Football The 2018/2019 Season Thread

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Heart failures?

I thought most deaths would be attributed to accidents.

I mean, I'm not defending Qatar, but how can all those deaths can be the definite fault of Qatar? How many people died whilst building the London Olympic stuff?
They were all given medicals to ensure their fitness to work on entering the country.

Declared fit. Then fall over dead. And that figure was just he napal dudes not the indians and all who went there as well.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
All deaths can be attributed to "heart failure"; it used to be the standard notification on death certificates issued by the NKVD/KGB.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Premier League fixtures for 2019/20 announced

2019-20-PL-fixtures-editorial.png

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
You'd better hope you're not first at Christmas though because you always fuck it up when that's the case.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Ffs chelski first day :(

Well at least hazzard isnt there any more

Gray

FH is my second home
It's all good. No manager for them it seems, Mourinho for next stint?!

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Ffs chelski first day :(

Well at least hazzard isnt there any more
Seems Sarri is off to Juve, lets see who manages them next year. Might be a good time to play them hah

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
It looks like Lampard is going to get it. That's a high-risk manoeuvre if ever I've seen one.

Embattle

FH is my second home
It looks like Lampard is going to get it. That's a high-risk manoeuvre if ever I've seen one.

I think most Chelsea fans will be happy and concerned, while he will get the unwavering support of Chelsea fans there will be questions over his inexperience in management and the fear he'll ruin his shot at being Chelsea manager. I also see issues in trying to get another experienced manager since they'll have no money for one whole season since our two window transfer ban isn't looking like it'll be overturned.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Heart failures?

I thought most deaths would be attributed to accidents.

I mean, I'm not defending Qatar, but how can all those deaths can be the definite fault of Qatar? How many people died whilst building the London Olympic stuff?
Try working outside for up to 12 hour shifts in 37+ deg C heat. Seen people pass out doing only a few hours if they don't keep hydrated.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
I'll still stream the games but I'm done with the club until that parasite is gone.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Wtf.
The most obvious not a penalty, followed by the worst penalty kick ever.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Lampard it is. I think he's going to find himself completely out of his depth but we'll see.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Time will tell, either way he'll still be considered a Chelsea legend.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
The could be one of the problems... if it all goes tits up, the fans will never turn on him (similar to OGS at United).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom