Football The 2018/2019 Season Thread

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Christ, I underestimated just how shit United are. I was sure they'd get 6 points from Huddersfield and Cardiff... I mean, they were playing for a Champions League spot ffs, and they drew with *Huddersfield*. I feel like I'm not really in a position to mock a team for dropping points but, *fucking Huddersfield*.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Totally agree, I said to my MU supporting work colleague that they clearly had the advantage with the easiest finish...seems I was wrong.

Embattle

FH is my second home
We still can however, the last day game should be a hard one because we are also away against Leicester ;)

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Holy shit we're over the line barring a catastrophic goal difference swing on the last day. I don't feel like either us or Chelsea deserve it but honestly I couldn't care less. :D

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Well, just so I can say it before City win tonight: The journey has definitely been worth it.

Loved winning stuff with Rafa but sometimes watching the football had been dire. Bar a couple of games the past two years have been a joy. Free flowing, uninterrupted joy. Feels like we've won, trophies or not.

The league feels like it would be a bonus, at best. There'll be no gnashing of teeth if we come away empty handed and the inevitable piss taking of other fans if that happens will be very easy to take.

Shame VAR is going to blight the game with a jarring grating pause next season. But right now it feels right now like we've hit peak football. :)

Embattle

FH is my second home
They certainly seem to have quite a few players on their team that are playing like Shaqiri for Liverpool.

Great corner and watching Barca look so bad on it was lovely.

Embattle

FH is my second home
I do have to ask is there anything better than seeing BFC or RM go out?

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
wow. we've witnessed something pretty special tonight. deserved winners.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
What a match. What a performance. Barca turned up like they were already in the final, several of their players were really poor.

Embattle

FH is my second home
wow. we've witnessed something pretty special tonight. deserved winners.

I think we watched Liverpool wanting it more whereas Barcelona expecting it more, also was I the only unimpressed with the Barça subs?

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I actually heard the cheer from my local.
They'll be outside Klopps house tonight.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Well bugger me :)

Teed' up to get tonked by Ajax in the final ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom