The current Emain arena

Septina

Part of the furniture
Zede said:
orly ? you playing a different game to rest of us ???

You really are having a feckin laugh if you complain about any sort of adding in Irvr, your the sort of leet prick who the people in the recent "insults" talk about. Whining we killed a few unbuffed RS hibs when 5 mins before, your grp and approx 3 fg came over a hill and killed us all.

unfeckinbelieveable.

irvr is shite anyway, if I wanted that type of action I would activate my wow account and go zerg Alterac Valley.

I do complain when high rr, set guildgroups must resort to adding after losing one or two fights.
We had two fg vs fg fights vs your group during the ENTIRE night, first we killed you in ~20 seconds other fights was a very long one.
After that YOUR group added on us fighting anything, you didnt get alb adds YOU did the adding.

We had loads of fg vs fg fights with Revolver, Cloudz group, Horde and some very nice fights at that.
Just a shame some people have to resort to zerging :(

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
Lock is loving the rvr, great rps, constant action making it a good laugh :)

PS: some strong Ironman stances at dc Censi, was funny trying to take you down the otherday :)

Artemis|

Banned
Zede said:
orly ? you playing a different game to rest of us ???

You really are having a feckin laugh if you complain about any sort of adding in Irvr, your the sort of leet prick who the people in the recent "insults" talk about. Whining we killed a few unbuffed RS hibs when 5 mins before, your grp and approx 3 fg came over a hill and killed us all.

unfeckinbelieveable.

irvr is shite anyway, if I wanted that type of action I would activate my wow account and go zerg Alterac Valley.

Zerging prick, stop whine and stop adding, bet you fat also.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Personally I think the instant RvR is shit, but so long as its not in my frontier, I don't mind it.

Zede

Part of the furniture
Septina said:
I do complain when high rr, set guildgroups must resort to adding after losing one or two fights.
We had two fg vs fg fights vs your group during the ENTIRE night, first we killed you in ~20 seconds other fights was a very long one.
After that YOUR group added on us fighting anything, you didnt get alb adds YOU did the adding.

We had loads of fg vs fg fights with Revolver, Cloudz group, Horde and some very nice fights at that.
Just a shame some people have to resort to zerging :(

So you catagorically deny, that your group, along with approx 2fg of hibs zerged our grp 5 mins before hand ??? And tell me what the hell are you on about ? we saw your fight, half of you were res sick and unbuffed - we killed you ONCE - how this equates to "adding on you fighting anything" is beyond me. This was purly pay back for as you so elequently put it yourself " Just a shame people have to resort to zerging" you did it yourself, short memory in your grp. but but....u know what ??? its IRVR... ! someone explain what happens in irvr to septina plze.

Please take note of who is in the grp before you come out with the set grp bolox. we had 4 people on their own AoD chars, 2 on chars they had never played before as the actual owners couldnt play due to net connection problems, elitestoner from kupo flux and, heres a thing - we had a guy called "infigo" or something, a caba nobody had ever grped with before. - so if you want an unbiased account of the night, ask him.

so you beat an AoD pug grp with our main damage dealer unable to play properly due to gamma settings makin everything look like night time - gratz !

your all leet and whiney cause of adds in one fight in rvr.....RediKnight all is forgiven...the leet tits do ruin this game.

Weld

Fledgling Freddie
Septina said:
first we killed you in ~20 seconds

Big grats! Attacking our group who moving to rest from behind after 10 sec a hard fight (still dead bodies around in battlefield) one of your really nicest moment in this day...

Septina said:
Say hello to the banstick:)

Hello! Hope u are contented...
And yes my english is broken. Sorry for it just i never learnt this language from teacher only in game. If i got banned by bad word using sorry but dont care. I know the thruth is here and its enough for me.

I am disappointed. You are hypocrite Septina:(

Equador

Fledgling Freddie
Artemis| said:

You're acting like a 6 year old, consider yourself reported.

Zede

Part of the furniture
Artemis| said:
OotKT!!! olol go c6 some poor little boy in the bushes damn idiot :eek7:

every posted anything more than one line long and didnt have leet speak or an insult in it ? No? thought not.....

go on, impress us with your language skills and type more than two sentances.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Artemis| said:
Someone's prejudiced :e
Artemis| said:
OotKT!!! olol go c6 some poor little boy in the bushes damn idiot :eek7:
You say it like it's a bad guild, while it's one of the friendliest guilds on Pryd :eek:
God damn you're a thick ****, calling someone else an idiot after all the shit you flung. Funny thing is, he's got a point.

Anyway, I'm quite enjoying the irvr shit atm, as I get to solo/duo a bit during the day or when my guild isn't running, and you can still expect some decent agro on the usual good rvr nights, like sun/mon/tuesdays. I get zerged and added on a lot, but I'm still making alright rps, so I'm content :p

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
Entertaining thread! I wont join in with the AoD whine as they've been nice recently. ;>

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
The situation is ok, allows me to SLOWLY rp lvl up my rr3 sb duoing with a friend (gambuzino), even if most of the cases i got killed too fast to enjoy all rp's :(

And nerf VF, remedejy (sp?) and jatagan damage!!
Almostnanninnie (sp?!?!) don't be angry with us, i promize i will take you solo when rr4 :D

Neo

Loyal Freddie
Septima said:
Almostnanninnie (sp?!?!) don't be angry with us, i promize i will take you solo when rr4 :D
Il hold u to that ;)

AngeLujo

Fledgling Freddie
Septina said:
Was incredibly good rvr today and the IRVR is a good thing imo atleast for the moment when many people are playing classic.
Only negative bit is that some (wont mention any names HI AOD) groups have to add/zerg blablabla after losing a fight or two :(

we didn't change playstyle after we died a few times last night, we were all the same. we won't add on agramon, tho we will if there's some shit irvr going on. we don't like the situation, especially with that lil thing that we had to wait for about 10 ld-s before 2200 CET (that's from about 2100....). a few ppl said if there's gonna be irvr still tonight they will simply log out, i totally understand them tbh. and septim8s if u could tell me how's that possible that everyone who clicks the TREE after they played the CUP for so long they become whiney idiots? :(

Uberlama

Fledgling Freddie
let me then tell you the night from our point of view, cos it seems everyone was lucky, and had great fights etc.
We started by -2 players cos their net sucked. Then we lost another one cos his net stopped working. Then we had like 10 lds during fights or just simply when roaming. Then grp leader had problem with gamma correction, cos he reinstalled his windows and some strange problem occured so when its day time his screen is like night, guess what its like when night ingame.
After this we started to go out. If we go near to keep-tower where the hib-mid zerg is, grp leader lags like hell and cant play. If we started to fight with any grp in fg vs fg either alb grps added (hej we zerging hehe) or enemy added on (hello Setpim8 ur grp did too , and you did it first idiot, i like these leet wannabe kids having so short memory).

And as we said before we DONT CARE ABOUT ADDING IF IRVR since we hate it, it sucks, and its not for fg vs fg , we would go to agra but its empty like some ppls head here. We dont add on agramon even if hib-mid fight, but if irvr then its pure zergfest. You wanted, you got it.
oh a side-note. you can be relieved cos we wont go out rvr till irvr, or at least not that area, so we wont "zerg" you.

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
It's great fun, actually. iRVR, that is. Made 34K on my huntress ungrouped in 4hrs, and 56K on my skald in a guild group later that evening. :)

Loppis

Fledgling Freddie
Lovely RvR atm in emain..
3 portal keeps and really nice areas to fight in..
sometimes alittle zergy but i can live with that.. can get really nice fg vs fg fights.

Rizo

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
censi said:
Just wanted to open up a discussion on what peeps thought about the current RVR keep setup.

I must say like from a hibs view. Its really nice. Like theres mass IRVR to be had going west over the bridge and in the bowl that area. Its chaos. Crazy big waves of mids hibs and sometimes albs sweeping the area. Dont go there for anything other than IRVR and what comes with it. but it seemed good fun for all, and there were areas to work around the fringes.

South east accross the bridge to bolg was lots of nice solo action. Close to the bridge the occasional mass RVR sparked off a few times, but there was some nice fights to be had... with the option of pushing closer to bolg and looking for stragglers.

-----------

all in all been pretty cool. Was just wondering what the mids and albs and other hibs were thinking.
Love it, altho i dunno about that solo rvr thing down towards bolg :) Went there alone and get steamrolled by akagi and co ;) (Bastards leave me alone ! ) :p
Been playing wow abit lately.

Septina

Part of the furniture
'If its IRVR we act like total pricks and add on anything just to get some rps m8s!!!1111'

xDDDD

Lames fucking excuse ever :p

Ging

Part of the furniture
Was bollocks, i need more tower/keeps fights for my scout! Non of this irvr shite, give roleplayers yelling "thee", "thou" & "have at thee, fiend!" so i can shoot them from the safety of a tower/keep!

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
Septina said:
'If its IRVR we act like total pricks and add on anything just to get some rps m8s!!!1111'

xDDDD

At least they admit adding and not talking bullshit like you...

Porkbelly

Loyal Freddie
irvr = wicked

been having so much fun with the irvr and the 30k + a nite is very nice too .but i must say that i had about 8 great fights last nite at bled bridge without seeing 1 caster about to lifetap me to death .

keep the irvr going

im loving it .

Ging

Part of the furniture
Septina said:

xDDDD

Septina adds in irvr as well!!!!111!!!

Corran

Part of the furniture
Septina said:

xDDDD

Hmmm but you aint after FG fights as you going to a zerg area... if all you were after was fg fights then you would all go agramon... but you dont, you go where you can RP farm easily.

As alot of people seem to be coming to realise, the only place you should go for FG fights and complain if get adds is Agramon... run in normal frontiers where there keeps, towers, zergs then it is free game to add.

But then what do I care, taking a short break trying to fix my net connection at the moment :p

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Belomar said:
Abusive Fledgling Freddie, hmm, I wonder which of the newly banned leetkiddies this alias hides?

today's winner is Vintervargen I believe ;)

banned anyway whoever he is :p

(along with a few others - one day I'm sure we'll be able to have a discussion on here without some people resorting to calling everyone else "retard", "radar abuser" or "adding coxxor")

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Zede said:
your all leet and whiney cause of adds in one fight in rvr.....RediKnight all is forgiven...the leet tits do ruin this game.

/me falls of chair in utter disbelieve

If Zede can turn back to the light side ... there may still be hope for DAoC after all!

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Well it's good practice for me on my ranger, nice to have rvr outside your front door tbh.

Still, those warlocks do hurt :eek7:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom