Football The 2017/2018 Season Thread

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
All the British teams who won this week, step forward...not you Jurgen.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I still think we're going to struggle to get anything out of Madrid but they have dropped a lot of points (for them) at home this season so they're not invincible. The away leg against Dortmund is going to be a crucial match.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Jesus, Everton. Getting better and better since they took the lead then Limassol get a chap sent off and they suddenly concede.

Gray

FH is my second home
I think he doesn't have a clue. Again, we might be somewhat premature as we have after all gone up against strong teams very early on in the campaign, but last nights result was terrible.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Largely pleased with the 15 points ben davies netted me today :)

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
looked a really easy win for Man City in the end. I was surprised how toothless Chelsea were.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Well we looked like a bunch of monkeys fucking a football, 1 day less or not some of the mistakes were silly.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I am retiring from the fantasy football, thanks guys.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
I liked how Man City, funded by Abu Dhabi were wearing Qatari colours (purple kit). With the political row still going on that will make some waves here

DaGaffer

What a woeful pile of shite. And we want to see this lot in Russia why exactly? They'll stink the place out.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Not in the slightest. We're going to get destroyed as soon as we come up against a half-decent team. If the selection is based on form why in the living fuck was Oxlade-Chamberlain anywhere near the first 11?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Oh come on, it was a piss easy group. Is there anything about this team that says "potential world cup contenders"? Is there fuck.

As you have posted that, straight after a game, one would assume you were commenting on that game, one that nobody cares about.

Just saying, who gives a shit about a game, does not imply one thinks we will win teh world cup and be number one irl!

Not sure why you would think that?

No, absolutely, we won't win shit with the current FA set-up, they know that, we know that...but jumpers for goal posts, Harry Kane, number 9, will sore a hat-trick every game. Plucky. Robbed. blah blah blah

Rinse, repeat.

DaGaffer

As you have posted that, straight after a game, one would assume you were commenting on that game, one that nobody cares about.

Just saying, who gives a shit about a game, does not imply one thinks we will win teh world cup and be number one irl!

Not sure why you would think that?

No, absolutely, we won't win shit with the current FA set-up, they know that, we know that...but jumpers for goal posts, Harry Kane, number 9, will sore a hat-trick every game. Plucky. Robbed. blah blah blah

Rinse, repeat.

Not just this game. This campaign. Even when they win they look terrible. There's 2/3 of a decent team and useless manager.

Don't think I can watch another England cup competition; it's too fucking depressing.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Cant believe kyle walker, sterling, kane all played like demons last weekend. This weekend they can barely pass the ball to each other. Let alone move to find space. And the amount of passes back to the keeper. Zzzzzz

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom