The current Emain arena

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Flimgoblin said:
today's winner is Vintervargen I believe ;)

banned anyway whoever he is :p

(along with a few others - one day I'm sure we'll be able to have a discussion on here without some people resorting to calling everyone else "retard", "radar abuser" or "adding coxxor")
Flim, why did i get banned? :s It sayd id been flaming somebody, but all i wrote was that some GM was talking BS :) Wich the official post on www.camelot-europe.com proved the next day.
Not exactly harsh compared to what ive seen people get away with. Or maybe we just aint allowed to speak against GM´s :eek7:

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Ogen said:
Flim, why did i get banned? :s It sayd id been flaming somebody, but all i wrote was that some GM was talking BS :) Wich the official post on www.camelot-europe.com proved the next day.
Not exactly harsh compared to what ive seen people get away with. Or maybe we just aint allowed to speak against GM´s :eek7:

This should be in PMs ;) you're allowed to disagree with GMs of course but since they're doing us all a favour by posting here and I'd rather prefer if they stayed posting here you can do it in a civil manner or not at all.

Steveh

Fledgling Freddie
nice evening ye

Found a fg hib and about 3 scout comes out from stealth.
Found a fg hib and a few secound later about 6-7 alb comes
Found a fg mid then got added by roaming hib groups
Found a fg hib then comes a fg hib more. after about 10 albs comes and one more hib and mid group . hibs got killd becouse the sandwich and mids got killd becouse the famous alb tactic. this one is the numbers.
Just rdy again becouse the LD-s and surprise ,surprise 2 full --> roaming setgroup <-- added on us. including Septina group. about 5 alb comes to help ofc scouts and the both hib group was killd.

nice evening ye.

ui. i cant see shit at ingame night on my monitor so dont atack us at night pls.:)

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
Personally I think the instant RvR is shit, .

Yup it is shit, and i try to go around beno but it's dead.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Flimgoblin said:
(along with a few others - one day I'm sure we'll be able to have a discussion on here without some people resorting to calling everyone else "retard", "radar abuser" or "adding coxxor")
Hah, never!

Thlauni

Fledgling Freddie
Personally I think it is exactly this IRVR we have been missing. I understand some wanna play 8v8 and all the fun to them for that. But that is first of all very time consuming, requires 8 persons, and very class specific.

So it is not an option for those of us, that don't have the time, play the right classes or simply wanna be able to play on and off over an evening.

Think the consensus of using Agramenon for FG vs FG is a good idea. It is not a guarantee, but if all try and stick to it, it should be good for all, at least sin my opinion.

In the mean time then iRVR is really good for the rest of us, and what more it is loads more balanced, as groups can fight together with stealthers and all die horribly all the time.

So more of that please !!!

As spoken by a true ranger I know. This is were we bow rangers really have fun.

Gibbo

Fledgling Freddie
Our little group started out not trying to add. Then we ran into a group of hibs, another hib group added on the back and another hib group turned up and watched. We sort of gave up on the not adding part after that :D

And to the Bainshee who coned through the cemetary wall outside that DC tower, next time i'll be quicker at getting a screenshot and report you.

scarloc

Fledgling Freddie
Funny thread, shame I wasn't there to see steveh trying to lead the group "blind" :)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Ogen said:
Flim, why did i get banned? :s It sayd id been flaming somebody, but all i wrote was that some GM was talking BS :)
You made Erivoss leave the forums once more, good job there, child.

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
pretty shit, i think 1-2? clean fg fight in 4hrs... zzz

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Flimgoblin said:
This should be in PMs ;) you're allowed to disagree with GMs of course but since they're doing us all a favour by posting here and I'd rather prefer if they stayed posting here you can do it in a civil manner or not at all.
So the "Banned for flaming" was a mistake, and should´ve said "banned for telling the truth" ? ;) Anyway, was on hols ski´ing so it dosent mean a great deal :) Really awsome to see they actually fixed the problem(oddly the day after i send in the pingplot to rightnow;)), tho. Gotta give credits for that.

Chilly

Balls of steel
I've been loving it, running sorc+cleric duo farming stealthers who fall for my bait trick is great fun, yeah we added on a couple fights, yeah we got added on ourselves. So what? We had fun, got some rp and dumped lots of RAs.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Ogen said:
So the "Banned for flaming" was a mistake, and should´ve said "banned for telling the truth" ? ;) Anyway, was on hols ski´ing so it dosent mean a great deal :) Really awsome to see they actually fixed the problem(oddly the day after i send in the pingplot to rightnow;)), tho. Gotta give credits for that.

actually you were talking uninformed bollocks (I believe you quoted a post by Erivoss saying why they needed pingplots and said it was "BS") and doing it in a not very pleasant manner. Were it another average FH poster then you might have got away with it - doing so to a GM who's trying to actively help fix problems is a nono. Doing so repeatedly and annoying the hell out of aforementioned GM so that they stop trying to help via forums makes it even worse. Well done ;)

Going somewhat off topic here but an apology to both the GM and the community for your being a tit might help, doubt it'll convince Erivoss to start posting again though.

Incidentally your post just above (re pingplots) backs up exactly what Erivoss was saying in the first place.

Faril

Banned
am i not banned yet for coming with radar accusation and calling ppl retard?
DIE IRL FLIM DIE IRL! :p

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Faril said:
am i not banned yet for coming with radar accusation and calling ppl retard?
DIE IRL FLIM DIE IRL! :p

I'd assumed the first one was a joke, oh well if you insist.

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
i think it's great. loads of ppl to fight all evening, both fg's and zergs, keeps the evening from behing to static :) and the zergfest in the emain bowl at 23:00ish was überfun =D just wish that some the rure's minions-people and our group:ish people could go LD once in a while so we could win a fight

AngeLujo said:
we didn't change playstyle after we died a few times last night, we were all the same. we won't add on agramon, tho we will if there's some shit irvr going on. we don't like the situation, especially with that lil thing that we had to wait for about 10 ld-s before 2200 CET (that's from about 2100....). a few ppl said if there's gonna be irvr still tonight they will simply log out, i totally understand them tbh. and septim8s if u could tell me how's that possible that everyone who clicks the TREE after they played the CUP for so long they become whiney idiots? :(

from reading some of the AoD-posts i can't help thinking it seems like you add when it suits you. i don't get why iRvR should be any different than agramon since it is possible to find fights there. it's even very possible. ofc accidents happen, yadayadayada but i can't understand why you don't stick to your supposed adding policy for agramon in the rest of the RvR zones. what's the difference between a fg fight in emain and one in agramon?

Zede

Part of the furniture
pjuppe said:
i think it's great. loads of ppl to fight all evening, both fg's and zergs, keeps the evening from behing to static :) and the zergfest in the emain bowl at 23:00ish was überfun =D just wish that some the rure's minions-people and our group:ish people could go LD once in a while so we could win a fight

from reading some of the AoD-posts i can't help thinking it seems like you add when it suits you. i don't get why iRvR should be any different than agramon since it is possible to find fights there. it's even very possible. ofc accidents happen, yadayadayada but i can't understand why you don't stick to your supposed adding policy for agramon in the rest of the RvR zones. what's the difference between a fg fight in emain and one in agramon?

more hills in agramon :clap: /sarcasm off

Himse

FH is my second home
i like it apart from the face rr5-8 bainshee's join the zerg :X oh and Peekay

other than that there is lots of fights :)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
problem with this situation is that its too easy coming back. rebuff/cure-rs/port back and its back into action within 1-2 mins. makes me really careless and die due to stupid mistakes i normally (hopefully) wouldnt make :p

rps are better though, over 6k/hour for about 3-4 hours is much higher then what i get when only places to rvr are bled/beno bridges

one thing i dont understand though. every single time i pass crau bridge, there are several anis spamming shrooms. minute after minute, hour after hour, day after day, they are there spamming shrooms. doesn't it get boring? :D

Uberlama

Fledgling Freddie
pjuppe said:

I don't want to call you short-sighted (aka idiot) so take it I didn't but asking what's the difference between agramon and irvr makes me wonder if you'r jokeing or you are what I didn't want to call you.

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
one thing i dont understand though. every single time i pass crau bridge, there are several anis spamming shrooms. minute after minute, hour after hour, day after day, they are there spamming shrooms. doesn't it get boring? :D

Nah, they all thing they're first to set up camp there. They get ganked, the next animist shows up and has the exact same bright idea. Shrooms are bad for you - and not just if you're from a realm other than Hibernia. ;D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom