Football The (bacon) General Forum Football Thread.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
B'jeesus. It's all gone a bit non-football related. I remember the days when it was just me and Waz slagging each other off. Well, more like Waz slagging Benitez off and me slagging Waz off...

...either way, I'm not joining the OT thread simply because I'm too damn cool and I'd give everyone the ph33r :)

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
ouch..

Group D: Germany, Australia, Serbia, Ghana

I can see that one getting messy

Group G: Brazil, North Korea, Ivory Coast, Portugal (thats even worse....)

Group E: Netherlands, Denmark, Japan, Cameroon. Dutch have some work to do as well...

Group C: ENGLAND, United States, Algeria, Slovenia

No excuses for England in the group stages

Marc

FH is my second home
You could hear someone say the team that was picked as the guy was opening the ball lol what a fix

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
ouch..

Group D: Germany, Australia, Serbia, Ghana

I can see that one getting messy

Group G: Brazil, North Korea, Ivory Coast, Portugal (thats even worse....)

Group E: Netherlands, Denmark, Japan, Cameroon. Dutch have some work to do as well...

Group C: ENGLAND, United States, Algeria, Slovenia

No excuses for England in the group stages

USA will batter us though :D

You could hear someone say the team that was picked as the guy was opening the ball lol what a fix

I noticed that but I put it down to the broadcast delay or something. What a fucking ballache to watch it was though, fucking cabaret.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I wish they would move OT from the DAoC boards and stick it on the main page, that way we don't have to continue this farce of seperate communities for another 6 years. :(

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I wish they would move OT from the DAoC boards and stick it on the main page, that way we don't have to continue this farce of seperate communities for another 6 years. :(

Or we could just get over it, as most people are happy?

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Yes but trying to have two football threads is gay as fuck.

I agree with ch3t we should all just get our cocks and tits out and see who has the biggest already!!!!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Well, just post in your favourite football thread ;)

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
That's this one then.

Spurs for Champions League next year or what? ;)

Turamber

Part of the furniture
And some words for Ireland.... "hahahahahahaha"

Sorry, bad joke I heard at the office today.

Trem

broadcast delay or something.

Or a delay on the coverage.

Did you have the delay as well? :eek:

While I like your fluffy idea the problem is I never go into OT, never have (well maybe a couple of times) and never will, I just come straight to General and post in here so I can't see a massive problem with having 2 footy threads. I imagine some of the beard growers never come into General either.

We shall always be united as one massive nerdy army if aliens ever attack though, so its all good.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
I vote close this thread and start a new General Football Forum thread, this has gone massively off the rails.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Great cup replay tonight between Leeds and Kettering - Kettering played really well over the 2 games but just came undone at the end letting Leeds romp a few late goals in.... good game!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
who needs defenders eh? Great win for us tonight, and Owen finally finding some form.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Should rename this thread again to the "Waz! Aquilani's playing tonight - we can see how shit he is!!11" thread :)

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
It'd just be more logical to start a new thread, the last page and a half is barely football related. :)

Trem

Should rename this thread again to the "Waz! Aquilani's playing tonight - we can see how shit he is!!11" thread :)

Orrrr we could rename it the "lets see how good he is now its too fucking late" thread :p

I did close this thread and did a new one but like Ch3t said its pointless, this is FH and threads will ALWAYS go off topic no matter how on topic they start.

Either post here about footy or in OT or not at all and let this thread die, but either way its meh to me.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
haha, wazz cried and got his way, I counter-cried and got my way! \o/

Wonder what the odds on Aquillani getting injured tonight are?

Trem

haha, wazz cried and got his way, I counter-cried and got my way! \o/

Wonder what the odds on Aquillani getting injured tonight are?

Its just that this one had some meat in it, and it did seem pointless to do a new one.

I can't believe Rafa Baconez will even play him tonight, is it worth it in a nothing game, surely he will want to keep him for the games that could actually rescue 'pools season, and by that I mean a top 4 finish.

Can we close this thread please?
;)

:eek:

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Out of protest then I shall wait until a fresh page arrives that is football only. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom