Football The 2018/2019 Season Thread

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Annnd now I want Liverpool to fail again.
lulz :)

I think Tottingham will do 'em tomorrow night tbh. They were out of sorts in the first match and a better team than they showed.

But I think Ajax are no duck eggs. Tottenham will have to be on it.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU GIVE PEE WEE PLAYERS A TROPHY JUST FOR COMPETING!!
LOL - Give it a few years and everyone in league will get a medal for participation and league tables won't be a thing because feelings may be hurt

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
LOL - Give it a few years and everyone in league will get a medal for participation and league tables won't be a thing because feelings may be hurt

#shitpeoplesaywhentheyhaven'tgotatruegrasponrealityandgetalltheirnewsfromrightwingsources

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
What the hell has right wing go to do with it @Gwadien? It's more likely the twat's a hand-wringing leftie :)

Last edited:

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
What the hell has tight wing go to do with it @Gwadien? It's more likely the twat's a hand-wringing leftie :)

Because the idea that we've become this non competitive EVERYONE WINS society is complete bullshit.

That shit was stopped when I was at school, lol.

inb4 someone uses twitter/a single school to 'prove me wrong'

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
LOL. Lollerpool vs Ajax at this rate.

Embattle

FH is my second home
I wanted Spurs to win but not a hope in hell at the moment, they don't seem to be playing well anywhere on the pitch.

I do think some English players in Spurs team have let the adulation go to their heads, quite frankly quite a few of them haven't been good enough.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
To be fair, Liverpool v. Ajax will make a much better final than Liverpool v. Spuds for the neutral.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I do think some English players in Spurs team have let the adulation go to their heads, quite frankly quite a few of them haven't been good enough.
I think that's rubbish tbh, there's zero confidence in the offensive half of our team and that's been the case for most of 2019. Eriksen in particular has been a shadow of the player he was in previous seasons.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Actually, would have preferred Tottingham the way they're playing. Ajax have tonked everyone they've come across.
Where is this place called Tottingham?

Embattle

FH is my second home
I think that's rubbish tbh, there's zero confidence in the offensive half of our team and that's been the case for most of 2019. Eriksen in particular has been a shadow of the player he was in previous seasons.

I wouldn't disagree but throughout the season I think Tripper, Alli, Rose and even Kane haven't kicked on compared to last year.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber

Embattle

FH is my second home
Ajax seem to of come out rather differently in this second half, I'm not sure going more defensive will help them either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom