Football The (bacon) General Forum Football Thread.

Marc

FH is my second home
Ah! Barca fan eh? :)

He'd be great for Barca. £40m would be cheap for ya, as I think he'd slot into your team like a dream. But yep, I'd rather keep him too...

I like him, I think he is very underated. But id rather we stuck with Toure/Busquets, the latter who is looking the real deal.

BTW, for those that want to discuss football, we have a 165 page thread Here

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Actually, Benitez himself said this season that he wanted to sign Keane, but he envisioned Keane playing in a team with Barry, and he would have changed the system had he got them both.

Wazz: I disagree with some on your list, Bellamy did well for Liverpool, as did Sissoko, and Crouch. Sure they have gone on to do better, but the prices he paid for them are not excessive considering the market.

Bellamy scored 7 goals for Liverpool, that's not "doing well" for a striker.

Nor did Crouch, a goalscoring record of just under 1/4 is not a good return.

Sissoko we'll have to disagree on, but you have to remember that Italy, and Juventus, are nowhere near as strong as they were 5 years ago. The whole league has gone down in quality. Don't forget, Jean Alain Boumsong (failed Newcastle and utterly guff DC) was their first team player for a couple of years. A first teamer in Italy is not necessarily an indicator of quality.

I love how the Scouse fans are arguing back by trying to shift it into a criticise Arsenal thread. You may note the topic is Benitez, what my team are doing is totally irrelevant to this thread, but then as 'Spastic Scouse Scum'© are trying to defend themselves, it comes as no surprise that they're shifting the blame away from their own inadequacies and focusing on something else. One difference between Arsenal fans and Liverpool fans is that we are generally pretty realistic (obviously this isn't the case for all - there are many chumps) and will discuss our flaws and admit to them. Liverpool fans jump all on the defensive and act like they're the dog's bollocks when it's a long way from the truth. If you want to debate Arsenal, start an Arsenal thread and we'll talk there - but this thread is about Rafa and Liverpool, so let's stick to discussing that here, eh? :)

Marc

FH is my second home

All 5 of Arsenals strikers havent managed a 1/4 return.

olol Wenger only buys crap players too

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I love how the Scouse fans are arguing back by trying to shift it into a criticise Arsenal thread....if you want to debate Arsenal, start an Arsenal thread and we'll talk there - but this thread is about Rafa and Liverpool, so let's stick to discussing that here, eh? :)

Nah. It says Benitez on the title, but if you expect Liverpool fans to sit about in a thread where they're not allowed to throw any banter back, think again :)

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
It says Wenger in the title now :D

Lethul

FH is my second home

Sissoko we'll have to disagree on, but you have to remember that Italy, and Juventus, are nowhere near as strong as they were 5 years ago. The whole league has gone down in quality. Don't forget, Jean Alain Boumsong (failed Newcastle and utterly guff DC) was their first team player for a couple of years. A first teamer in Italy is not necessarily an indicator of quality.

I love how the Scouse fans are arguing back by trying to shift it into a criticise Arsenal thread. You may note the topic is Benitez, what my team are doing is totally irrelevant to this thread, but then as 'Spastic Scouse Scum'© are trying to defend themselves, it comes as no surprise that they're shifting the blame away from their own inadequacies and focusing on something else. One difference between Arsenal fans and Liverpool fans is that we are generally pretty realistic (obviously this isn't the case for all - there are many chumps) and will discuss our flaws and admit to them. Liverpool fans jump all on the defensive and act like they're the dog's bollocks when it's a long way from the truth. If you want to debate Arsenal, start an Arsenal thread and we'll talk there - but this thread is about Rafa and Liverpool, so let's stick to discussing that here, eh? :)

I think most people who commented on Arsenal ain't Liverpool fans tho :p

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
It says Wenger in the title now :D

:D

In that case:

Whaddaya doing with a steeenky fr0g manager with grey hair and a wrinkly face, eh Waz? Eh? EH! Surely you must be blindz0r if you can't see that he's t0tally L0sT it as a manager-z0r!!1111!!1!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Jsut make it the general forum football thread ffs :)

Pompey players have not been paid again.

Wenger is stupid for making an issue out of a handshake, he's pissed off Arse fans that I know with his carling cup policy. The fans want some silverwear.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I love how the Scouse fans are arguing back by trying to shift it into a criticise Arsenal thread.

I am not a scouse fan, I just don't think they are that bad, no worse than Arsenal. In saying that they have won things in recent years, Arsenal have won nothing of value.

Lethul

FH is my second home
If N'gog played in Arsenal he would be considered a wonder kid along with Bendtner and co! ;)

soze

I am a FH squatter
Wengers involvement at Arsenal is massive his biggest boost comes outside of football. He has purchased some flops Jeffer's being the most noticeable but he has also uncovered some massive gems. I seriously do not think Rafas transfers are bad man u and chel$ki have had some bad ones as well.

And any Arsenal fan who thinks we should play the first team in all games is mad that would be 8 games this month with a injury hit squad we need to rest players. I think we will need to play a very strong side in the fa cup now and try to win that.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Wengers involvement at Arsenal is massive his biggest boost comes outside of football. He has purchased some flops Jeffer's being the most noticeable but he has also uncovered some massive gems. I seriously do not think Rafas transfers are bad man u and chel$ki have had some bad ones as well.

And any Arsenal fan who thinks we should play the first team in all games is mad that would be 8 games this month with a injury hit squad we need to rest players. I think we will need to play a very strong side in the fa cup now and try to win that.

You didn't need to play the 1st team against Man City, you just had to make more of an effort, have some bigger names on the bench or play a few more key players. Look at Ferguson, we play kids for the carling cup, but keep the experience with Vidic, Neville, Park and Anderson.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Jhe's pissed off Arse fans that I know with his carling cup policy. The fans want some silverwear.

I, on the other hand, support a club that was never that interested in the Carling Cup ;)

soze

I am a FH squatter
You didn't need to play the 1st team against Man City, you just had to make more of an effort, have some bigger names on the bench or play a few more key players. Look at Ferguson, we play kids for the carling cup, but keep the experience with Vidic, Neville, Park and Anderson.

We had Eboue Song Roisky and Silvestre :) but i get your point.

Marc

FH is my second home
just use the OT thread, then we dont have to post the same stuff in 2 threads!

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
just use the OT thread, then we dont have to post the same stuff in 2 threads!

I will not use the OT thread you mother! :eek:

This is the general forum for general people the OT forum is for people who enjoy dressing as orcs and pretending their Nerf gun is a mother fucking lazer blaster :eek:

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I will not use the OT thread you mother! :eek:

This is the general forum for general people the OT forum is for people who enjoy dressing as orcs and pretending their Nerf gun is a mother fucking lazer blaster :eek:

To be fair Trem, it will take a monumental effort to match the amount of football posting members and number of posts made in the OT thread. I think this thread never had a chance :)

gohan

I am a FH squatter
i boycott this thread for it is a fake !!!!!!!

puts on his robe and wizard hat

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Come and join the OT footy thread, at some point we all need to get over this OT v General shite and stop acting like a fragmented community.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Come and join the OT footy thread, at some point we all need to get over this OT v General shite and stop acting like a fragmented community.

When the reaction to a new person posting in OT, is "fuck off out of our forum" what do you expect? Granted that is not everyone, but it's enough.

tierk

Part of the furniture
Avoid OT like the plague and just incase none of you have picked up on this WAZ is th GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAy!! :d An aresnal fan talking about managers that have noe dpn e shjiy in yrs!! baaaaah i givrr up pissed as a gart :(

Wengers a qamker!! :D

tierk

Part of the furniture
incasse anyinve is wondering wtf tes iam drink:p

Marc

FH is my second home
When the reaction to a new person posting in OT, is "fuck off out of our forum" what do you expect? Granted that is not everyone, but it's enough.

When has this ever happened?

We accepted you didnt we :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom