

...interesting!

Why so? When i started this game 2 years ago i was a complete noob (still am, but off topic :p), and didn't knew about any septiNa in pryd server. Nothing intentional i'm afraid Gamah :)

ps: Septima means "the seventh" just incase you wandered where from the name came :)

Olvoair

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Reading and comprehending too difficult for you, you miserable child?

why this need to call people children? does that make you better than they are?

Jox

Fledgling Freddie
The current Emain = worthless, adding rangers all over, I should REALLY return to Defias Brotherhood or rl.

Dorimor1

Banned
Belomar, your repetative use of the word 'child' is just annoying and patronising. It amazes me how people think they can prance around and act like god because they have 6 or 7 green dots below their name.

Everz

FH is my second home
Jox said:
The current Emain = worthless, adding rangers all over, I should REALLY return to Defias Brotherhood or rl.

Coming from you that is quality.

Surprisingly

Banned
t00 m0ch bann1ng and p0std3l3t1ng 1n th15 thr3ad m3 th1nk5.

on And flimgoblin, im sorry, it was all just a joke :( Plz unban me, or give me 3 day or something :( ill be a good boj (made new fh acc just to say this, dno how to contact u otherwise etc)

Himse

FH is my second home
Surprisingly said:
t00 m0ch bann1ng and p0std3l3t1ng 1n th15 thr3ad m3 th1nk5.

learn that a ban is a ban :p if your going to make an account atleast make it with a random name

dick faril :p

Surprisingly

Banned
himse be quiet, this is a sacred act. im confessing my sinds
(look flim, i didnt even call him a retard, im getting better!)

Himse

FH is my second home
Surprisingly said:
himse be quiet, this is a sacred act. im confessing my sinds
(look flim, i didnt even call him a retard, im getting better!)

wait, let me check my msn :p

Stefaen- Live Forever says:
lol stfu at fh noob ;>
.·´¯`·->Lèê<-·´¯`·. says:
XD

you haven't changed 1 bit.

Himse

FH is my second home
Surprisingly said:
do u think id have him on msn if i actually hated him or smthin? flim! ;<

would you like me to SS my msn contacts or fkin somit? also you started the conversation roflcopter so FYI that means you got me on your msn.

POWEROWNED

Surprisingly

Banned
Himse said:
would you like me to SS my msn contacts or fkin somit? also you started the conversation roflcopter so FYI that means you got me on your msn.

POWEROWNED
actually i ment to say that the stfu noob comment was just a joke

Himse

FH is my second home
Surprisingly said:
actually i ment to say that the stfu noob comment was just a joke

rofl rofl, yer rite!

FFS
edit
pliz
;<
or im gonne haxxor u

Lorfo

Loyal Freddie
Using IRVR as an excuse to add is really really pathetic. You are saying "septinas" group added on you ? (I have no memory of it what so ever). And even if we did it wouldn't give you the right to zerg with 3-4 fullgroups for a few hours. From my POV, we killed you flawless like 5 times. After that you started adding and ran with the zerg + accusing us of radar. Either you add or you dont add, AoD _adds_ and runs around happily with 3-4 fullgroups. High realmrank zerglings that never puts up a good fights. Dont pretend to be a serious fg vs fg guild anymore. Bitter losers that make up stupid excuses

Surprisingly

Banned
Himse said:
rofl rofl, yer rite!

FFS
edit
pliz
;<
or im gonne haxxor u
im just in a god mood joking alot

Steveh

Fledgling Freddie
Lorfo said:
Using IRVR as an excuse to add is really really pathetic. You are saying "septinas" group added on you ? (I have no memory of it what so ever). And even if we did it wouldn't give you the right to zerg with 3-4 fullgroups for a few hours. From my POV, we killed you flawless like 5 times. After that you started adding and ran with the zerg + accusing us of radar. Either you add or you dont add, AoD _adds_ and runs around happily with 3-4 fullgroups. High realmrank zerglings that never puts up a good fights. Dont pretend to be a serious fg vs fg guild anymore. Bitter losers that make up stupid excuses

i quess you didnt read the all thread then

just to help you . there is no AoD group in a full month. you can find only PuG groups nearly all night what i lead and organize.

I dont care who kill who and how. its just simple childis.... the usualy " my father stronger then yours " and " AoD on shitlist " . you see ?

So pls. Who come up only with the same things all the time ( not just you ) just pls simple dont write becouse you being more clueless with every post.

ui:
sorry if you hard to understand my "broken" english

scarloc

Fledgling Freddie
Lorfo said:
Using IRVR as an excuse to add is really really pathetic. You are saying "septinas" group added on you ? (I have no memory of it what so ever). And even if we did it wouldn't give you the right to zerg with 3-4 fullgroups for a few hours.

Strange that you have no memory of it, must have slipped your mind. Use of "even if it did" making it sound more like "we did, but so what".

Lorfo said:
From my POV, we killed you flawless like 5 times. After that you started adding and ran with the zerg + accusing us of radar. Either you add or you dont add, AoD _adds_ and runs around happily with 3-4 fullgroups. High realmrank zerglings that never puts up a good fights. Dont pretend to be a serious fg vs fg guild anymore. Bitter losers that make up stupid excuses

You obviously dont know what you're talking about. Im sure you're all good players and all that but really, cmon, dont spit the dummy out just yet.

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
iRvR roxx :p
even tried smth to make it fun, i rp-pl'ed a guildie ranger (42) some 20k rps :) in 2 hours ^^

ps. Himse, cry but dont whine :)
and faril /slap be a good boy, give Himse his lollypop back

Surprisingly

Banned
Enli said:
iRvR roxx :p
even tried smth to make it fun, i rp-pl'ed a guildie ranger (42) some 20k rps :) in 2 hours ^^

ps. Himse, cry but dont whine :)
and faril /slap be a good boy, give Himse his lollypop back
must muuuss resist saying something pervertteteted...

Illudian

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah it can be nice, had some nice duels but also get ganked by fg's who seem to do anything within their powers to track and gank down a solo'r.

lol throwing twf, ml's, shears and the likes on 1 guy :twak:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom