The current Emain arena

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Just wanted to open up a discussion on what peeps thought about the current RVR keep setup.

I must say like from a hibs view. Its really nice. Like theres mass IRVR to be had going west over the bridge and in the bowl that area. Its chaos. Crazy big waves of mids hibs and sometimes albs sweeping the area. Dont go there for anything other than IRVR and what comes with it. but it seemed good fun for all, and there were areas to work around the fringes.

South east accross the bridge to bolg was lots of nice solo action. Close to the bridge the occasional mass RVR sparked off a few times, but there was some nice fights to be had... with the option of pushing closer to bolg and looking for stragglers.

-----------

all in all been pretty cool. Was just wondering what the mids and albs and other hibs were thinking.

Auchen

Fledgling Freddie
There's no need for that he was expressing his opinion on rvr, unlike the usual whine etc.
I think emain just now is good cept for the hunters:p but hey thats how they play i'll have to find a way round it :)

Septina

Part of the furniture
Was incredibly good rvr today and the IRVR is a good thing imo atleast for the moment when many people are playing classic.
Only negative bit is that some (wont mention any names HI AOD) groups have to add/zerg blablabla after losing a fight or two :(

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
Its fun. Its not for the faint of heart or for people who hope to get pure clean fights. Far to many people about for that.

I actually didn't realise there were that many hibs on the server.

Artemis|

Banned
Septina said:
Was incredibly good rvr today and the IRVR is a good thing imo atleast for the moment when many people are playing classic.
Only negative bit is that some (wont mention any names HI AOD) groups have to add/zerg blablabla after losing a fight or two :(

You got no clue what you talking about! Damn adder :touch:

Auchen

Fledgling Freddie
:eek6:
Artemis| said:
You got no clue what you talking about! Damn adder :touch:
Well someone is a bit angery tonight aint they, you could try just leavin people to there opinion instead of commenting on everythin.

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
As long as peeps don't add on 8v8 i'm happy.

Would prefer it to go agramon because it's such a small area for 8v8.

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Septina said:

If you genuinely want fair 8v8 then going to Agramon would be the smart move wouldn't it?

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
Septina said:

Coz u won all ur fights =(

Septina

Part of the furniture
Bracken said:
If you genuinely want fair 8v8 then going to Agramon would be the smart move wouldn't it?

Got plenty of fg vs fg, just that one group that kept adding/zerging all the time. :)

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
I agree...only one thing to say about it!:)

censi said:
Just wanted to open up a discussion on what peeps thought about the current RVR keep setup.

I must say like from a hibs view. Its really nice. Like theres mass IRVR to be had going west over the bridge and in the bowl that area. Its chaos. Crazy big waves of mids hibs and sometimes albs sweeping the area. Dont go there for anything other than IRVR and what comes with it. but it seemed good fun for all, and there were areas to work around the fringes.

South east accross the bridge to bolg was lots of nice solo action. Close to the bridge the occasional mass RVR sparked off a few times, but there was some nice fights to be had... with the option of pushing closer to bolg and looking for stragglers.

all in all been pretty cool. Was just wondering what the mids and albs and other hibs were thinking.

Well basically I agree...if you are just up for some logon and have some fun solo or with serg unbuffed etc, it rocks! Hibs have a nice way of spreading their sergs out so that you can find small pockets of fights in midle of serg vs serg. (Or maybe its just that mids and hibs have the same range that does the trick)

Anyway IMO its alot better than fighting in serg when its albs vs mids. (the range (zergs of scouts, rr11+ firewizzes (well it feels like it!), aemessing sorcs etc).

Only thing I have to complain about is ofc the all powerful (in serg anyway) baselinestun death!:) 99% of all deaths are due to baselinestun in the serg vs serg atm!)

Oh but damn...those woods just east of crim sure are full of Rangers! Almost feels like there a dozen or so behind every three! One might almost say they are comming out the woodwork! !:)

/Charmangle

ps. Im pretty sure the other realms say the same thing about warlocks, RC runies (that finally has found their right element!:), and hunters in the mid serg!:) ds.

Influenza

Part of the furniture
Been busy and ive died alot but its better than running about with nothing to fight :)

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Septina said:

:clap:

Eregion

Fledgling Freddie
Was very nice today, had lots and lots of clean fg fights, which felt kinda weird considering the situation. :)

Auchen

Fledgling Freddie
Artemis| said:
You know what i just think you want to be noticed by your fellow players.Thats why your insulting folk.
:touch:
People these days:p

Artemis|

Banned
Not really, just felt it was the right time to tell the truth. You seem like a nice person and bet both your dads are proud of you, keep up the nice posting.

Auchen

Fledgling Freddie
Oooo now i get a response out of you(crappy one at that:eek6: ) anyho im gona stop spoiling this thread soz folks
P.S artemis your a nugget and yes my dad is proud of me:p

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Abusive Fledgling Freddie, hmm, I wonder which of the newly banned leetkiddies this alias hides?

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
I like it, a lot of action even tho I get outzerged 10 to 1 most the time :d

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
My group made 6k in 4 hours.

Cloudz group made about 4-6k in the same time.

Was a shit night - We either had 2 fg alb adds on fights (Hi2uironwind) - Or 2-3fg hibs add (Whyhellorealmhunters)

We logged etc - Agramon was dead - Not a good night at all ;/ From alb POV anyway.

Maelstar

Fledgling Freddie
Artemis| said:
Awww best you could come up with? :clap:
Retards these days. :(
Yeah im old skool soz. But serisouly, any reason to be rude? or just having a bad day?

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Artemis| said:
Awww best you could come up with? :clap:
Retards these days. :(

crybaby.jpg

Zede

Part of the furniture
Septina said:
Got plenty of fg vs fg, just that one group that kept adding/zerging all the time. :)

orly ? you playing a different game to rest of us ???

You really are having a feckin laugh if you complain about any sort of adding in Irvr, your the sort of leet prick who the people in the recent "insults" talk about. Whining we killed a few unbuffed RS hibs when 5 mins before, your grp and approx 3 fg came over a hill and killed us all.

unfeckinbelieveable.

irvr is shite anyway, if I wanted that type of action I would activate my wow account and go zerg Alterac Valley.

Eregion

Fledgling Freddie
Zede said:
orly ? you playing a different game to rest of us ???

You really are having a feckin laugh if you complain about any sort of adding in Irvr
Funny, cus it worked for the rest of us?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom