Football The 2023-24 Football Thread

Gray

FH is my second home
Ahhh. Rinse repeat.

Somewhat positive preseason... Immediate collapse. But what's more frustrating is Dyche is playing the same players as last year instead of the new recruits.

I feel we'll still perhaps pull off something safe, but next match will be incredibly important

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
And another £105m for the missed one at the other end.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
The guy's a tosser. He conveniently forgot to mention that whoever it was who had the ball before Tomiyasu had it for like 15 seconds. It's not like the ball went out, Tomiyasu went to take the throw and was carded after 8 seconds.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
The guy's a tosser. He conveniently forgot to mention that whoever it was who had the ball before Tomiyasu had it for like 15 seconds. It's not like the ball went out, Tomiyasu went to take the throw and was carded after 8 seconds.
So, someone else had it for 15 seconds and didn't take the throw, then handed it to Tomiyasu?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
In essence Havertz had it for 15 seconds then passed it to Tomi who carried on holding it for another 8 seconds before getting a yellow card.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkYFqwCkCr0

Balls to them then. Half a minute before a throw in gets taken (assuming 7 seconds before the ball gets retrieved). Someone's gonna get booked.

Personally, I'd have booked the first guy at 15 seconds.

SilverHood

FH is my second home
Balls to them then. Half a minute before a throw in gets taken (assuming 7 seconds before the ball gets retrieved). Someone's gonna get booked.

Personally, I'd have booked the first guy at 15 seconds.
Should just make make it so that the person who picks it up has to take the throw in. One of the 3 closest players must take the throw, so the keeper isn't walking the length of the pitch to take a throw in.

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
Yikes

It's the most stupid thing here. There are certain political parties are trying to leverage it as much as they can.

Hermoso is in a shit situation. She's gonna lose regardless of what happens

Embattle

FH is my second home
It's the most stupid thing here. There are certain political parties are trying to leverage it as much as they can.

I'm not sure that has much to do with the actual issue myself, after all they are politicians and they'll always take advantage of something in any country.

Gray

FH is my second home
Oh, we're fucked now.

When i looked at the team sheet earlier I thought... This is probably best cased scenario for us...

And we still didn't fucking score.

Even though we did have 1-2 strikers we still ended up with Michael Keane upfront

Gray

FH is my second home
We've not had the best start to the season. Thank Christ we're playing a team who are THREE DIVISIONS lower than us and bottom of their respective league

.... Fucksake!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-08-30-21-20-04-726_com.livescore-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-08-30-21-20-04-726_com.livescore-edit.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 4

Gray

FH is my second home
Thankfully as soon as we brought on our brand new 24 hours prior signing he ended up making a vast improvement for us

Still, this was a team who is about 80 places below us in the league's, but it's positive start. On to Sheff United now

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I see Poch has got Chelsea really purring, a billion well spent.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Got to ask the question.

Is Maguire taking bribes?

Gray

FH is my second home
So Moshiri is gone, he's passed the club on to a group who have helped a catalogue of clubs across the entire globe.

The teams they've taken over have ended up being relegated, chasing promotions... So it could go either way.

Probably not the time to announce it before a match against Arsenal, when we're on a complete winless streak. But Moshiri is sailing off into the sunset now.

-

In other news though, Ten Hag has the man management skills of a chimp. He isolates his decent players... it wouldn't be so bad if he pulled out some results but... back fire

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I'm not going to go on about scrapping VAR again but this is just so unprofessional:

Where's the handovers? Where's the structured language to confirm signoffs?

The whole thing's fucking huckster-designed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom