Football The 2018/2019 Season Thread

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Ole looks to be totally out of his depth at United. I bet Woodward is wishing he'd held on for a few weeks before giving him the job.

Unlucky Liverpool, I'd pull out the "the only team to have led at Christmas and not won the league is Liverpool, twice" graphic but it doesn't seem right. I mean it doesn't seem right because it's 3 times now. :(

Gray

FH is my second home
Maybe there's something in Ole's contract that if performance isn't stable he walks away at end of the season? Maybe that could be why they took a punt on him?

But for Liverpool, there's always next year...........

Embattle

FH is my second home
A lot of what happens next year will be down to what happens at Spurs and Arsenal.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
The Leeds vs. Derby play-off semi-final second leg is a great match so far.

Edit - and Leeds just scored again.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Next game is going to be ridiculously hard.

Either way, promotion wouldn't be a good thing for us anyway, we have too many players on loan from PL teams.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Or..they came second in the cup final.

Job

Man City.

Since 4 August 2008, the club has been owned by Sheikh Mansour, one of football's wealthiest owners, with an estimated individual net worth of at least £17 billion and a family fortune of at least $1 trillion.[2] Sheikh Mansour bought the club in 2008 for £210 million in a much publicised deal and has since accumulated annual losses of £535 million, excluding approximately £200 million on facility upgrades.[3] However the value of the club has soared tenfold from £210 million in 2008 to over £2 billion in 2018 according to Forbes representing a realistic opportunity of profit on Mansour's investment if he was to sell the club to a willing buyer at the market rate.[4] Although the club is still majority owned by Mansour, in 2015, a 13.79% stake purchase of the club's parent company, City Football Group (CFG), by the CITIC Group for £265 million valued it at $3 billion.[5]

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Surprisingly enough it was City who dropped the trophy at the end and not Liverpool.. I guess it slipped?

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
The "Pep to Juve" hypetrain seems to be gathering pace.

Himse

FH is my second home
To bench Ronaldo and never let him play again

He'd probably be absolutely deadly under Pep in some ways. Extremely clinical backed by players who could create the chances. Shame his work rate is pretty low.

Job

Jusr driven to the chippy.
You could film a virus outbreak film in Liverpool right now.
Saw one other car.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Rubbish match. You'd have thought it would've been amazing after both of our semi final second legs.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Rubbish match. You'd have thought it would've been amazing after both of our semi final second legs.
I thought it was going to be cagey and shit tbh. Hoped it wouldn't be but with so much at stake it often is.

Not a great watch for the neutral but that didn't matter in the end (at least for the winners) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom